Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > News and Events

Lightbulb Michael Vick indicted by Grand Jury
Posted 2007-07-17, 04:07 PM
Vick indicted
Falcons QB tied to investigation into dog fighting

RICHMOND, Va. (AP) -- Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick was indicted Tuesday by a federal grand jury on charges related to illegal dogfighting.

Vick and three others were charged with violating federal laws against competitive dogfighting, procuring and training pit bulls for fighting and conducting the enterprise across state lines.

The indictment alleges that Vick and his co-defendants began sponsoring dogfighting in early 2001, the former Virginia Tech star's rookie year with the Falcons.

It accuses Vick, Purnell A. Peace, Quanis L. Phillips and Tony Taylor of "knowingly sponsoring and exhibiting an animal fighting venture," of conducting a business enterprise involving gambling, as well as buying, transporting and receiving dogs for the purposes of an animal fighting venture.

Telephone messages left at the offices and home of Vick's attorney, Larry Woodward, were not immediately returned.

A woman who answered the phone at the home of Vick's mother said the family knew nothing about the charges.

Credits To:
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...x.html?cnn=yes

Not that this is really a suprise to anyone, everyone that has been keeping tabs on this story knew as soon as they DA and Jury had the view of it, charges we're going to be filed, now the question is, how long will it take and how bad are the consequences?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-07-17, 09:20 PM in reply to D3V's post "Michael Vick indicted by Grand Jury"
All I have to say is. LOL, have fun in jail you sorry dog killing Fuck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2007-07-17, 09:54 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "All I have to say is. LOL, have fun in..."
Dude he has the perfect QB's legs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-07-17, 10:11 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Dude he has the perfect QB's legs."
Let some dogs chew off his legs imo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2007-07-17, 10:12 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "Let some dogs chew off his legs imo."
Haha. I thought pitbulls were illegal in the US, but that might just be Minnesota. Either way, I agree.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-07-18, 01:28 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Haha. I thought pitbulls were illegal..."
Pitbulls are illegal in Minnesota?

For the record, fuck Michael Vick.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-07-18, 07:56 AM in reply to D3V's post "Michael Vick indicted by Grand Jury"
He deserves it. His image is really deteriorating these days. First the weed (they said it was an 'unknown substance' - screw that, it was some friggin pot) in the watter bottle at the airport and now the whole dog fighting situation. Remember this past season (at least I think it was this past season) when he flipped off the fans at home in Atlanta? I was rollin when I saw that. I doubt he plays there, or ANYWHERE for that matter, much longer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-07-18, 08:51 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "He deserves it. His image is really..."
I think T.I. should smack a bitch and tell him 'You Know What It Is'.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-07-18, 11:23 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I think T.I. should smack a bitch and..."
A lot of people do that around here, I believe. Horrible thing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-07-18, 12:09 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "A lot of people do that around here, I..."
From what I heard, they use beagles or some shit as practice dogs for the pit bulls to kill in training. Its some fucked up shit, pisses me off more than killing people lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

timmay1113

Posted 2007-07-18, 12:56 PM in reply to D3V's post "Michael Vick indicted by Grand Jury"
I'm so happy, it's embarrassing. Just another NFC team down the shitter! Go Eagles!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-07-18, 01:09 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I'm so happy, it's embarrassing. Just..."
This is fucked up in the worst way. Dogs are like big, fluffy balls of trust. To abuse that trust in the way Michael Vick did is absolutely nefarious. This is why I absolutely HATE people. I hope he rots in prison.

Last edited by Demosthenes; 2007-07-18 at 01:36 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-07-18, 01:42 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "This is fucked up in the worst way...."
I totally agree with you MJ.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-07-19, 02:25 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I totally agree with you MJ."
He deserves it. He will def be fucked in jail
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-07-19, 02:36 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "He deserves it. He will def be fucked..."
What's awesome is I was watching NFL network late last night and they we're talking about the Falcons' organization and the NFL commissions office we're going to tap into his Bonus money and Roster money as soon as they could if the charges go through (He's got about 36million in bonus money). That would be great, they should seize his house/cars/etc imo as well.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-07-19, 04:28 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "What's awesome is I was watching NFL..."
I just hope he dies in jail or something. I really don't care about the dogs or anything like that, I'll just be happy that there will be a good rebuilding period for the Falcons and they won't be a competitive NFC team against the Eagles. Hahah!

E-A-G-L-E-S!!! Eagles!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-07-19, 04:40 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I just hope he dies in jail or..."
Keep dreamin, brother. McNabb gonna have a stellar year this year? Is he fully healed?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-07-19, 04:42 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Keep dreamin, brother. :) McNabb gonna..."
ERRRRR, There's no way he's fully healed now, and he's going to go out there and try 100%, reinjure, and be done for the season. It doesn't matter though, i'm sure after we get culpepper, we'll make a deal with you guys if you want him, because Leftwich is definately going to step up this year.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-07-19, 04:45 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "ERRRRR, There's no way he's fully..."
Wait.. since when is Jax getting Culpepper?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-07-19, 04:46 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Wait.. since when is Jax getting..."
Thanatos said:
Wait.. since when is Jax getting Culpepper?
Read up on Jaguars.com, it's going to happen eventually.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V