Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

WetWired's American Idol audition
Posted 2008-12-12, 02:51 PM
I thought it was pretty good, nice high notes WW.

BORKED

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-12-12, 05:17 PM in reply to D3V's post "WetWired's American Idol audition"
Failblog has never ceased to entertain me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-12-12, 06:33 PM in reply to D3V's post "WetWired's American Idol audition"
aaaaaahahahahahahaha.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-12-13, 11:05 PM in reply to D3V's post "WetWired's American Idol audition"
That was the Epic Fail on g4tv's Attack of the Show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-12-15, 07:10 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "That was the Epic Fail on g4tv's Attack..."
Oh, well still. Youtube > Failofashow

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-12-15, 08:08 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Oh, well still. Youtube > Failofashow"
If you think Aots is a failed show you honestly have no taste.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-12-15, 08:12 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "If you think Aots is a failed show you..."
The only reason I would ever watch it is because the girl on there is cute, other than that it is lame.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-12-15, 08:50 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "The only reason I would ever watch it..."
I know its hard to admit you're a nerd in public, but you don't have to downsize your favorite show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-12-15, 09:07 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "I know its hard to admit you're a nerd..."
I don't deny even being a nerd, but that show is still lame besides the point that chick is hot. Why must you try and argue with me in every post? LULZ.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-12-15, 10:42 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Oh, well still. Youtube > Failofashow"
D3V said: [Goto]
Oh, well still. Youtube > Failofashow
I believe you insighted it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-12-15, 08:14 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "The only reason I would ever watch it..."
D3V said: [Goto]
The only reason I would ever watch it is because the girl on there is cute, other than that it is lame.

So sexy...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-12-15, 08:30 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "http://images.askmen.com/galleries/model..."
Olivia Munn ftw.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-12-15, 11:59 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Olivia Munn ftw."
My point exactly. With an ugly fat chick on that show their ratings would plummet dramatically.

She would get straight savaged.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-12-16, 12:22 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "My point exactly. With an ugly fat..."
The show itself is funny as hell, Olivia and Kevin work well together.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-12-16, 07:33 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "The show itself is funny as hell,..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
The show itself is funny as hell, Olivia and Kevin work well together.

That they do. I think I've found my dreamgirl; she's gorgeous, funny, brunette, is in to gaming/technology, and the icing on the cake: freckles on the face get me every time.

uhh.... uhh... BRB
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-12-23, 07:03 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "That they do. I think I've found my..."
Goddamn WetWired, at it again are we? This shit is much more entertaining this time around, festive and everything.

BORKED

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-12-23, 09:37 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Goddamn WetWired, at it again are we?..."
WetWired is a pop idol phenomenom in China.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla