Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2009-10-06, 08:18 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Jackass! Few more days, I will get some..."
Wow, AP had a horrible game and the Vikings tore up the Packer's secondary. 4-0 go Vikes! Allen is a beast!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-10-06, 08:40 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Wow, AP had a horrible game and the..."
Ah yes! The game was excellent. There was a slight rain for about 5 minutes an hour before the game and that was it. Tennessee was dominated pretty handedly, but they are also not the same team that they were. I'll try and get some pics from the game up, with all of the pink towels they handed out.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-10-06, 10:38 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Ah yes! The game was excellent. There..."
We play Tennessee this upcoming weekend. I'm thinking 34 - 10 Colts? Our defense has really stepped it up the past two games. Robert Mathis last game: 3 sacks, 2 forced fumbles - he is one of the most underrated DEs in the entire league.

Nice win by the Vikings. Favre has now beaten all 32 NFL teams. Pretty sure he's the only one that can boast that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-10-06, 11:48 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "We play Tennessee this upcoming..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
We play Tennessee this upcoming weekend. I'm thinking 34 - 10 Colts? Our defense has really stepped it up the past two games. Robert Mathis last game: 3 sacks, 2 forced fumbles - he is one of the most underrated DEs in the entire league.

Nice win by the Vikings. Favre has now beaten all 32 NFL teams. Pretty sure he's the only one that can boast that.
It's either going to be a blow out by the Colts or Tennessee could start a run. I swear they have so much talent still on their team but they just can't seem to get things together, they're missing 'chemistry' i'd say.

As for the Colts, they have been playing much better. I'm happy to see Peyton taking off, as the AFC South gets much more notice.

Last night's game was fantastic, and yes the 32 team record is just crazy. He came out and played like a champion last night. I was actually somewhat suprised, but figured they would still pull off the 'W'.

Week 5 should be intersting.

*Oh, and:

FedEX AIR Players of the Week.

David Garrard, Jacksonville Jaguars
Quote:
Garrard led an offense that gained 442 total yards by completing 27 of 37 passes for 323 yards and three touchdowns in the Jaguars' 37-17 win over the Tennessee Titans.
Peyton Manning, Indianapolis Colts
Quote:
Manning completed 31 of 41 passes for 353 yards and two touchdowns in the Colts' 34-17 win over the Seattle Seahawks. Manning became just the third quarterback in NFL history to start a season with four consecutive 300-yard games.
Brett Favre, Minnesota Vikings
Quote:
In his first game against his old team, Favre completed 24 of 31 for 271 yards and three touchdowns to help the Vikings beat the Packers, 30-23.
http://www.nfl.com/partner?partnerTy...air-and-ground

And they have a free replay of the Jaguars vs. Titans game online..

http://gamerewind.nfl.com/nflgr/serv...BlackoutW4_ROS

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]

Last edited by D3V; 2009-10-06 at 12:00 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-10-12, 02:02 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "It's either going to be a blow out by..."
Wow, I'm not surprised there was no response in this thread by D3V..... I don't think anyone expected the Jags to get smoked 41-0 by the fucking Seahawks.... Unreal. Great games by the Eagles and Colts. Blow-outs, as usual. Peyton is the man. Straight up, stone cold killer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2009-10-12, 02:07 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Wow, I'm not surprised there was no..."
I was just waiting for somebody else to bump it, but yeah. I watched almost the entire game, it got to the point either late in the 3rd or early in the 4th where I just started laughing at all of the shit that was going wrong. Just a total and absolute catastrophy by the Jaguars. Everyone is disappointed. But hats off to the Seahawks, they came out a different team yesterday and the Jaguars weren't ready for it.

I could go on and make up excuses but it's just like the Cardinals game, they came out on fire and the Jaguars had none. There were off the field issues too apparently this last weekend. Quentin Groves was involved in an accident near JIA and apparently fled the scene, but no official word on that yet. Mike Sims Walker was sat on the bench, and no reasoning behind that either. They had to fly from Jville to Seattle (not sure if the 3500mile trip would throw them off or not) and ugh.

Oh well, I have Peyton on my fantasy team so all is not bad. I'm not losing my faith in the Jaguars. I'm actually about to buy my tickets for this next sunday's against St Louis.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-10-12, 03:57 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I was just waiting for somebody else to..."
Vikings are 5-0. They just rolled over the Rams. Those Rams might be worse than the '08 Lions.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-10-12, 04:00 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Vikings are 5-0. They just rolled over..."
The Bucaneers suck too.... Easy pass....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2009-10-13, 07:38 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "The Bucaneers suck too.... Easy..."
Here's the Jags receiver on Ustream from the Friday flight to Seattle. I am assuming this may have something to do with him not playing? Initially it was reported that his curfew was the issue, and now the local news is running with the Ustream story.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/t...146554&catid=3

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/2321746

I just watched/listened to the entire video and I see nothing wrong with what he did. But then again, David Garrard got in trouble the weekend of the Cardinals game for having a radio broadcast on Friday before the game, so maybe this falls into the same category. Stupid.....

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-10-14, 09:16 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Here's the Jags receiver on Ustream..."
Yeah I was surprised the Jags got absolutely STOMPED. You guys are just handing the AFC South to the Colts, thanks btw

Colts next games:

@ St. Louis
vs. 49ers
vs. Texans
vs. Patriots

I can easily see us going 9-0.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-10-14, 09:38 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Yeah I was surprised the Jags got..."
I see a bunch of upset games you've just listed. Headlines from 2 weeks from now "Colts fall apart after Bye week"

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-10-14, 05:43 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Yeah I was surprised the Jags got..."
St. Louis may as well forfeit to Indy. Patriots are the only potential threat in that series of games.

I'm looking forward to Minnesota/Baltimore and New York Giants/New Orleans games. Those should be a really competitive games, especially the latter one.

I'm going to laugh if St. Louis beats the Jags.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-10-15, 08:09 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "St. Louis may as well forfeit to Indy...."
St Louis will get dominated by the Jags and then follow with an upset against Indy.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-10-15, 10:14 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "St Louis will get dominated by the Jags..."
D3V said: [Goto]
St Louis will get dominated by the Jags and then follow with an upset against Indy.
You know nothing about football.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2009-10-15, 11:20 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "You know nothing about football."
Well, I wouldn't call the 49ers and Patriots an easy game, but at the very least the Colts should go 3-1, with a very good possibility of 4-0 over that stretch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2009-10-15, 12:47 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "You know nothing about football."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
You know nothing about football.
.......Of course. Anybody who doesn't agree with you is clearly wrong and knows nothing, amirite?

Quote:
Yeah I was surprised the Jags got absolutely STOMPED. You guys are just handing the AFC South to the Colts, thanks btw
Wait, what? What does losing an out of conference, out of divison game have to do with the AFC South? What are you even rambling about? That has nothing to do with the AFC South. You go by wins and then division rankings so losing one game means nothing.

Quote:
Colts next games:

@ St. Louis
vs. 49ers
vs. Texans
vs. Patriots

I can easily see us going 9-0.
In St Louis could be a suprising game for the Colts. You don't know that they are going to win, nobody does. The 49ers are in the same category, they could pull an upset against the Colts considering the type of football they play. And then there were two. The Texans aren't going to bow down to the Colts neither are the Patriots.

Quote:
Once again, the Colts will win the AFC South and make it to the playoffs
They're good at that but not good at going any futher. Kinda like those damn Eagles, huh?

Quote:
So, the Jags going to go 0-3, D3V? Houston's offense looked pretty strong against Tennessee last week.. I donno if you guys will be able to contain them. Matt Schaub to Andre Johnson all day long.
No, they dominated Houston completely. So, looks like you are wrong.

Quote:
And it will be exciting to see AP running all over the entire Packers team.
Actually he had 25 carries and 55 yards along with 1 catch for 0 yards. doesn't sound like "running all over" to me.

D3V said:
It is going to be exciting watching the Packers pick apart the Vikings secondary.
Aaron Rodgers threw for 384 and 2TDs, with one pick. Sounds like he picked it apart pretty well, i'd say. Well i'm not saying it, the stats are. But since I don't know anything about football, then shit..

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-10-16, 10:27 AM in reply to D3V's post starting ".......Of course. Anybody who doesn't..."
lol Colts shit all over the Seahawks and then they go out and shut out Jags 41-0. Ouch. I mean, they couldn't even get a FIELD GOAL lmao. Now you have your best player bitching at the coaching staff and you can't even watch home games because they're blacked out. Not going too well in ol' Jacksonville.

You predicted the upset against Titans vs. Colts, right? And what happened? Colts dominate them, just like they will against St. Louis. If you're really picking St. Louis over the Indy, then yes, you probably don't know anything about football. All the Colts have to do is get an early lead (which they will) and St. Louis is forced to pass to catch up. Kyle fucking Boller going to lead them to victory against one of the best pass rushing combos in the NFL? Not likely.

No, one out of conference game doesn't mean the race for the AFC South is over, but the way things are going, the outcome is predictable.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2009-10-16, 10:36 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "lol Colts shit all over the Seahawks..."
I still love you, please don't take my sarcastic posts intertwined with my real bullshit thoughts too seriously <3

I just have to call any Colts fan out at any chance I can get, even if my reasons are illegitimate.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-10-16, 11:55 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I still love you, please don't take my..."
Wait, shouldn't we be talking about how gay skittles is?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-10-16, 12:27 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Wait, shouldn't we be talking about how..."
True!

We could start a weekly Pick 'em again if you guys want.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V