Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Jaguars vs Colts - Loser Tag
Posted 2008-12-16, 02:20 PM
Round two.

Jaguars win, Thanatos wears the loser tag for 2 weeks.

Colts win, I will wear the loser tag for 2 weeks.

It's a very simple process, if anyone else would like to get in on this bet I see no problems with it, but you must abide by the rules.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-12-16, 02:34 PM in reply to D3V's post "Jaguars vs Colts - Loser Tag"
I think Titusfied is still Loser'd from the first bet we had. Hah.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-12-16, 02:39 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I think Titusfied is still Loser'd from..."
Hahaha, I think he is too.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-12-17, 03:08 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Hahaha, I think he is too."
Tomorrow is the day, just a friendly reminder.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-12-17, 04:55 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Tomorrow is the day, just a friendly..."
I'm still pissed I can't watch it..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-12-17, 08:11 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I'm still pissed I can't watch it.."
NFL network is a piece of sh@t. I hate not watching it, but at the same time, i dont have to hear the asshat Chris collinsowrth all night, so i guess thats a plus. Sorry to say it D3v but the Colts are going to smash your Jags.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2008-12-18, 08:48 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "NFL network is a piece of sh@t. I hate..."
Hopefully. Somehow their running game decides to step up everytime they play us. It'll be a close game that's for sure.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-12-18, 10:57 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Hopefully. Somehow their running game..."
Fred Taylor / Greg Jones are both on IR, so a nice mixup of our running game won't be at the game, but MJD is still fresh, and witherspoon is going to be getting some carries (speedster 4.210 40yd), so we'll see. I just hope it's not a blowout =]

I might go tailgate after work, the stadium is literally 5 minutes from work so I may just go chill down at the Jville "Landing" or something.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-12-19, 07:37 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Fred Taylor / Greg Jones are both on..."
Uhoh? Did the Colts win?

YUP I think they did. And I think instead of the loser tag, you should have to change your avatar to a Colts helmet or something.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-12-19, 07:40 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Uhoh? Did the Colts win? YUP I..."
Haha, I still do have the Loser tag! Take it off Sup Mod!

Anyway, I would've been in on this bet too. At least I went 2-0-1 on my betting last night. Teased it down to 1 and over 38 (WIN), then took the spread and over separately (PUSH and WIN). Gotta ride that hot train the Colts are running right now, but that's not to say the Jags weren't dominant in the first half. Jumped out to that quick lead, but couldn't hold back Peyton!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2008-12-19, 07:41 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Haha, I still do have the Loser tag! ..."
Actually, I'm not Loser'd anymore. Woo-hoo!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2008-12-19, 09:32 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Actually, I'm not Loser'd anymore. ..."
I'll give it to the Colts, they came to play in the second half, for serious. I don't think I could put the Colts helmet as my avatar, unless it's unanimous. The game seriously was a good game, I was down at the landing at hooters for most of the night and everyone was pumped, shit about half way through the third quarter we were talking about leaving and making it home to see the end of the game, and then the Colts started coming back, and when it was tied up I just couldn't believe it.

Oh well, hats off to the Colts. You fuckfaces better run the Playoffs now, i'm seriously going to pull for the Colts in the playoffs.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-12-19, 09:41 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I'll give it to the Colts, they came to..."
We're probably the hottest team right now entering the Playoffs. 8 wins in a row ain't no easy feat. And now there's talks of Peyton winning the MVP which would be the 3rd time in his career. Face it, the dude's a badass and is a gauranteed HoFer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-12-19, 09:44 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "We're probably the hottest team right..."
That is true, the teams that get hot halfway through the season always accelerate through the playoffs.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-12-19, 11:45 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "That is true, the teams that get hot..."
Very true, hopefully the Eagles can run the table too and have a nice5 game win streak entering the playoffs themselves! Just need either the Falcons or Bucaneers to lose a damn game this weekend!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2008-12-19, 12:42 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Very true, hopefully the Eagles can run..."
Westbrook alone deserves to be in the playoffs so I hope you guys get into the playoffs, too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-12-21, 01:54 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Very true, hopefully the Eagles can run..."
Titusfied said: [Goto]
Very true, hopefully the Eagles can run the table too and have a nice5 game win streak entering the playoffs themselves! Just need either the Falcons or Bucaneers to lose a damn game this weekend!!
With the Cowboys lose and Tampa about to lose, you Eagles have a real shot at making it. You just need to win the next two (which you should) and hope to god that Tampa shits the bed again. Then we have NFC playoffs looking like this:

1) Giants (This was a homer pick)
2) Carolina (Can easily be number 1)
3) Vikings
4) Arizona (Going to be the worst division leader in NFL history at 8-8)
5) Atlanta (What a great team this year)
6) Philly (Looking like a SB contender)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2008-12-22, 07:02 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "With the Cowboys lose and Tampa about..."
Fuck it, the Eagles just kicked their own balls... That was a piss poor performance, and with play like that, we don't deserve to get into the playoffs. Oh well, there's always next year... I hate always having to say that....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2008-12-22, 07:50 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Fuck it, the Eagles just kicked their..."
Nice Giants/Panthers game last night. DeAngelo Williams had 4 TDs, B. Jacobs had 3 TDs, and Derrick Ward rushed for over 200+ yards. Fun game to watch. And Gruesome, you should know I'll be rooting for the Giants up until the Superbowl where they will get crushed by the Colts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-12-22, 11:25 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Nice Giants/Panthers game last night...."
That game last night was fucking excellent, for sure. I still want to see a replay of the jaguars/colts game, it would be worth watching again.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V