Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Remember the Alamo!
Posted 2005-02-24, 06:30 AM
Fact: Most whites do not stick up for one another. Look at this video

http://www.wkyc.com/video/player.as...3&sid=30596&bw=

Fact: Mexicans are buying up property all over, and most white people think that is just great.

Fact: Most white kids LOVE to pretend like they are mexican/black.

Fact: We will soon be the minority, and most white people think this is a good thing.

DON'T MISUNDERSTAND ME, THOUGH! I love my white brothers and sisters, but it seems to me like the Jews are currently winning the War Against White People. While Mexico is planning their invasion against the US, they have our army in Iraq (fighting a war for Israel), and millions of white coach potatoes won't even know how to equip a rifle! The only way to stop these burrito-eaters is to Remember the Alamo!
Snow is racist. It does not have an equal amount of colored snow as it does white snow. We must find a way to alter nature so that snow becomes colored.

When you decorate your tree for Christmas, you must put at least 24.8% colored bulbs, and they must be placed throughout the tree and not segregated in any matter.

Christmas presents must not be wrapped in white paper.

If Christmas music is to be played, under no circumstances is 'Have a White Christmas' to be Played.

Turkey may be served, but only if there is an equal amount of dark and white meat be served.

You must keep your colored and white dogs in the same room at all times, unsegregated, and they must get along at all times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zonalon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zonalon

Posted 2005-02-24, 07:55 AM in reply to zonalon's post "Remember the Alamo!"
I'm starting to wonder if you have a serious problem of some sort...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-02-24, 08:52 AM in reply to zonalon's post "Remember the Alamo!"
Fact: I am awesome

Fact: You are up to 40 posts of bullshit.

Fact: White people want to get a nice tan, but often fail, resulting in sunburns all over their white skin. This is how white people started to hate coloured people, because they were jealous of the nice tans the coloured people had or could easily get without having to deal with the sunburns.

Fact: When white people become a minority, I will have you as my slave.

Fact: Cant touch this
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-02-24, 01:47 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Fact: I am awesome Fact: You are up..."
undeadzombieguy said:
Fact: Cant touch this

OMG...pwn.

Seriously, this is just getting old now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-02-24, 04:13 PM in reply to zonalon's post "Remember the Alamo!"
zonalon said:

Fact: Mexicans are buying up property all over, and most white people think that is just great.

Fact: We will soon be the minority, and most white people think this is a good thing.
WHAT THE FUCK. These are not facts AT ALL! Holy shit, zonalon, people might hear you out if you even made ONE SMART DEDUCTION. YOU HAVE YET TO DO SO! Cease with the whole visiting Zelaron thing, it's not working out for you. In conclusion: eat shit and die.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-02-24, 04:49 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "WHAT THE FUCK. These are not facts AT..."
Hmm...I just realized something...

Zelaron has become a main disscussion board for "Drugs", "Racism", and "WoW".

And zonolon...I'm not even gonna waste my precious letters.

And that's a mighty fine conclusion you got there, Thanatos.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2005-02-24, 05:35 PM in reply to zonalon's post "Remember the Alamo!"
Couple hundred years from now, we'll all be Beige. Be more concerened about that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Remember The 54th
Posted 2005-02-24, 06:10 PM in reply to zonalon's post "Remember the Alamo!"
zonalon said:

DON'T MISUNDERSTAND ME, THOUGH! I love my white brothers and sisters, but it seems to me like the Jews are currently winning the War Against White People. While Mexico is planning their invasion against the US, they have our army in Iraq (fighting a war for Israel), and millions of white coach potatoes won't even know how to equip a rifle! The only way to stop these burrito-eaters is to Remember the Alamo!
Fact: Most black people do not stick up for one another. Look at the black on black crime statistics.

Fact: Whites are buying up property all over, and most black people think that is just great.

Fact: Most white kids, along with Asians, Natives, Latinos, and virtually every other race emulates the African-American culture.

Fact: Black people are the minority, and most blacks are just fine with that.

DON'T MISUNDERSTAND ME, THOUGH! I love my black brothers and sisters, but it seems to me like the Whites are currently winning the War Against Black People. While Europe is sitting at the top of Africa, they illegally transported our army to America (eventually to fight a war for Whites), and millions of black "coach" potatoes won't even know how to equip a rile! The only way to stop these craqqas is to Remember the 54th!!

Yea. What I said makes just as much sense as what you have said.

Last edited by Demosthenes; 2005-02-24 at 07:20 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-02-24, 06:23 PM in reply to zonalon's post "Remember the Alamo!"
I think zonalon is Chruser.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-02-24, 07:23 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Remember The 54th"
mjordan2nd said:
Fact: Most black people do not stick up for one another. Look at the black on black crime statistics.
Hm...CRIME IS A BAD THING!

Quote:
Fact: Whites are buying up property all over, and most black people thing that is just great.
We only buy the good property, but the Mexicans are taking over our ghettos (which is a bad thing).

Quote:
Fact: Most white kids, along with Asians, Natives, Latinos, and virtually every other race emulates the African-American culture.
Actually, the Jews decide which culture to emulate each generation; it just so happens it's African-American this one.

Quote:
Fact: Black people are the minority, and most blacks are just fine with that.
The Mexicans are having 11 kids per household, because they are breeding warriors to fight for Mexico.

Quote:
DON'T MISUNDERSTAND ME, THOUGH! I love my black brothers and sisters, but it seems to me like the Whites are currently winning the War Against White People. While Europe is sitting at the top of Africa, they illegally transported our army to America (eventually to fight a war for Whites), and millions of black "coach" potatoes won't even know how to equip a rile! The only way to stop these craqqas is to Remember the 54th!!

Yes, even you see that the Jews are getting White people against White people, Black people against Black people, etc, etc.
Yea. What I said makes just as much sense as what you have said.[/QUOTE]

I understood your post completely.
Snow is racist. It does not have an equal amount of colored snow as it does white snow. We must find a way to alter nature so that snow becomes colored.

When you decorate your tree for Christmas, you must put at least 24.8% colored bulbs, and they must be placed throughout the tree and not segregated in any matter.

Christmas presents must not be wrapped in white paper.

If Christmas music is to be played, under no circumstances is 'Have a White Christmas' to be Played.

Turkey may be served, but only if there is an equal amount of dark and white meat be served.

You must keep your colored and white dogs in the same room at all times, unsegregated, and they must get along at all times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zonalon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zonalon

Posted 2005-02-24, 07:26 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "Hm...CRIME IS A BAD THING! We..."
When I first saw all your racist posts I was kind of disgusted, maybe a little angry. Now, though, you just make me laugh. Thanks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-02-24, 07:27 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "When I first saw all your racist posts..."
Know who he actually reminds me of? Lenny. Whoever that is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-02-24, 08:01 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "Hm...CRIME IS A BAD THING! We..."
zonalon said:
Hm...CRIME IS A BAD THING!
Can you even comprehend what it is you're talking about, or do you have like ADHD to the infiniteth power? It seems like you have the attention span of a 3 yr old who hasn't had his Rittalin (SP?). We're talking about people sticking up for eachother, fuckwit, not whether or not crime is a bad thing.

Quote:
We only buy the good property, but the Mexicans are taking over our ghettos (which is a bad thing).
Why don't you quit flapping your jaw and actually take a trip down to a ghetto -- see what you're talking about before you go talking about shit you don't know. There are quite a few white people that are living in what would be considered the ghetto. Also, Mexicans taking over your ghettos is a bad thing how? Someone or the other is going to live in the poorer side of town.

Quote:
Actually, the Jews decide which culture to emulate each generation; it just so happens it's African-American this one.
Dude, from now on I forbid you to refer to them as Jews. From now on, you must call them Super-Jew.

Quote:
The Mexicans are having 11 kids per household, because they are breeding warriors to fight for Mexico.
Have you ever met one single Mexican family?

Quote:
Yes, even you see that the Jews are getting White people against White people, Black people against Black people, etc, etc.
Yea. What I said makes just as much sense as what you have said.
Of course. Super-Jew is all powerful, of course. He makes white people turn against white people, and black people turn against black people. You should pray to Super-Jew if you know what's good for you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-02-24, 08:08 PM in reply to zonalon's post "Remember the Alamo!"
Zon's just a retard, guys. He wants attention above all things.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2005-02-24, 08:31 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Zon's just a retard, guys. He wants..."
Thank you Captain Obvious
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2005-02-24, 08:52 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "Thank you Captain Obvious ^_^"
Thank you JRwakeboard
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2005-02-25, 09:50 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Know who he actually reminds me of?..."
He he he...why??? If I was zonalon, then I'd be ranting and raving about Scousers...but I'm not, so...

----------

Why does zonalon seem to hate evryone that isn't him??? I wonder if he has deep pyschological problems to do with a poor upbringing or mental scars from bad lessons at school when he was maybe insulted by others because his intelligence was not up to scratch and whatever else I can't think of at the mo. but may do later...

-----------

Oh wait, he says he likes his white brothers and sisters...I think I'd prefer being this Beige we are supposed to be in the future...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-02-25, 07:50 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "Thank you Captain Obvious ^_^"
I like being Captain Obvious
I'm only second to the infamous Captain Bovious!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack