Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2007-10-15, 02:42 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Well not technically *bought* but I did..."
Bought Tropicanna Strawberry mellon drink

and a Jr. Whopper.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-10-15, 03:55 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Bought Tropicanna Strawberry mellon..."
Jr. Whoppers kickass, -Spector-.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-15, 06:37 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Jr. Whoppers kickass, -Spector-."
Stopped at Wendy's, so I got a Baconator combo. yar
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-10-15, 07:46 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Stopped at Wendy's, so I got a..."
Hope it was good. Never been one for square patties.

Half-sac of weed, but it was only five bucks (was to be free, but I felt bad).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-15, 07:55 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Hope it was good. Never been one for..."
Wendy's has good burgers, but they're a little... saltier, I guess, than other fast food chains' burgers.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-10-15, 07:58 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Wendy's has good burgers, but they're a..."
Starbucks vanilla late.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-10-15, 11:17 PM in reply to klo's post starting "Starbucks vanilla late."
$160 of groceries. We stock up all at once.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-16, 08:04 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "$160 of groceries. We stock up all at..."
us too. weekly . it runs between 100 and 200 a week, depending on baby necessities we need.

And today i bought 2 rockstars (1 for me, one for kaneda.) some coffee creamer for in the morning (forgot it saturday ) and a pack.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-10-17, 12:58 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Well not technically *bought* but I did..."
Movie ticket,
Cheeseburger,
2 draught beers (at 88 cents apiece)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-10-17, 01:00 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Movie ticket, Cheeseburger, 2 draught..."
Chili cheese burger with cheese curds for lunch, and then buffalo chicken tenders for supper. Worked 1130-1030. Fun stuff, stoned to shit right now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven