Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2007-04-14, 05:14 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Three monthly collectables and one..."
Well.

Number 8 from Burger king when i went on break at 9:54.(which is a biscuit and gravy), and a value Cini Mini's. Also a medium sprite. Then when i got off, at 2:14, i ordered a 9 piece cheezy tots. And refilled my sprite cup.

The other day i bought some Yankees and Royals Baseball Tickets, and also a movie ticket to see Disturbia(one of the worst movies i have ever seen, they show SO much microphone, like film-set microphone. idk if the producers were on crack or what)

since i live in KCMO, you know.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2007-04-14, 05:51 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Well. Number 8 from Burger king when..."
slaynish said:
i ordered a 9 piece cheezy tots.
Those damn things are tasty.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-04-14, 05:54 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Those damn things are tasty."
Yea man i know. Since I work there, i'm going to end up eating their whole menu.

Did you know they serve Tacos?

They arent even on the Menu;; go figure. Little fucking kids though, i hate them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2007-04-14, 06:03 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Yea man i know. Since I work there, i'm..."
slaynish said:
Yea man i know. Since I work there, i'm going to end up eating their whole menu.

Did you know they serve Tacos?

They arent even on the Menu;; go figure. Little fucking kids though, i hate them.
They're on the menu in San Diego.

I think pretty much all fast food places do now, since Jack in the Box was making money off 'em.

Make sure you keep physically active if you're gonna eating that kind of junk regularly though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-04-14, 06:07 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "They're on the menu in San Diego. ;) ..."
man its not even a problem i have football training & conditioning every day in the summer and I'm in track for another month, i work weekends(till summer at least), so i wont be eating it every day haha. in the summer im gonna walk across the street to subway to eat though or else eating all the fast food will make me extremly sick, i think i got sick today from what i ate.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2007-04-14, 06:11 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "man its not even a problem i have..."
I put on a bit of weight since I last had a picture up here, which I can wholly blame on fast food and a sit-down job added to my hobby of video games.

I did that for 1.5 years, got off pretty light moving from about 155 to 175-185 (I haven't weighed myself in ages). It's too bad for 5'11" and Germanic descent I suppose, but I feel like a fatty.

Wish I had the time to work out though, fulltime college and fulltime work don't leave you much time to do anything.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-04-14, 06:24 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I put on a bit of weight since I last..."
Yeah, well I pretty much grew up being huge, a fat ass i mean.

After a year and a half or so of hard work and dedication, I have lost 50 pounds and gained a ton of muscle. For me being at such a young age, and for me to be so big, it was very unhealthy. Now i'm in better shape than most kids at my school.(14-15-16).

I'm 6'1'' 205, not trying to say that I'm super buff but im definitly not saying I am a fatty. Lets just say i'm in fair shape. As long as i get attention from the ladies I am happy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2007-04-14, 06:31 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Yeah, well I pretty much grew up being..."
My best friend actually went through a similar ordeal, being large then working it off as he got into High School.

I went in the reverse after I got out of High School, heh. Never too late to correct it though, unfortunately it's mostly center-mass, and I injured my back doing some tree service with a friend of my step=father's. That may make it a bit harder to work. Think I herniated a disc back then, but no health insurance prevents my knowing for sure or having a chance of getting it fixed at the moment.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-04-14, 08:06 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "My best friend actually went through a..."
Ahh shit man that is not good at all. I think we have taken this to a whole new "off topic" level.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2007-04-14, 09:00 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "My best friend actually went through a..."
Vollstrecker said:
My best friend actually went through a similar ordeal, being large then working it off as he got into High School.

I went in the reverse after I got out of High School, heh. Never too late to correct it though, unfortunately it's mostly center-mass, and I injured my back doing some tree service with a friend of my step=father's. That may make it a bit harder to work. Think I herniated a disc back then, but no health insurance prevents my knowing for sure or having a chance of getting it fixed at the moment.
Dear God, being without health insurance is like being in a mine field. I hope one day the nation has good universal health care x_X.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-04-15, 12:58 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "What have you bought today?"
Two slices of pizza and a sandwich for lunch tomorrow.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-04-15, 11:41 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Two slices of pizza and a sandwich for..."
Two Smirnoff's, and two apple-butter shots at around midnight. I was at a country bar.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2007-04-15, 11:48 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Two Smirnoff's, and two apple-butter..."
Get ya a horse back ridin' lesson, Jess?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-04-15, 11:54 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Get ya a horse back ridin' lesson,..."
Nnnno. Most action I got last night was when my cousin drunkenly poked my boob and said it was squishier than hers, and she and sister shoved some bills down my cleavage and this guy named Steve shoved them in further.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2007-04-17, 01:13 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Nnnno. Most action I got last night was..."
2 Junior Bacon cheeseburgers with pickles and mustard added, small chocolate frosty, small fries, medium Dr. Pepper. My lunch
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-17, 01:39 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "2 Junior Bacon cheeseburgers with..."
You eat a lot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-04-17, 01:43 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "You eat a lot."
Willkillforfood said:
You eat a lot.
Did your mom tell you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-17, 01:46 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Did your mom tell you?"
I like frostys with fries MmMm. But i had a taco, a nacho bell grande, one serving of left over manicoti from last night, and some red vines. yay.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-04-17, 01:51 PM in reply to klo's post starting "I like frostys with fries MmMm. But i..."
I dip my fries in my frosty.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-17, 01:53 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I dip my fries in my frosty."
Who doesn't?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired