Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

[Release] Zelaron Signature Previewer
Posted 2004-09-17, 11:26 PM
This is a program I made in Visual Basic that lets the user test His/Her sig offline before they post it online.

How it works.
Download the file from ZSPreview.zip

Then extract it. After it has been unzipped go to ZSPreview, the folder that was created when you extracted the file.

Run the .exe

This form will pop up

Now you see the white lines below right? Those lines are the maximum dimensions for a signature on Zelaron (500x125). If your sig exceeds those lines then it is too big.

How to open your sig:
Click File>Open then browse to your image File and click open. TADA!

Also included in the program is some example sigs I made, you can access these by clicking Examples next to the File menu, and then clicking the examples 1 - 4.

To exit the program click File>Exit or Click the X.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
nddwind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweennddwind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

nddwind

Posted 2004-09-17, 11:27 PM in reply to nddwind's post "[Release] Zelaron Signature Previewer"
It's a TROJAN don't download it!

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-09-17, 11:31 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "It's a TROJAN don't download it!"
D3V said:
It's a TROJAN don't download it!

Your gay. Here is the source

Code:
Private Sub Form_Load()
Image1.Picture = LoadPicture("SignatureFace.gif")
End Sub

Private Sub mnuCloseItem_Click()
Image2.Picture = LoadPicture("")
mnuCloseItem.Enabled = 0
End Sub

Private Sub mnuEx1Item_Click()
    Image2.Picture = LoadPicture("examples/EX1.gif")
    mnuCloseItem.Enabled = 1
End Sub

Private Sub mnuEx2Item_Click()
    Image2.Picture = LoadPicture("examples/EX2.gif")
    mnuCloseItem.Enabled = 1
End Sub

Private Sub mnuEx3Item_Click()
    Image2.Picture = LoadPicture("examples/EX3.gif")
    mnuCloseItem.Enabled = 1
End Sub

Private Sub mnuEx4Item_Click()
    Image2.Picture = LoadPicture("examples/EX4.gif")
    mnuCloseItem.Enabled = 1
End Sub

Private Sub mnuExitItem_Click()
    End
End Sub

Private Sub mnuOpenItem_Click()
CommonDialog1.Filter = "Graphic Files (*.bmp;*.gif;*.jpg)|*.bmp;*.gif;*.jpg|All Files (*.*)|*.*"
CommonDialog1.ShowOpen
Image2.Picture = LoadPicture(CommonDialog1.FileName)
mnuCloseItem.Enabled = 1
End Sub
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
nddwind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweennddwind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

nddwind

Posted 2004-09-17, 11:41 PM in reply to nddwind's post starting "Your gay. Here is the source ..."
nddwind said:
Your gay. Here is the source

Code:
Private Sub Form_Load()
Image1.Picture = LoadPicture("SignatureFace.gif")
End Sub

Private Sub mnuCloseItem_Click()
Image2.Picture = LoadPicture("")
mnuCloseItem.Enabled = 0
End Sub

Private Sub mnuEx1Item_Click()
    Image2.Picture = LoadPicture("examples/EX1.gif")
    mnuCloseItem.Enabled = 1
End Sub

Private Sub mnuEx2Item_Click()
    Image2.Picture = LoadPicture("examples/EX2.gif")
    mnuCloseItem.Enabled = 1
End Sub

Private Sub mnuEx3Item_Click()
    Image2.Picture = LoadPicture("examples/EX3.gif")
    mnuCloseItem.Enabled = 1
End Sub

Private Sub mnuEx4Item_Click()
    Image2.Picture = LoadPicture("examples/EX4.gif")
    mnuCloseItem.Enabled = 1
End Sub

Private Sub mnuExitItem_Click()
    End
End Sub

Private Sub mnuOpenItem_Click()
CommonDialog1.Filter = "Graphic Files (*.bmp;*.gif;*.jpg)|*.bmp;*.gif;*.jpg|All Files (*.*)|*.*"
CommonDialog1.ShowOpen
Image2.Picture = LoadPicture(CommonDialog1.FileName)
mnuCloseItem.Enabled = 1
End Sub
Good think you've got the code at hand, then theres NO way you could have rigged it / zipped it! JEBUS!

And what's the point of this Signature previewererer ?

Exactly, don't dl. It's a trojan. And no, You WISH i was gay.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-09-17, 11:42 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Good think you've got the code at hand,..."
What you COULD do to preview your sig is PUT it in there, and go to the Test Forum (made specifically for this kind of thing) and Post a new thread called : New SIGNATURE! : Then spam.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2004-09-17, 11:46 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "What you COULD do to preview your sig..."
Damn this is like the last time I ever try to contribute to the Zelaron community.

But what the hell should I have expected. I posted this in D2 General chat because it is the most popular forum on Zelaron but I should have known that some newb would instantly jump to the conclusion that it is a Trojan just like they do on blizzhackers.

Last edited by nddwind; 2004-09-17 at 11:50 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

nddwind

Posted 2004-09-17, 11:49 PM in reply to nddwind's post starting "Damn this is like the last time I ever..."
Ok sounds fun! I'll be sure to try it one day! Thanks alot nddddddwinddd

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2004-09-17, 11:52 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Ok sounds fun! I'll be sure to try it..."
If you were not such an idiot you could take the source and some image files and make it yourself but im sure even this simple shit is much to complex for you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

nddwind

Posted 2004-09-18, 12:05 AM in reply to nddwind's post starting "If you were not such an idiot you could..."
Oh jesus! Got me there. What I could do, is HIGHLIGHT the image, and hit CTRL + C ( to copy the image ) then OPEN UP MSPAINT.EXE (.exe, open the .exe) and Paste it! Then save it! Then open it! BADDA BING!

I just scanned the file, it's got some weird ass new trojan in it, do NOT download it.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2004-09-18, 12:21 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Oh jesus! Got me there. What I could..."

WAHAHAHHAHAHAH lol he thinks all trojans use activeX ahahahhahaha
ahaha

wow that shows how much he knows.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

nddwind

Posted 2004-09-18, 12:24 AM in reply to nddwind's post starting "http://www.celticsurf.net/easyhost/nddsh..."
Wow, you don't happen to post the rest of the 'convo' stupid prick.

I typed in that .ocx filename and you searched on google for like 20 seconds then responded ".ocx is activex"

I did fuck up by saying all trojans use activeX, ....it's MOST trojans. There are a few that use other bullshit code written by people with no life.
well this thread is a bomb.

Quote:

Last edited by D3V; 2004-09-22 at 02:23 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2004-09-18, 12:42 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Wow, you don't happen to post the rest..."
D3V , knowing the fucking retard you are , this will probably be to hard for you , but ok.

Get the source , open up devc++ or vb6.0 , compile the script , and see what happens!

Volls or Sov move this to the FF please , I bet a lot of people can have fun :P.

And ndd can just make a new thread after its moved.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2004-09-18, 01:03 AM in reply to Death's post starting "D3V , knowing the fucking retard you..."
this isnt a flame intended thread, so i dont think it should be moved to FF, some posts should just be deleted out of it, and maybe moved to general chat or a diff forum.

and d3v G_G
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-09-18, 03:31 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "this isnt a flame intended thread, so i..."
DevC++ is for... C++ isn't it?

Neither of you two know ANYTHING about this stuff, so just lay off.

This is a pretty useless program, though, good practice... don't expect people to charish it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-09-18, 04:38 AM in reply to nddwind's post "[Release] Zelaron Signature Previewer"
looking good nddwind. Although you should set it to auto-crop larger images to prevent them from pushing the tables out. They're limited on the board. Also, for whoever wondered why anyone would make a program like this, it's great to quickly be able to see the image composition together with the board's background colour. May I suggest a possibility to maximize the program to full-screen mode?
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2004-09-18, 04:43 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "looking good nddwind. Although you..."
Chruser said:
looking good nddwind. Although you should set it to auto-crop larger images to prevent them from pushing the tables out. They're limited on the board. Also, for whoever wondered why anyone would make a program like this, it's great to quickly be able to see the image composition together with the board's background colour. May I suggest a possibility to maximize the program to full-screen mode?
Sure ill do that tommorow ima sleep now
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

nddwind

Posted 2004-09-18, 11:15 AM in reply to nddwind's post starting "Sure ill do that tommorow ima sleep now"
it is a good starter . Visual Basic can only be compiled in Visual Basic and C++ in C++ programs like Microsoft C++ something lol forget name . well anywho good work
Eh Ma, Ima Gunna B An Engish Magor

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koolio_kid2001

Posted 2004-09-18, 02:30 PM in reply to koolio_kid2001's post starting "it is a good starter :). Visual Basic..."
I'd have to say visual basic is NOT a good starter, it babies you and such.

You need to learn the Windows API(not sure on the term) if you're going to become a good programmer.

It's Microsoft Visual C++, and it's called a compiler, there are many free ones
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-09-18, 02:45 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "I'd have to say visual basic is NOT a..."
Nice job, maybe should have been put in Chat forum? But it looks good, if I ever decide to make a signature.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-09-18, 08:46 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Nice job, maybe should have been put in..."
Nice job nddwind, mind if I add you to aim for some help I have with VB?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arbitus