Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

GLG's Guide to Bisexuality
Posted 2008-02-29, 06:28 AM
Upon request, a new thread has been made to deal with the growing number of posts that discuss bisexuality, and any sexuality in general:

GLG said:
We should ... make a new thread about Bisexuality, or Sexuality in general.
To begin, let's have a look at the current viewpoints of other members.

First of all, a Mr. D3V, with his straight to the point:

Mr. D3V said:
There is NO SUCH THING AS BISEXUAL

Men like Women is straight.

Men like Men and Women is still gay.
Damning stuff, don't you think? It was followed by a much more in-depth explanation, shedding light on Mr. D3V's hidden life as a Professor:

Prof. D3V said:
Bisexual means that you also like the same gender, Correct? Bisexual means that you are willing to go away from what your body and mind were created for, evolved into to go against the grain for a same sex relationship. Which would in turn make you gay. In my reasoning I feel that if you are willing to go gay then you are obviously gay, and Bisexual shouldn't even be a used term. Bisexual obviously means that you like both, but I don't feel that the concious ever truly is that, maybe on a small, very small occasion this would hold true.

But look at KJ, our own member claimed he was BI at first, and then eventually threw that completely out the window and went straight into Richard Simmon's LPGA tournament.

Many may disagree with this little theory, but I do feel that if you are willing to call yourself bisexual, then you don't like both, but that of the same sex. Because if you liked what you are instinctively designed to be attracted to, then you wouldn't be Bisexual to begin with. That's why I feel that it's stupid.
Some money was needlessly tossed into that hat with this statement from our very own acrobatic mammal:

Jumping Hamster said:
You know, every species (mostly mammals) show homosexuality. And there are alot of them that have sex with same sex and opposite sex in the same day. It is very common, and very natural.

thats just my 2 cents.
A brief statement by KagomJack was the last viewpoint to be made known, and from this, the discussion will continue.

Jack, Kagom said:
Bisexuality is real. But you knew that.
Discuss.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny