I don't really care. 1 7.69%
I fucked your mom. O_o 6 46.15%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Post which do you prefer.......
Posted 2008-09-03, 12:51 AM
Myspace or facebook?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2008-09-03, 01:34 AM in reply to kyeruu's post "which do you prefer......."
Bullet in the head.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-09-03, 02:02 AM in reply to kyeruu's post "which do you prefer......."
I use facebook to keep in touch with friends. And I fucked your mom, bitch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-09-03, 02:53 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I use facebook to keep in touch with..."
Haha Facebook.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2008-09-03, 04:53 AM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "Haha Facebook."
they both suck your moms tits myspace is just viruses facebook is jst a way were kyeruu gets little kids
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-09-03, 06:28 AM in reply to jamer123's post starting "they both suck your moms tits myspace..."
myspace and facebook are for gradeschool, highschool grads that can't bear the feeling of lossing someone's phone number - or by some odd chance forgetting their best friends name. People have their sites max'd out with every single person they ever waved at, and post stupid shit all the time. Your real friends are those who you hung out with. Finding a friend from when you were younger is retarded... its like changing the balance of things

Hey buddy, i havent seen you in god, 12 years! what have you been up to?
prison
...oh

understand? it's retarded. (yes i have both, no i dont use either)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-03, 07:55 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "myspace and facebook are for..."
I don't understand why all you faggots rag on myspace and facebook when you know you have at least one of them.

I have both and I use it as a way to keep in touch with friends, like my ex-roomate that moved to Florida.. the only way I really have contact with him is through myspace. I rarely ever post bulletins to annoy people, I just use it as a way to communicate every now and then.

I understand your problems with the annoying, 14 year old bitches but honestly, what are they doing on your friends list in the first place? I have nobody like that on my friends list, and if I did, I'd delete them. Easy as that.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, fuck you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-09-03, 11:29 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I don't understand why all you faggots..."
I recently started using Facebook to keep in touch with people that I would otherwise only see once a year or so. That's all, though. I don't bother with the applications that require that you harass 10 people on your friends list prior to seeing your own results. That's some bullshit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-09-03, 11:42 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I don't understand why all you faggots..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
I don't understand why all you faggots rag on myspace and facebook when you know you have at least one of them.

I have both and I use it as a way to keep in touch with friends, like my ex-roomate that moved to Florida.. the only way I really have contact with him is through myspace. I rarely ever post bulletins to annoy people, I just use it as a way to communicate every now and then.

I understand your problems with the annoying, 14 year old bitches but honestly, what are they doing on your friends list in the first place? I have nobody like that on my friends list, and if I did, I'd delete them. Easy as that.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, fuck you.

agree 100%. I've got a friend that moved to fucking Iceland and theres no way Ima hit him up by phone.

That, and there is no reason to rag on it, unless you don't have any friends. In that case, I'd hate it too.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-09-03, 12:32 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "I recently started using Facebook to..."
Vault Dweller said: [Goto]
I recently started using Facebook to keep in touch with people that I would otherwise only see once a year or so. That's all, though. I don't bother with the applications that require that you harass 10 people on your friends list prior to seeing your own results. That's some bullshit.

I agree with this man!

I haven't used Myspace for months.

Oh, and I got sloppy seconds on your mum. WKFF beat me to the punch, but I got her other eye, and seconds, whilst not as good as first,s is still better than thirds or, powers forbid, fourths, right?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-09-03, 02:01 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I agree with this man! I haven't..."
I don't plan on joining Myspace or facebook. I find it a big waste of time unless you're keeping in contact with friends who move away or something.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-09-03, 06:29 PM in reply to kyeruu's post "which do you prefer......."
I have a facebook to keep in touch with friends.

Oh, and tell your mom to give me my vibrator back.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-09-04, 07:21 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "I don't plan on joining Myspace or..."
Wallow said: [Goto]
I don't plan on joining Myspace or facebook. I find it a big waste of time unless you're keeping in contact with friends who move away or something.
I think the reality is, myspace would be a waste of time for you since you more than likely don't have any friends in the first place so you'd have nobody to keep in contact with.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-09-08, 01:38 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I have a facebook to keep in touch with..."
Jessifer said: [Goto]
I have a facebook to keep in touch with friends.

Oh, and tell your mom to give me my vibrator back.
That's so fucking evil xD
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2008-09-08, 02:15 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I think the reality is, myspace would..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
I think the reality is, myspace would be a waste of time for you since you more than likely don't have any friends in the first place so you'd have nobody to keep in contact with.
Dude I just lol'd.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-09-08, 02:17 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Dude I just lol'd."
fucking Wallow...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-09-08, 03:00 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "fucking Wallow..."
His "Top 8" probably consists of a few anime cartoon characters, and Tom.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-09-09, 05:21 AM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "That's so fucking evil xD"
Still waiting.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-09-09, 07:12 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Still waiting."
I use facebook the most, especially for school. I guess I like it more. I do have a myspace, but I rarely check it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-09-11, 12:55 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Still waiting."
Jessifer said: [Goto]
Still waiting.
to hell with the vibrator >_>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kyeruu