Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

View Poll Results: What do you think of Pokemon?
I was a HUGE fan...now that I'm older, I feel dirty and ashamed. 6 27.27%
I loved it back then and I still like it but less so. 8 36.36%
I never got the hype. 4 18.18%
The games are okay. Forget the stupid anime and movies. 4 18.18%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Posted 2007-05-03, 06:05 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I got a few legit, then I duped my..."
humm hello the best was obviously charizard
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-05-06, 02:09 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "humm hello the best was obviously..."
I liked the evolutions of Bulbasaur

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2007-05-06, 02:49 AM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "I liked the evolutions of Bulbasaur"
Bulbasaur was a bitch. Squirtle all the way.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-05-06, 06:07 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Bulbasaur was a bitch. Squirtle all..."
He speaks the truth! Squirtle for teh win!

Each Pokemon had such an imaginative name, didn't they?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-05-06, 08:53 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "He speaks the truth! Squirtle for teh..."
I picked up a Gameboy SP or whatever that dual screened thing is and I played Pokemon.

I got so fucking into it. How i got hooked on that game. Then my friend saved over my profile. I was pissed off. Wow. im a loser.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2007-05-06, 12:03 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "I picked up a Gameboy SP or whatever..."
UR BOTH WRONG ITS PIKACHU who kicks ass
(wait why the hell are we arguing over which pokemon is better?)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2007-05-06, 12:44 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "UR BOTH WRONG ITS PIKACHU who kicks ass..."
Allakhazam, bitches. I used to love it but now I'm sort of ashamed =P.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-05-06, 02:06 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "UR BOTH WRONG ITS PIKACHU who kicks ass..."
That has to be your most coherent post yet! Well done!

Pikachu is overrated.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-05-06, 02:21 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "That has to be your most coherent post..."
That little bastard refuses to go into his pokeball or evolve. I call him a reject.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-05-06, 07:16 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "That little bastard refuses to go into..."
Yeah...I watched the show near religiously, collected the cards, played the card game, played the video game, went and saw one of the movies in theater...got my dad into the show. The only card I have now is that Pikachu card I got from the theater. I threw all of the others away.

I actually still watch the show on occasion when I happen to get up early on a Saturday morning, which isn't too often. I enjoy my sleep.

Really, Pokemon is a lot like Digimon and Yu-Gi-Oh, imho.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2007-05-07, 07:58 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Yeah...I watched the show near..."
woah woah woah, they made a movie?
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-05-07, 08:32 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "woah woah woah, they made a movie?"
You serious?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-05-07, 10:54 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "woah woah woah, they made a movie?"
They made a few movies.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2007-05-07, 12:42 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting ":wierd: They made a few movies."
There's like 3+ of them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-05-08, 12:03 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "There's like 3+ of them."
I went and saw the one with Mew and Mewtwo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2007-05-16, 11:38 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I went and saw the one with Mew and..."
Pokemon: The First Movie.

I saw that one.

Mewtwo is a badass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2007-05-16, 12:01 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I went and saw the one with Mew and..."
Yeah me to. My dad had a meeting for some pharmaceutical and they threw all the kids in the theater to watch it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2007-05-16, 12:22 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Yeah me to. My dad had a meeting for..."
How fun.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2007-05-16, 05:40 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Yeah me to. My dad had a meeting for..."
Go watch tv, also yea, I had no idea they made a movie. I mean I know they made a bunch of tv shows but no idea on the movie.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-05-17, 02:34 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Yeah...I watched the show near..."
No, its not.

The games are actually VERY different than anything Pokemon related you've seen on TV.

Also, the new ones are geared towards people with an extensive vocabulary. Go team.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas