Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

Posted 2002-12-02, 11:27 AM in reply to Xenn's post "To gain more members"
if it helps any i have a banner on my website for zelaron
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2002-12-02, 12:02 PM in reply to Xenn's post "To gain more members"
Good job. You have recieved a gold star.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-12-03, 07:28 PM in reply to Xenn's post "To gain more members"
you should have a d2 item donation type thing. Then sell those items on ebay....im assuming theres a lot of people under 18 who visit zelaron that dont have a paypal account, but would donate items from d2.

:bling:

unless of course you already have that set up, and ive never seen it, because i fear leaving the d2 section.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2002-12-04, 09:11 AM in reply to Xenn's post "To gain more members"
*STICKYED*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2002-12-04, 09:17 AM in reply to Xenn's post "To gain more members"
Sorry, I win!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Payment To Christian Hagg -50.00 Dec 4, 2002 Completed
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2002-12-04, 09:45 AM in reply to Xenn's post "To gain more members"
That's it, I'm making a donation section.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-12-05, 04:10 PM in reply to Xenn's post "To gain more members"
Quote:
Originally posted by Gsus
you should have a d2 item donation type thing. Then sell those items on ebay....im assuming theres a lot of people under 18 who visit zelaron that dont have a paypal account, but would donate items from d2.

:bling:

unless of course you already have that set up, and ive never seen it, because i fear leaving the d2 section.

Love your idea makeing thread now
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2002-12-05, 04:22 PM in reply to Xenn's post "To gain more members"
rofl donate section?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-12-05, 04:31 PM in reply to Xenn's post "To gain more members"
Hey, what ever it takes to help out zelaron, Im there
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

LiveWire

Posted 2002-12-05, 04:44 PM in reply to Xenn's post "To gain more members"
well ya once i'm verified i'm gonna think of tons of crazy ideas to get cash... and well it's tons of cash for zel
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2002-12-06, 10:10 PM in reply to Xenn's post "To gain more members"
verified for what? and is there anything those of us without paypal can do?

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2002-12-07, 03:28 AM in reply to Xenn's post "To gain more members"
"There are currently 12 members and 129 guests on the boards."

They just aren't signing up. Altering the colors of the registration button doesn't help at all. Oh, of course, members isn't everything, but it's always fun to have more active people, especially outside the D2 forum as well.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-12-07, 09:21 AM in reply to Xenn's post "To gain more members"
Wow we have a huge amount of guests at the moment. Without a d2 dupe method posted.. Where are they coming from?

And is there an estimate for how many of the guests would join or something?

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin

Last edited by Adrenachrome; 2002-12-07 at 09:25 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-12-10, 01:17 AM in reply to Xenn's post "To gain more members"
people are probably trying to find out info about bots and banning....bnet caused alot of curiosity, and i know i found this site searching for more info about pindle bots.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2002-12-10, 05:44 AM in reply to Xenn's post "To gain more members"
What do you mean, "outside of the D2 Forum" Chruser. I thought Zelaron was stricktly a D2 Forum?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2002-12-10, 05:15 PM in reply to Xenn's post "To gain more members"
well, lol i recently joined, and well that was like 2 month ago maybe im not countin, but the thing that pissed me off is i had to fill out that crappy registration form... it took too long, i just wanted to get to the point and post lol.... Maybe you can take some of that stuff out like the thing where u post what ur dream job is lol i dont think anyone realy wasts time on that(not that i dont like it) (i actually liked that one) and there was somthing that i cant rember made me want to go though that giant regristration form... i know ! its bcuz i was a d2 fan looking for free stuff! thx adrenachrome =) actually a lot of Nice people drove me here, like king amazon and adrena, i think the nicer we are to ppl, the more they come, and i told my friend about zel... fighter_ba, dont scare him off lol he is a nooblet
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2002-12-11, 06:39 AM in reply to Xenn's post "To gain more members"
Much of the registration form is optional or works fine with default values.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2002-12-11, 08:39 AM in reply to Xenn's post "To gain more members"
*UnStikied*
- Off topic and a waste of money.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2002-12-11, 08:48 AM in reply to Xenn's post "To gain more members"
may be we can MAKE them register before they read the forums
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2002-12-11, 10:05 AM in reply to Xenn's post "To gain more members"
It cost money to sticky posts?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied