Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

post what u think of some of our new members!
Posted 2008-09-11, 01:02 AM
they all suck
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2008-09-11, 01:12 AM in reply to Mantralord's post "post what u think of some of our new..."
Zelaron has cancer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-09-11, 05:25 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Zelaron has cancer."
its spreading throughout the older members like a wildfire
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-11, 05:47 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "its spreading throughout the older..."
Break out the Chemo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-09-11, 10:04 AM in reply to Mantralord's post "post what u think of some of our new..."
I lol'd.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-09-11, 10:32 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I lol'd."
I actually dreamed about this thread last night. In my dream, all of the old members came back, because mantra had planned it to happen that way, and then all of our new members went away, because they were ridiculed by our old members so much.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-09-11, 10:34 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I actually dreamed about this thread..."
What pisses me off is Jamesadin visiting but not posting!

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2008-09-11, 10:35 AM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "What pisses me off is Jamesadin..."
So go kick him in the balls.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-09-11, 03:20 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "So go kick him in the balls."
Yeah, seriously. It would be funny to see all the old members in this thread..

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-09-11, 03:28 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yeah, seriously. It would be funny to..."
Am i an older member
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-09-11, 03:28 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "Am i an older member"
No. You're a newfag.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-09-11, 03:38 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "No. You're a newfag."
ka is also a newfag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-11, 03:41 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "ka is also a newfag"
Quote:
A newcomer to 4chan. Hated by Anons everywhere. Usually this person consists of failure and tries too hard to fit in.
Replace 4chan with Zelaron, replace Anons with members, and you've got Jamer. I suppose if you dropped the "newcomer" part, and some of the other stuff, I could be considered a "newfag," but not really.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-09-11, 03:45 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Replace 4chan with Zelaron, replace..."
so lemme ask you this, is 'newcomer' defined as anyone who joined after you? because to chruser and ww back in the day you were a newcomer... hrm it must be that anyone after you is the newfag that way you can't be describe yourself... gotcha
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-11, 03:49 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "so lemme ask you this, is 'newcomer'..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
so lemme ask you this, is 'newcomer' defined as anyone who joined after you? because to chruser and ww back in the day you were a newcomer... hrm it must be that anyone after you is the newfag that way you can't be describe yourself... gotcha
What the hell are you babbling about? I joined over 6 years ago. I don't see how you could see that as being a newcomer unless you're an idiot. Which you are.

Jamer joined less than 6 months ago. Compared to the majority of our active members, that makes him a newcomer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-09-11, 03:56 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "What the hell are you babbling about? ..."
eh, Jamer isn't too bad.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-09-11, 04:07 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "What the hell are you babbling about? ..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
What the hell are you babbling about? I joined over 6 years ago. I don't see how you could see that as being a newcomer unless you're an idiot. Which you are.
my point is, you were a new member once, and fortunately for you zelaron hadn't grown to the asshat breading ground it is now. You weren't ridiculed for being new, infact you were probably welcomed with open arms because zelaron was so little it didn't want to scare off its new members! Now that zelaron has grown up a little bit, its inhabitants from back in the day feel that they owe it to the site that welcomed them to point fingers and call names at all the new people who are making there way here.

so, i am an idiot, which everyone already knows and now we can all safely assume now that you are a hypocrite.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-11, 04:21 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "What the hell are you babbling about? ..."
Am I an "Old member" yet? I've passed the four year mark and everything!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-09-11, 04:22 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Am I an "Old member" yet? I've passed..."
I'd say so =P

I'd say anyone that can remember me being an ignorameus (sp) should be considered an old member.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-09-11, 04:25 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "my point is, you were a new member..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
my point is, you were a new member once, and fortunately for you zelaron hadn't grown to the asshat breading ground it is now. You weren't ridiculed for being new, infact you were probably welcomed with open arms because zelaron was so little it didn't want to scare off its new members! Now that zelaron has grown up a little bit, its inhabitants from back in the day feel that they owe it to the site that welcomed them to point fingers and call names at all the new people who are making there way here.

so, i am an idiot, which everyone already knows and now we can all safely assume now that you are a hypocrite.

Why are you taking K_A's insults so seriously? Calm down dude. Who cares who's a "newfag" or newcomer, whatever.

JUST A FORUM!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow