Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Post Driver pulled over for unregged car uses cell to register it before cop writes ticket
Posted 2003-12-05, 03:52 PM
http://cbsnewyork.com/njnews/NJ--NJO...rces_news_html
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2003-12-05, 03:55 PM in reply to Penguin's post "Driver pulled over for unregged car..."
heh, smart.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-12-05, 05:28 PM in reply to Penguin's post "Driver pulled over for unregged car..."
pretty quick thinkin.

dork 4 life..what, what..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pnaidork is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpnaidork is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pnaidork

Posted 2003-12-06, 06:05 AM in reply to Penguin's post "Driver pulled over for unregged car..."
Technology rules!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2003-12-06, 10:34 AM in reply to Penguin's post "Driver pulled over for unregged car..."
wow....lol that was awsome. I gotta try that sometime.

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arbitus

Posted 2003-12-09, 02:56 PM in reply to Penguin's post "Driver pulled over for unregged car..."
I can't see how that is true ... it takes awhile, before they can just register a car, here in NY you have to have teh car expected, and so forth before they will even register it. depending on which state i guess.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PuNk dadEO is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPuNk dadEO is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

PuNk dadEO

Posted 2003-12-09, 02:59 PM in reply to Penguin's post "Driver pulled over for unregged car..."
Notice, its new jersey not new york...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-12-09, 03:05 PM in reply to Penguin's post "Driver pulled over for unregged car..."
Soveregin, you try so hard to prove me wrong yet all the time you just make an idiot of yourself, in that post i just put up i was telling how it was in NY so that was my reason i didn't believe it, also ... notice i said depening on which state it is, i never once said it was newyork.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PuNk dadEO is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPuNk dadEO is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

PuNk dadEO

Posted 2003-12-09, 03:19 PM in reply to Penguin's post "Driver pulled over for unregged car..."
First off, Writing 2 words is not hard at all. Second off, you said that in new york you have to have it "expected". Ill assume you meant inspected. And i said well this is new jersey, not new york. So i have no idea why the fuck your calling me an idiot. Its a true fact.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-12-09, 03:24 PM in reply to Penguin's post "Driver pulled over for unregged car..."
PuNk dadEO said:
Soveregin, you try so hard to prove me wrong yet all the time you just make an idiot of yourself, in that post i just put up i was telling how it was in NY so that was my reason i didn't believe it, also ... notice i said depening on which state it is, i never once said it was newyork.
yea dude...i think sov was just making a comment...no need 2 throw a fucking fit about it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-12-09, 03:28 PM in reply to Penguin's post "Driver pulled over for unregged car..."
hate to break it to you, but that ... isn't a fit. it's more like explaining it more clearly for those who lack the intelligence.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PuNk dadEO

Posted 2003-12-09, 03:33 PM in reply to Penguin's post "Driver pulled over for unregged car..."
Speaking of lack of intelligence, who is the one that couldnt copy my name correctly, even though it was RIGHT above the post that you made?? Now enough. This is general convo, dont throw this thread off topic any more then it has. If you feel like arguing on how stupid you or i are, make a thread in the chat forum
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-12-09, 04:01 PM in reply to Penguin's post "Driver pulled over for unregged car..."
I was gunna try that one day XD
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
velocity is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenvelocity is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

velocity

Posted 2003-12-10, 06:21 PM in reply to Penguin's post "Driver pulled over for unregged car..."
WOOW boys... Can't we all be friends and get along???

Lol j/k

I would believe that article since it stated he registered it online. DUH!!! Likely the car would need inspection, but not then, prolly get it inspected within a couple of days and if it failed then the legal car thing would be removed and so the car would need to be brung up to standards... Man i love being smart... well atleast smarter then you guys... no definitly SMART in general.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2003-12-11, 12:20 PM in reply to Penguin's post "Driver pulled over for unregged car..."
Ty-Rant said:
WOOW boys... Can't we all be friends and get along???
oh, sorry mom.

also, how can you say you're smarter than anyone, when only you gave an opinion of what you would think would happen?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PuNk dadEO

Posted 2003-12-11, 12:26 PM in reply to Penguin's post "Driver pulled over for unregged car..."
omg that's funny!
"The belonging you seek is not behind you, it's ahead."
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2003-12-11, 01:37 PM in reply to Penguin's post "Driver pulled over for unregged car..."
if u read the whole line, its a joke ok, thats why i said "Man i love being smart... well atleast smarter then you guys... no definitly SMART in general." i wrote it like that cause i figured it would stand out as a joke and i am pretty smart in real life so... they go hand and hand, i guess.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide