Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Zelaron Guild
Posted 2008-04-29, 01:23 PM
Does anyone know if a Zelaron guild has been created in World of Warcraft?
If not lets make one:

Coilfang server (PVP)
Horde

I made an undead warrior.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-04-29, 01:48 PM in reply to Coffeedagger's post "Zelaron Guild"
If I ever start playing retail WoW again I would join. Guess what my name would be?
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-04-29, 01:53 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "If I ever start playing retail WoW..."
Your name would be hmm... Failure? no wait Asamin right? Did i get it that time I hope i did, i bet i did.

I'll be waiting and maybe i'll buy a charter or stockpile some money to put forth towards the guild, we need some support guise.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-04-29, 03:01 PM in reply to Coffeedagger's post "Zelaron Guild"
Guild Zelaron on realm Illidan. Noone still in the guild still plays on the characters in the guild, however.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2008-04-29, 04:13 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Guild Zelaron on realm Illidan. Noone..."
oh ok then I'll start up a new one on Coilfang or maybe Moonrunner, my main is on Moonrunner.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-04-29, 04:19 PM in reply to Coffeedagger's post starting "oh ok then I'll start up a new one on..."
What about a D2 group. I would like to join that seeing as I just got D2 LOD to install and run on my comp.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-04-29, 04:21 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "What about a D2 group. I would like to..."
hmm I don't know why don't you go make a thread in the Diablo 2 section and ask there. I don't play Diablo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-04-29, 05:07 PM in reply to Coffeedagger's post starting "hmm I don't know why don't you go make..."
I was more asking the general public.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-04-30, 02:02 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I was more asking the general public."
You can make a thread for that though Asamin. The general public here might not be interested in Diablo or they might, I don't know but there is a Diablo specific section that might provide more feedback.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-04-30, 03:22 PM in reply to Coffeedagger's post starting "You can make a thread for that though..."
What happened to the rest of this thread?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-04-30, 03:30 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "What happened to the rest of this..."
There was more? I've been following it and don't notice any missing posts, nor are there any entries in the moderator log.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2008-04-30, 03:38 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "There was more? I've been following it..."
Thanatos and myself plan on running our own guild and it will be open to Zelaron members, unsure of the name yet, but it will be on Starcraft 2.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-05-01, 01:14 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Thanatos and myself plan on running our..."
I think I will start a Zelaron guild, it will be on Moonrunner, reply if interested because that is when I will start.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-05-15, 03:53 PM in reply to Coffeedagger's post starting "I think I will start a Zelaron guild,..."
Hah dude go for it. I may make an Alt on there. My Main is on Andorhal still and is going to stay there forever because I'm not going to pay WoW any more than the monthly fee, ever again.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V