Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

View Poll Results: What day can you make it to the draft?
Monday 2 28.57%
Tuesday 0 0%
Wednesday 0 0%
Thursday 1 14.29%
Friday 0 0%
Saturday 0 0%
Sunday 4 57.14%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

When should we have the fantasy football draft? NEED YOUR INPUT.
Posted 2008-08-15, 07:50 AM
I'd like to do a live draft. What that means is we'll all go to the yahoo site at the same time and there will be a javascript application that we'll load to select our players. It's quite fun.

If it's during the weekday it's going to have to be later in the day around 6 - 7 pm. I'd prefer it on a Sunday about 2:00.

We need to figure this out soon because the regular season starts next month. OMG I'm fucking excited. I love NFL.

Vote now!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-08-15, 08:55 AM in reply to Thanatos's post "When should we have the fantasy..."
like are you on the west cost east or centrol time zone i need to know so i can get on at the right time
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-08-15, 09:16 AM in reply to Thanatos's post "When should we have the fantasy..."
Sunday works for me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-08-15, 09:51 AM in reply to jamer123's post starting "like are you on the west cost east or..."
The draft will be centered around EST. So, if it's 2:00 pm EST on a Sunday, that's 11:00 am PST.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-08-15, 11:02 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "The draft will be centered around EST...."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
The draft will be centered around EST. So, if it's 2:00 pm EST on a Sunday, that's 11:00 am PST.
None of those poll options apply to me or Asamin. We won't be on Zelaron until the Monday after the next.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-08-15, 11:12 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "None of those poll options apply to me..."
I'm not talking about this upcoming week.. it can be as late as September 1st.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-08-15, 11:14 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I'm not talking about this upcoming..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
I'm not talking about this upcoming week.. it can be as late as September 1st.
Alrighty then, Thursday or the Weekend for me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-08-15, 06:11 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Alrighty then, Thursday or the Weekend..."
Can't we just have it auto draft that what my cousin does for yahoo fantasy hockey. If you cant make it auto drafts.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2008-08-18, 12:29 PM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "Can't we just have it auto draft that..."
Yeah we could make it an auto draft, but I think a live draft is much funner.

Nobody else has an opinion about this?

Titus, you need to visit Zelaron more often.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-08-18, 05:18 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Yeah we could make it an auto draft,..."
auto draft would be great
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-08-19, 06:47 AM in reply to jamer123's post starting "auto draft would be great"
8 people in the league and only 4 votes on this poll.. wow...

Should be an interesting season. I'll just make this an auto draft I suppose since nobody seems interested in a live draft. Expect another thread later today.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-08-19, 09:43 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "8 people in the league and only 4 votes..."
Um, do you know when D3V wants to do it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-08-19, 09:52 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Um, do you know when D3V wants to do it?"
He's down for whenever. Basically, he'll make time to attend.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-08-19, 10:22 AM in reply to Thanatos's post "When should we have the fantasy..."
In. Sunday works best for me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2008-08-19, 11:03 AM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "In. Sunday works best for me."
Darwin, then you're going to have to read this post: http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46482 if you want to join the league.. right now it's showing you aren't registered.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-08-20, 10:41 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Darwin, then you're going to have to..."
Weekends are bad for me, so I put down Monday, although I probably won't be able to make any day. I did slightly adjust my rankings already, so if I have to auto-draft, I'm fine with my first two picks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2008-08-21, 07:39 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Weekends are bad for me, so I put down..."
If we WERE to do a Live draft, we'd be doing it on a Sunday. Either way, THE DRAFT WILL BE TAKING PLACE AUGUST 31st!! Live draft or auto draft, the draft will happen August 31st. REMEMBER THAT DATE!

Everyone should go ahead and pre-rank your players anyway. Log in to the league, go to "My team" or "My roster" whatever it says.. and there should be a box prompting you to pre-rank your players. Everyone do that. And I'm warning you like two weeks in advance so no bitching later on.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-08-21, 07:53 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "If we WERE to do a Live draft, we'd be..."
Are we still going to do the "Weekly Pick'Em" along with this? That should spark some activity.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-08-21, 08:47 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Are we still going to do the "Weekly..."
You know.. I was thinking about it... but I don't think we have that many people interested in football here
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-08-22, 12:34 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "You know.. I was thinking about it......"
Do you guys think their is anything wrong with yahoo's rankings?

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67