Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Really want.
Posted 2009-10-07, 09:28 PM
BORKED
   D:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mdselctr shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeMdselctr shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Mdselctr

Posted 2009-10-08, 12:35 AM in reply to Mdselctr's post "Really want."
stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-10-08, 06:23 AM in reply to Mdselctr's post "Really want."
I go to a little over 1 minute before I decided "I've seen enough." and quit...
Thanks, Mdselctr, for another interesting look into the universe.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-10-08, 07:12 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I go to a little over 1 minute before I..."
Nothing to see here.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-10-08, 08:26 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "stupid"
Well, oh well. Open minded people?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mdselctr shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeMdselctr shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Mdselctr

Posted 2009-10-08, 08:28 AM in reply to Mdselctr's post starting "Well, oh well. Open minded people?"
Translation anyone?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-10-08, 08:46 AM in reply to Mdselctr's post starting "Well, oh well. Open minded people?"
Mdselctr said: [Goto]
Well, oh well. Open minded people?
An open mind is one thing, forcing yourself to enjoy something so retarded is just self degradation..

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-10-08, 08:54 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "An open mind is one thing, forcing..."
Awwww.. lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mdselctr

Posted 2009-10-08, 09:24 AM in reply to Mdselctr's post starting "Awwww.. lol."
go watch some videos from TheLonelyIsland crew.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-10-08, 09:25 AM in reply to Mdselctr's post starting "Awwww.. lol."
This is what this thread should have consisted of:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-10-08, 09:29 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "This is what this thread should have..."
...or something

..like

THIS!!

BORKED

yaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-10-08, 09:38 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "...or something ..like THIS!! ..."
Its better with subtitles
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-10-08, 06:28 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Its better with subtitles..."
I hate it when they say things that don't make sense... I mean, sure, it's a joke translation, but it'd be better if you could actually make jokes ABOUT what they are saying, instead of having them just say random words.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-10-08, 08:03 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I hate it when they say things that..."
Ahhh freezepop. Reminds me of high school.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-10-08, 09:52 PM in reply to Mdselctr's post "Really want."
I watched this with no trouble, thanks to marijuana. It was very entertaining.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-10-09, 06:29 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I watched this with no trouble, thanks..."
Ahhh. Maybe if I get a virus I can watch the rest.
I'll be sure to go to limewire now. Brb! Beep.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-10-09, 08:07 AM in reply to Mdselctr's post "Really want."
I love Freezepop. I really, really do. And the chorus to that song was catchy.

But holy hell, the rest of that song was annoying.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer