Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

View Poll Results: What do you think of Pokemon?
I was a HUGE fan...now that I'm older, I feel dirty and ashamed. 6 27.27%
I loved it back then and I still like it but less so. 8 36.36%
I never got the hype. 4 18.18%
The games are okay. Forget the stupid anime and movies. 4 18.18%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Posted 2007-05-18, 07:49 AM in reply to Atnas's post starting "No, its not. The games are actually..."
Don't you just battle pokemon, and catch them?
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-05-18, 09:21 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Don't you just battle pokemon, and..."
basically but everyone likes story line and game that takes a while to beat not like summon night THE only place you go to is your villages back yard and have to go back to the village over and over and over again no explorian spot it sucks pokemon on the other hand actually has al ittle bit of exploring and you find some zones that are only accesible if you get the ex. cut strength ,etc in order to get it so you ogtta go back to the beggin(easy with fly)_ and go get your awesome treasure then high tail it back to continue the game i'm actually considering buying the new pokemn game
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2007-05-19, 11:30 AM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "basically but everyone likes story line..."
The new ones have... a ton of features which actually add a whole lot to the battling and the overall exploration. If you don't like RPG's, it's obvious it's not your type of game, and I don't see why anyone would feel the need to bash it, and not just... not play.

There are new contests, a whole slew of online capabilities, and... I'm around 70 hours in and I still have only one star on my trainer card, with a maximum of 5.

Yes, I know, gold stars.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2007-05-20, 10:32 AM in reply to Atnas's post starting "The new ones have... a ton of features..."
I was a HUGE fan of the pokemon red/blue/gold/silver back in the day, level 100s galore! .. god I was a geek ^_-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-05-26, 09:48 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I was a HUGE fan of the pokemon..."
I still am a Geek. ;o

Not a Nerd. NEVER a Nerd.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas