Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2009-09-22, 11:10 AM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "Did anyone see the giants/cowboy's..."
S2 AM said: [Goto]
Did anyone see the giants/cowboy's game? If not you've probably at least seen a highlight reel, with the interception that bounced off of the receiver's foot. If you haven't seen it you should look it up. Too bad the faggot of a referee was so quick to blow his whistle, but the giants got the touchdown a few plays later anyways. I love seeing the cowboys get beat, especially during the first game in their new stadium.

Fucking Romo. That guy may as well just underhand lob the ball he throws so many picks.

I was glad to see the Pats lost though. They shouldn't have won the first game to begin with.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-09-22, 11:35 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Fucking Romo. That guy may as well just..."
Grav said: [Goto]
Fucking Romo. That guy may as well just underhand lob the ball he throws so many picks.

I was glad to see the Pats lost though. They shouldn't have won the first game to begin with.
agreed. I think everyone that's not a Pats fan is always happy to see them lose. Haha. As for Homo, I think he'll progress more as he does every year and turn out to be a pretty solid QB by the end of the season. He's always so wishy-washy and can't really be counted on. Now on the other hand, Byron Leftwich seems to be having some good games so far and might take off this season, watch out! Hahaha.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-09-22, 12:55 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "agreed. I think everyone that's not a..."
Pats should be 0-2. Yet they're still rated as one of the top teams in various Power Rankings. NFL analysts are idiots.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-09-22, 02:25 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Pats should be 0-2. Yet they're still..."
Not trying to tute my own team's horn, but Jaguars.com's Senior Editor puts together a good list every week i'd say, pretty realistic. He has New England at #8.

http://www.jaguars.com/news/powerrankings.aspx

Take a look.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-09-22, 04:42 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Not trying to tute my own team's horn,..."
He has the Colts at #14.. yeah no bias there at all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-09-23, 11:30 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "He has the Colts at #14.. yeah no bias..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
He has the Colts at #14.. yeah no bias there at all.
Just because the Colts are 2-0 doesn't mean they've been playing like a 2-0 team. They barely beat out the Jags, and got dominated against Miami and somehow once again found a lucky victory. I guess sometimes it's better to be lucky than good, huh?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-09-23, 01:26 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Just because the Colts are 2-0 doesn't..."
That's what good teams do. They find a way to win when things aren't going their way.

(re-named thread)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2009-09-23, 01:55 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "That's what good teams do. They find a..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
That's what good teams do. They find a way to win when things aren't going their way.

(re-named thread)
Colts were lucky that Miami's D had a breakdown. That's all. Peyton noticed they had a breakdown, and the Colts just happened to win. That's all that ever happens with lucky victories. Luck.

I'm excited for week 3!

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-09-23, 05:55 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Colts were lucky that Miami's D had a..."
D3V said: [Goto]
Colts were lucky that Miami's D had a breakdown. That's all. Peyton noticed they had a breakdown, and the Colts just happened to win. That's all that ever happens with lucky victories. Luck.

I'm excited for week 3!
Which is why he is one of the best QBs of all time. The Colts will continue to be a good team as long as this guy is the QB. There's no luck about having 12+ win seasons 5 years in a row. NFL record, btw.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2009-09-24, 11:49 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Which is why he is one of the best QBs..."
Can't argue that point. At what point does "he's lucky" just turn into "he's a difference maker"? I'm not even that blind D3V. Sure, the Colts aren't playing very good right now, but they are still finding ways to win, which is all that really matters. If the Eagles don't win this week (next to impossible, right?), I will never post on Zelaron again (except to maybe say bye in this thread).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2009-09-24, 11:55 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Can't argue that point. At what point..."
I only say luck on last week's game. Learn to read. As I said, they were dominated the entire game and found a way to win. They got DOMINATED. That does not mean they are good. They looked like the Dolphin's bitch a very large amount of the game and had some sort of record low for time of posession,amirite? That's why I say luck. I'm not saying Peyton isn't a good QB, but just this year so far and especially last week's game the team as a whole were lucky.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-09-25, 09:56 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I only say luck on last week's game...."
okay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2009-09-25, 11:40 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "okay."
So, the Jags going to go 0-3, D3V? Houston's offense looked pretty strong against Tennessee last week.. I donno if you guys will be able to contain them. Matt Schaub to Andre Johnson all day long.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2009-09-25, 11:44 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "So, the Jags going to go 0-3, D3V?..."
Jacksonville is going to outscore them. And I still believe Jacksonville's secondary is much stronger than Tennessee's. Houston has issues running the ball and the Jags have been great at stopping it, so all that needs to really be focused on is stopping the pass, which is what the Jags did in Indy, for the most part. It's still early, we'll see how things pan out. Of course I'm not wanting the Jags to go 0-3, but I'm not ruling it out either.

With the type of play and numbers Jaguars have been posting thus far I would count them out too, if I wasn't their fan. It's easy to look at the mistakes without focusing on the good things they've been doing. They're going to continue all year getting better and better. Just wait.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-09-28, 08:13 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Jacksonville is going to outscore them...."
So did anyone else see the Vikings' last drive? I was about to flip out and break a table and then Favre squeezes out one of the best plays of the season. That was a fun game to watch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-09-28, 09:32 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "So did anyone else see the Vikings'..."
That was an excellent game for 'ole Favre. I'm suprised too they actually managed a finish like that, I figured they would've sputtered. They might be a force this season over the longhaul, but it's still early. I was suprised at how well Peyton played last night, and gladly so being that he's on my fantasy football team

*Oh, and my prediction was accurate.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-09-28, 10:02 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "So did anyone else see the Vikings'..."
That was a fantastic game all around. I can't even be mad about the 49ers loss as they looked good throughout and the Vikings' last drive was quite pretty.

Unlike the Steelers vs. Bengals game. What a mess. Holmes was awful. The Steelers have yet to really look good this season. That loss, however was just terrible. It's not even like the Bengals went out and played great or even all that well really.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mutant Couch shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeMutant Couch shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Mutant Couch

Posted 2009-09-28, 10:49 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "So did anyone else see the Vikings'..."
REALLY nice throw/catch by Favre and his receiver. The old man still has it in him. I heard Vikings fans were booing earlier and then Favre delivers something like that. STFU and eat a dick, fans. You will NEVER hear Colts fans booing their home team.

BTW, Colts lookin pretty sexy after that game last night. 3-0 leading the division, although did you expect any less? lol @ all the "EXPERT ANALYSTS" that said the Colts would suck without Tony Dungy and Marvin Harrison. Although, I'm worried about D. Freeney... he's having an MRI today and last night he said he "felt something pop" - not good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2009-09-28, 11:58 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "REALLY nice throw/catch by Favre and..."
Definitely not good for Freeney...

MJD looked awesome yesterday, so congrats D3V. I thought I recalled you also claiming that Byron Leftwich was going to be good this year... Well, he was just demoted to backup to Josh Johnson... That's pathetic.

Eagles looked solid as hell too. Granted it was against KC, but they still did it without McNabb OR Westbrook. Impressive to me.

I too have Peyton, and he single handedly should get me the fantasy win this week. Thanks Thanatos!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2009-09-28, 12:47 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Definitely not good for Freeney... ..."
I was talking to a guy from Philly over XBL that said Kobb (Kolb?) sucks and KC would dominate them. I responded with Umm... you're playing KC, anybody QB can beat them. Why do I know more about Philly football than a Philly fan? lol

And yeah no prob Titusfied. I called Peyton before the game and told him he needed to have a superb game to give Titusfied a win in his fantasy league. Looks like he listened.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos