Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Member's Stats
Posted 2006-03-12, 09:07 PM
Okay, here are the stats of each member of the clan. The stats take awhile to download, so if you aren't up here yet give myself and sue some time. This is Sue typing by the way.

Player: Glory Gamer
Playlist: Team Slayer
Total Games: 1525
Total Kills: 17291
Average Kills: 11.34
Assist Avg: 3.68
Total Deaths: 17120
Death Average: 11.23
Kill2death Ratio: 1.01
Hit Percentage: 34.37%
Headshot Avg: 5.36
Medal Avg: 5.53

Player: Claudio666 (Sue_13)
Total Games: 1359
Total Kills: 17242
Average Kills: 12.69
Assist Avg: 3.45
Total Deaths: 12706
Death Average: 9.35
Kill2death Ratio: 1.36
Hit Percentage: 41.10%
Headshot Avg: 5.42
Medal Avg: 4.44

Player: Titusfied
Total Games: 1454
Total Kills: 14348
Average Kills: 9.87
Assist Avg: 3.3
Total Deaths: 13713
Death Average: 9.43
Kill2death Ratio: 1.05
Hit Percentage: None
Headshot Avg: None
Medal Avg: None

Player: Gruesomebody
Total Games: 2797
Total Kills: 35005
Average Kills: 12.52
Assist Avg: 3.54
Total Deaths: 29342
Death Average: 10.49
Kill2death Ratio: 1.19

Player: Tidus2005
Total Games: 424
Total Kills: 4144
Average Kills: 9.77
Assist Avg: 3.61
Total Deaths: 4616
Death Average: 10.89
Kill2death Ratio: .90
Hit Percentage: %32.43
Headshot Avg: 1.25
Medal Avg: 1.83

Player: Jrwakebord
Total Games: 271
Total Kills: 2748
Average Kills: 10.14
Assist Avg: 3.74
Total Deaths: 2860
Death Average: 10.55
Kill2death Ratio: .96
Hit Percentage: %40.4
Headshot Avg: 1.4
Medal Avg: 1.6

Player: Pfc Delong
Total Games: 167
Total Kills: 1388
Average Kills: 8.31
Assist Avg: 3.1
Total Deaths: 1720
Death Average: 10.3
Kill2death Ratio: .81

Player: Pfc Smith
Total Games: 599
Total Kills: 7997
Average Kills: 13.35
Assist Avg: 3.63
Total Deaths: 5657
Death Average: 9.44
Kill2death Ratio: 1.41

Player: GutterMind
Total Games: 630
Total Kills: 2695
Average Kills: 4.28
Assist Avg: 2.07
Total Deaths: 6067
Death Average: 9.63
Kill To Death Ratio: .44
Hit Percentage: %30.98
Headshot Avg: 1
Medal Avg: 3.01

Player: Petey35
Total Games: 835
Total Kills: 8930
Average Kills: 10.69
Assist Avg: 3.44
Total Deaths: 9281
Death Average: 11.11
Killeath Ratio: .96
Hit Percentage: %41.09
Headshot Avg: 4.67
Medal Avg: 5.89

Player: UR GaMe OvEr22
Total Games: 533
Total Kills: 4930
Average Kills: 9.25
Assist Avg: 2.22
Total Deaths: 5012
Death Average: 9.4
Kill To Death Ratio: .98
Hit Percentage: %34.78
Headshot Avg: 2.6
Medal Avg: 6.2
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER

Last edited by sue_13; 2006-03-14 at 09:06 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-03-13, 01:03 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post "Member's Stats"
Yeah, I'm gonna have to improve upon my stats.. How do I have none for hit %, head shots, and medals??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-03-13, 02:09 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Yeah, I'm gonna have to improve upon my..."
For some reason, yours just showed up 0.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2006-03-13, 02:56 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Yeah, I'm gonna have to improve upon my..."
Titusfied said:
Yeah, I'm gonna have to improve upon my stats.. How do I have none for hit %, head shots, and medals??
Because you suck worse then GutterMind and Kenpo teamed up.

Ziiiiiinnnnnnnnnnggg!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-03-13, 03:06 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Because you suck worse then GutterMind..."
Nice shot! I think.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kenpo sensei

Posted 2006-03-13, 08:01 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Yeah, I'm gonna have to improve upon my..."
Titusfied said:
You're a noob.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-03-13, 10:20 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "You're a noob."
Well i can look yours up. O wait!
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-03-13, 10:26 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Well i can look yours up. O wait!"
:P. I just don't like playing consoles. I played it on the PC and really wasn't all that impressed with it so I haven't messed with it since. It's okay that some of you are noobs. It just means you don't have a lot of time to practice video games.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-03-13, 10:50 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting ":P. I just don't like playing..."
Willkillforfood said:
I played it on the PC and really wasn't all that impressed with it so I haven't messed with it since.

Halo 2 isn't out for the PC. noob.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-03-13, 10:54 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Halo 2 isn't out for the PC. noob."
Halo Combat Evolved or whatever. Sorry that it's not halo 2 but it doesn't make much difference. I've played both on them console on quite a few occasions and they all are the same :P. Dual-wielding is not gonna make or break a game to me x_X.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-03-13, 10:57 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Halo Combat Evolved or whatever. Sorry..."
There is a HUGE difference between the two of them: Xbox Live. It's the reason that we still play it. The matchmaking system is brilliant for the most part, and the almost infinite variations of gameplay (especially with custom games) keep things constantly new. The single player campaign may not be that different, but who still plays the Halo2 single player anyway?

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-03-13, 11:58 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "There is a HUGE difference between the..."
I've played on XBOX Live too. Bleh@paying for something I can get on the computer for free :P.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-03-14, 02:03 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "There is a HUGE difference between the..."
Wow JR i did miss you.
Also i think you just sucked at it so your just going to say things like " wasnt impressed" But translated " I fucking suck ass at this game and want to suck on glorys balls"

Last edited by glory_gamer; 2006-03-14 at 02:09 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-03-14, 07:11 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Wow JR i did miss you. Also i think..."
Thats a nice way to say welcome back JR.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kenpo sensei

Posted 2006-03-14, 08:39 AM in reply to kenpo sensei's post starting "Thats a nice way to say welcome back JR."
Poor Glory just has a crush on JR.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-03-14, 01:35 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Poor Glory just has a crush on JR."
That's an understatement. Glory is is love with me.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-03-14, 03:53 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Poor Glory just has a crush on JR."
Wow i am sry that you are hated.
If no guys like you and no girls like you, well i guess you'll be spending alot of time getting to know your hands.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-03-14, 04:31 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Wow i am sry that you are hated. If no..."
Maybe willkill can learn to suck himself off, then he will have something to do besides fuck-up our forum...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GutterMind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGutterMind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GutterMind

Posted 2006-03-14, 04:36 PM in reply to GutterMind's post starting "Maybe willkill can learn to suck..."
The reason I allow non members to post here: This shit is entertaining to read.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-03-14, 06:19 PM in reply to GutterMind's post starting "Maybe willkill can learn to suck..."
GutterMind said:
Maybe willkill can learn to suck himself off, then he will have something to do besides fuck-up our forum...
Have any tips?

It's also funny because Glory's basically saying he'll take being gay over nothing. I love it. Glory, Gutter will give you tips on giving head that he has picked up over his years of auto-fellatio.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood