Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III

Anyone else playing?
Posted 2013-02-20, 02:57 PM
I currently have a level 60(9) wizard and would love some companions to play with. I'm slowly upgrading my gear; I can stand Inferno solo. I want to get up to playing MP4 to find more items. Only person I am currently playing with that I know is my brother, and that is not too often as he has a full plate of things to do. Krakkken is my account name, hit me up!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2013-02-20, 02:58 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post "Anyone else playing?"
I haven't played for months, probably never will again. There are better games to play made by better game companies.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2013-02-20, 03:02 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I haven't played for months, probably..."
They just introduced PvP. I just figure since I paid for the game I may as well play it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2013-02-23, 09:55 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post "Anyone else playing?"
Haven't played in a long time. Is everything on the AH still retardedly overpriced? I gave up after hitting act 2 inferno as it went from being a fun killfest to OMG RUN RUN INVULNERABLE MINIONS MORTAR DESECRATED FAST RARE SPAWN.

Last edited by Sovereign; 2013-02-23 at 10:00 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2013-02-23, 02:17 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Haven't played in a long time. Is..."
Everything is still overpriced. I just buy the low end stuff. I got bored with my wizard so I started a monk. I'll most likely be shopping with my wizard on MP4 in Act III, but paying a million gold for anything is just plain stupid and greedy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2013-02-23, 02:28 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Everything is still overpriced. I just..."
i'm not playing
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2013-03-02, 10:03 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "i'm not playing"
I play occasionally.. more into LoL/PoE atm though. I've got a level 60(36) DH and a level 60 monk. My tag is w0rd#1919
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2013-03-03, 07:42 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I play occasionally.. more into LoL/PoE..."
I was playing for a few hours the other day. Still think the game is mediocre. I wish Blizzard never got bought out by Activision.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2013-03-08, 06:22 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "I was playing for a few hours the other..."
I jump on now and then, do a few MF runs, then get off again. I haven't even played enough to get my HDTV beyond level 60
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2013-03-08, 06:35 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I jump on now and then, do a few MF..."
Asamin said: [Goto]
to get my HDTV beyond level 60
??????
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2013-03-10, 09:39 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "??????"
Activision did pretty much shit on the franchise. Oh well. At least it will be available on PS4, and by then the product itself could get a possible bump.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2015-01-23, 01:58 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Activision did pretty much shit on the..."
D3V said: [Goto]
Activision did pretty much shit on the franchise. Oh well. At least it will be available on PS4, and by then the product itself could get a possible bump.
jk, the game still sucks on console and PC

if only they had released it about 4 years ago would it have been impressive. And titan is now cancelled.

Blizzard, you're deflating my balls
#deflategate

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2021-11-05, 09:09 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "jk, the game still sucks on console and..."
If they were deflating your balls 6 years ago, how are you feeling today? lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla