Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Post Racism
Posted 2003-12-20, 09:35 PM
( This is not a flame forum, please try to keep flames where they are needed )

I've got a question for all of you, How do you feel about Racism?

Do you support it?
Are you racist?

Personally, I am semi-racist. I say this because some of the good 'blacks' or 'mexicans' can Ruin it for the better of them.

Whenever you here me say that I hate niggers, this means that I hate the 'blacks' that act all 'bling bling typed' and they Are loud, obnoxious, you know what I mean. They don't have jobs, have 15 kids and are living on welfare.

Mexicans are another 'species' that I don't personally like. I don't like them because they are just generally bad people. Why do you think the worse people in the world go to Mexico? Its like the breeding grounds for bad things to happen.

See, but the thing is, I don't hate all black people, or all mexicans. I actually have some good black friends, and a Mexican dug me a ditch for my satellite wires. (did an OK job)

But besides, the point, HOW DO YOU FEEL about Racism?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-12-20, 09:38 PM in reply to D3V's post "Racism"
Racism is wrong. The only thing that differs between you and any other race is just phsycial appearance. There are white mles who act all "bling bling". Members from ever race can be just as bad as any stereotype.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-12-20, 09:47 PM in reply to D3V's post "Racism"
Yeah, those white people are poor just like the blacks, and they need the same treatment... death.

Well stereotypes are what make up the world, look around the world, everyone hates us citizens, so whatever, life happens.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-12-20, 09:57 PM in reply to D3V's post "Racism"
There are a lot of "wiggers" dev...yet i've never heard you say anything about them...in fact you seem to like eminem yet he does the same stuff as every other rapper.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-12-20, 11:11 PM in reply to D3V's post "Racism"
wiggers are fucking gay. plus your not racist your just confused with colors. watch american history x and you'll see racists.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BA-ZabreclanX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBA-ZabreclanX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BA-ZabreclanX

Posted 2003-12-20, 11:18 PM in reply to D3V's post "Racism"
Thanks for clearing that up, D3V. I personally try not to be a prejudice against anything if I can help it. But yeah, those people who try to be "pimpin/ghetto" are rather annoying.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2003-12-21, 01:00 AM in reply to D3V's post "Racism"
i agree with jessifer. but its not really their race that i dont like, its just how they are.

dork 4 life..what, what..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pnaidork is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpnaidork is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pnaidork

Posted 2003-12-21, 02:21 AM in reply to D3V's post "Racism"
Semi-racist is still racist. If your going to be on zelaron staff, no matter what postion, you cant be "Semi-racist" or whatever the hell you wanna call it. This is not even something I want to argue, last thing I want is to get into some long debate over racism.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2003-12-21, 02:32 AM in reply to D3V's post "Racism"
Racism, I wonder if we were attacked by aliens if we would all unite or be faggots and worry about what race we hate? Most likely people like D3V would...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-12-21, 03:07 AM in reply to D3V's post "Racism"
D3V... criminals go to Mexico because the US cops can't touch them. Not because it's full of crime.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-12-21, 07:04 AM in reply to D3V's post "Racism"
I am against all forms of racism. My girlfriend's mom sometimes makes comments about this and that and I just try to ignore it. There's no point to it, really. We're all people. We just look/speak/act different.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2003-12-21, 08:21 AM in reply to D3V's post "Racism"
Hello no cracka. You ain't nothin but a honkey. Me and my homey double G unit negroes hang out all the tizime looking for hoes to put the mack on! its tizzle tizight.

Actually, I have no particular stance here. I can't really say I hate entire races of people... because that is ignorant, but I also can't say that I am certain that when I see black people I act the same way around them as I do white people, or any other race. It is just a sketchy topic. However, anytime that you classify an entire race of human beings
as something or another, be it good or bad, it is racist.

For example, saying all asians are good at math (which I know for a fact is not true), is racist. Or all black people have good rythym (which is also very, very not trure), you are being racist. See, it doesn't have to be a bad comment in order for it to be racist.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2003-12-22, 12:07 PM in reply to D3V's post "Racism"
D3V said:
Yeah, those white people are poor just like the blacks, and they need the same treatment... death.

Well stereotypes are what make up the world, look around the world, everyone hates us citizens, so whatever, life happens.
Dude you are a racist peice of shit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
rusher657 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenrusher657 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

rusher657

Posted 2003-12-22, 12:49 PM in reply to D3V's post "Racism"
This is a really old thread I posted long ago.

http://www.zelaron.com/forums/showth...ghlight=racism
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-12-22, 01:16 PM in reply to D3V's post "Racism"
Be careful what some of you guys say...... Especially the staff members
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2003-12-22, 01:26 PM in reply to D3V's post "Racism"
Penny_Bags said:
For example, saying all asians are good at math (which I know for a fact is not true), is racist. Or all black people have good rythym (which is also very, very not trure), you are being racist. See, it doesn't have to be a bad comment in order for it to be racist.
No, that is not racist in the slightest sense actually. That is called Stereotyping. There is a fine line that a stereotypical person doesn't cross in order to sway from being a Racist.

Stereotypes are not Racists. They are just naive, ignorant, close-minded people...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-12-22, 01:37 PM in reply to D3V's post "Racism"
: Warrior Society :

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-12-22, 05:03 PM in reply to D3V's post "Racism"
Penguin said:
Semi-racist is still racist. If your going to be on zelaron staff, no matter what postion, you cant be "Semi-racist" or whatever the hell you wanna call it. This is not even something I want to argue, last thing I want is to get into some long debate over racism.
Penguin can you please shut the fuck up about my staff position already?

Jesus christ, its like every thing I do reflects on my old news posting postion, ... Most people probably didn't know that I was on the zel staff, but after any 'racist' post you staff members like to point it out.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2003-12-22, 05:12 PM in reply to D3V's post "Racism"
Fuck that. I'm not racist, I'm prejudice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2003-12-22, 06:13 PM in reply to D3V's post "Racism"
I personally dont give a fuck, if you dont like soembody just ignore them, problem solved kthx

in case ignoring them doesnt work, you can always stab them...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight