Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III

Just hit level 60
Posted 2012-05-31, 10:27 PM
I'm a demon hunter in act 3 Hell, with 63 hours played.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2012-05-31, 11:21 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Just hit level 60"
No fair :P Demon Hunter act IV NM level 49 right now.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-06-01, 09:18 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "No fair :P Demon Hunter act IV NM level..."
Attempting to fight Diablo in Hell Mode... Shit be crazy mane.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2012-06-01, 10:53 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "No fair :P Demon Hunter act IV NM level..."
Asamin said: [Goto]
No fair :P Demon Hunter act IV NM level 49 right now.
I found some more gears for you last night.

54 Wizard just finished Act 1 Hell solo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-06-01, 01:18 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I found some more gears for you last..."
Act IV first boss.... Kicking my ass. I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. Even got a run in that was smooth, no lag, and I got destroyed.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-06-01, 01:22 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Act IV first boss.... Kicking my ass. I..."
First boss of A4 is all about AOE. The damn shadow guys keep spawning pretty much through the entire fight. I basically just drop blizzard and hydra and stand right in the middle of it, pop diamond skin when I'm near death, and spam magic missile on the boss once he spawns. If you can burst him down, all of the shadow guys die when you kill him. That would be a great fight for your birds of destruction.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-06-01, 03:27 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "First boss of A4 is all about AOE. The..."
Finally killed Diablo in Hell (solo) after about 30 attempts, skill changes and some new gear off the AH
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2012-06-01, 04:42 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Finally killed Diablo in Hell (solo)..."
I can't imagine that fight would be very fun in Hell. In Nightmare it was bad enough. I pretty much had to avoid everything he did, especially the bone prisons, because one error means death.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-06-01, 05:02 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I can't imagine that fight would be..."
Fuuuuuuck.. I'm stlll trying to get to level 40. Will probably go on an all day play tomorrow and the day after and catch up with you guys.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2012-06-01, 09:20 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "First boss of A4 is all about AOE. The..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
First boss of A4 is all about AOE. The damn shadow guys keep spawning pretty much through the entire fight. I basically just drop blizzard and hydra and stand right in the middle of it, pop diamond skin when I'm near death, and spam magic missile on the boss once he spawns. If you can burst him down, all of the shadow guys die when you kill him. That would be a great fight for your birds of destruction.
Sadly my birds of destruction don't last long enough to keep them at bay. I will try other things. I'm currently upgrading my gear and testing the upgrades on the Seigebreaker quest. Right now I can pretty much destroy the Demon Gate dude. I think I may try to fight him some more too. It's difficult though when you wanna avoid damage and there's stupid shadow things all around.

Worst part is I get him down to about half hp then he just kills me. Like, I survive perfectly, then BAM I'm dead.

EDIT: I just beat him. It helps that I have like a 20 yard pickup for HP Globes. When I ran low on hp I vaulted around and picked up hp.

Last edited by Asamin; 2012-06-01 at 09:43 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin