Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

NFL '09 season discussion
Posted 2009-09-08, 11:48 AM
Anyone else excited? I went to the Jags preseason game against the Redskins. It was excellent, sat in the bottom section under the bud zone after we had scalped some very cheap seats.

Go Jags! Playing IN Indianapolis this Sunday at 1:00pm, hope they're ready.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-09-08, 12:49 PM in reply to D3V's post "NFL '09 season discussion"
I hate my team. Go Raiders!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-09-09, 10:14 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "I hate my team. Go Raiders!"
Oooh, ouch man. Sorry to hear. My condolences.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-09-09, 12:08 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Oooh, ouch man. Sorry to hear. My..."
Go Pats! We have season tickets again this year so I should hopefully be spending a decent amount of time at Gillete Stadium.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2009-09-09, 01:02 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Go Pats! We have season tickets again..."
Eww your one of those guys.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-09-09, 02:36 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Eww your one of those guys."
Sum Yung Guy said: [Goto]
Eww your one of those guys.
They like to be refferred to as Elitists. Plz dont touch their taxes

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-09-09, 02:39 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Eww your one of those guys."
If by "those guys" you mean Patriots fans, I live in Massachusetts so fuck off.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2009-09-09, 03:32 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "If by "those guys" you mean Patriots..."
No no, he means "those guys" as in douchebags, which translates into "I'm a Patriots fan". Don't worry though, "those guys" applies to Colts fans too, as well as the Eagles.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-09-09, 07:35 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "No no, he means "those guys" as in..."
Lolz. I can't believe the Vikings got Favre....pissed a lot of fans off.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-09-10, 09:56 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Lolz. I can't believe the Vikings got..."
That's hilarious. You guys have Percy Harvin now too, and I think eventually he might step out and be a good NFL player. Most Gators don't translate well into the NFL but Percy Harvin is a monster, you guys should enjoy his time there for sure. Tonight is the night! Pittsburgh vs Texans!

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-09-10, 12:49 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "If by "those guys" you mean Patriots..."
JRwakebord said: [Goto]
If by "those guys" you mean Patriots fans, I live in Massachusetts so fuck off.
ewwwwww one of those guys

I despise Patriots fans. And D3V.

So fucking happy the season is FINALLY starting again. Can't wait to see how the Colts are gonna do this year without Dungy. I'm thinking another Superbowl.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-09-10, 02:17 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "ewwwwww one of those guys :mad::mad: ..."
Quote:
So fucking happy the season is FINALLY starting again. Can't wait to see how the Colts are gonna do this year without Dungy. I'm thinking another Superbowl.
You're not thinking clearly then. I'd say the Colts will be 10-6 this year and get blown out the first round of the playoffs.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-09-10, 02:36 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "You're not thinking clearly then. I'd..."
As long as Peyton Manning is our quarterback we have a legitimate shot of getting to the Superbowl every single year.

(please don't get injured)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-09-10, 03:00 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "As long as Peyton Manning is our..."
Just watch out for the blitz this year. Oh and the game tonight is Pittsburgh vs Titans, not Houston.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-09-10, 03:13 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Just watch out for the blitz this year...."
Should be a slow, defensive game.

They were the top 2 defensive-ranked teams last year.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2009-09-10, 04:51 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Should be a slow, defensive game. ..."
I'd assume Pittsburgh would come out and win. But if I know Jeff Fisher he isn't going to want to lose the opener, especially the regular season opener. I wouldn't expect anything less than trickery atleast once during this game, not sure in what scenario but it could happen. Should still be a good game to watch.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-09-14, 03:01 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I'd assume Pittsburgh would come out..."
Colts > Jags just like I predicted. Close game, though. MJD stomped us like always.

Gotta love that every other team in the AFC South is 0-1 except for the Colts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2009-09-15, 08:08 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Colts > Jags just like I predicted...."
Lolz. Anyone see the Pats/Bills game? I almost shit my pants from watching Buffalo's last play almost work, but there's no way to avoid the Pats swarm.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-09-15, 01:52 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Lolz. Anyone see the Pats/Bills game? I..."
The Bills' kick returner is to blame for that loss. 6-7 yards deep in the endzone with 2 minutes left.. not only does he decide to run it out, he fumbles it at the 25. Fire him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2009-09-15, 02:28 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "The Bills' kick returner is to blame..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
The Bills' kick returner is to blame for that loss. 6-7 yards deep in the endzone with 2 minutes left.. not only does he decide to run it out, he fumbles it at the 25. Fire him.
Hahahahahaa he's a DUMBASS! I couldn't believe that play.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V