Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2009-11-19, 12:37 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "What are you on probation for again?"
Got a DUI on July 4th.

Drove about 10 miles from my partying spot and was 15 seconds down the street from my house when I got popped.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-11-19, 12:54 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Got a DUI on July 4th. Drove about..."
Ah damn dude, that blows.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-11-19, 01:21 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "May 11th, 2010. :("
Thanatos said: [Goto]
May 11th, 2010.

That BLOWSSSSSS

ill take two GBs tonight in your honor while pouring the rest of my 40 on the ground.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-11-19, 01:45 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "That BLOWSSSSSS ill take two GBs..."
What's a GB?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-11-19, 02:01 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "What's a GB?"
Gravity Bong?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-11-19, 03:54 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Ah damn dude, that blows."
-Spector- said: [Goto]
Ah damn dude, that blows.
It just amazes me that I can drive 5-10 miles on a major state road and drive through the middle of town without incident. Only when I get on my street and I'm within a football field's distance of my house do I get caught.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-11-19, 04:31 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "It just amazes me that I can drive 5-10..."
That's what they all say... mister

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-11-22, 06:19 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "That's what they all say... mister"
Just got a half O of AK-47. Beautiful buds.

EDIT: Good lord. This stuff is GOOD. Probably some of the best I've ever had.

Last edited by !King_Amazon!; 2009-11-22 at 06:39 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-11-24, 10:21 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Just got a half O of AK-47. Beautiful..."
We had some float through about 3 months ago, it is great stuff. We actually have come accross a great strain of White Rhino; it's very good.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-11-24, 11:12 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "We had some float through about 3..."
I'm loving it. I can't take more than a couple of hits before I'm in lala land.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-11-26, 10:52 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm loving it. I can't take more than..."
Smoked two blunts yesterday back-to-back after not smoking for ~1 month.

Why oh why is my favorite plant illegal?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2009-11-29, 09:00 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Smoked two blunts yesterday..."
If I ever have a daughter, I'll name her Mary Jane.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-11-30, 08:57 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "If I ever have a daughter, I'll name..."
30mgs adderall. yummy.

If I ever have a daughter, her name will be Alice!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2009-11-30, 09:12 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Smoked two blunts yesterday..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
Smoked two blunts yesterday back-to-back after not smoking for ~1 month.

Why oh why is my favorite plant illegal?
I ask myself this question almost every day. It's about time for somebody to start organizing protests at each state capital and then get a media wave of pissed off stoners on TV.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-12-02, 08:26 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I ask myself this question almost every..."
Friend of mine took 3mg of xanax last night and ended up falling down on her desk, fracturing her wrist. Dumbass.

Took a klonopin before work. Hooray for floatiness!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-12-03, 09:08 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Friend of mine took 3mg of xanax last..."
still have 5g of mango haze!

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-12-03, 09:26 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "still have 5g of mango haze!"
40mgs Adderall.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2009-12-03, 01:36 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "40mgs Adderall."
i still havent had any adderall

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-12-03, 01:57 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "i still havent had any adderall"
I guess this can go into the LULZ Drug thread.
Pretty fucked up I would say. I would say it's even inhumane to do something like this.

Quote:
A man suffering an apparent heart attack died in a Philadelphia emergency room after waiting nearly 80 minutes for help _ and a trio of homeless drug addicts nearby stole his watch instead of seeking aid. Dec 3rd
BORKED

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-12-03, 02:10 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I guess this can go into the LULZ Drug..."
Wow that is fucked up. Also you never trying adderall is fucked up too.

Wtf? GET ON THAT HOE
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-