Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2009-09-15, 02:35 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Hahahahahaa he's a DUMBASS! I couldn't..."
Bills had that game won.

Fuck the Patriots and fuck Tom Brady. That kick returner handed them the game. "Here, Tom Brady! I'd rather have the media hype you guys for another Superbowl win than to have you guys start 0-1!!!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-09-15, 03:37 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Bills had that game won. Fuck the..."
I liked that greenbay comeback in the 4th. And fuck you raiders for losing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-09-16, 07:12 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "I liked that greenbay comeback in the..."
NFL is rigged, BOVIOUSLY.

Nah, but the games week 1 were actually pretty entertaining.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-09-16, 10:54 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "NFL is rigged, BOVIOUSLY. Nah, but..."
yup yup. BTW NL Wildcard is getting exciting too. Giants gonna win it I hope.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-09-16, 11:35 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Bills had that game won. Fuck the..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
Bills had that game won.
Which would have been a true statement, if you didn't have to factor in that they are apparently retarded.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2009-09-16, 11:38 AM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "Which would have been a true statement,..."
pwned
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-09-16, 12:56 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "pwned"
Da Birds came out strong, then of course McNabb goes down. This week should be interesting. I'm assuming Kevin Kolb will get the start, with Garcia lurking in the background at halftime if he's not doing well. Colts and Jags always have a close game, but I knew the Colts would pull it out. Jags are garbage, won't even make the playoffs. Giants Defense is for real, for real... Their offense, not so much though....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2009-09-16, 01:00 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Da Birds came out strong, then of..."
The best was when McNabb went down and then the camera changed to Vick clapping his hands. (He was clapping because what you didn't see was McNabb getting back up) It was lol. Vick for QB
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-09-16, 01:24 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "The best was when McNabb went down and..."
Quote:
Jags are garbage, won't even make the playoffs.
So the first game of the year with 26 new players you automatically write the Jaguars off? Holding Peyton Manning's team, whenever the year, to 14 points is a pretty big accomplishment in itself. It's not every day that a team can come up to Indy for their homeopener and keep the points off the board as effectively as they did. I will agree the final drive was garbage, and there were a few scattered garbage plays, but as a team overall I still hold high faith that this season they can overcome their rookie issues and play some good football.

I mean, they only lost by 2 points, how can you call them garbage? Obviously you don't even know what you're talking about. It's easy to write the Eagles off as #1 when they have a dominant performance as they did. We'll see how they play against the Saints, I'm thinking you might be singing a different song the same time next week.

And not that it counts, but they pretty much did manhandle Philly's #1's and #2 stringers in the preseason.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-09-16, 02:40 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "So the first game of the year with 26..."
Before the season started I read an article from an "EXPERT ANALYST" that had the AFC South as follows:

1. Houston 10-6
2. Jacksonville 9-7
3. Indianapolis 8-8
4. Tennessee 7-9

Why was everyone all over Houston's nutsack before the season started? Once again, the Colts will win the AFC South and make it to the playoffs. For the 87th year in a row.

BTW, if Jacksonville had a decent QB they'd be an elite team. Garrard is worse than Vince Young.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-09-16, 06:46 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Before the season started I read an..."
The Vikings could be a super bowl contender, if they don't choke in the first round like they always do. Come Sunday they are going to rape the already pathetic Lions. AP may get 200+ rushing yards.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-09-17, 09:53 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Before the season started I read an..."
http://www.jaguars.com/team/Player.aspx?id=1843

Quote:
2007 with a franchise-record 102.2 passer rating and finished as the NFL's best in third down passing (128.8) … Led Jaguars to a 9-3 mark as a starter in 2007, the most wins by a Jaguars starter since Brunell posted a 13-2 record in 1999 … Led Jaguars to first postseason win since 1999 … Set the franchise single-season record in 2007 with 64.0 completion percentage … In 2007 finished with second lowest interception percentage in a season for any quarterback in NFL history in 2007 with 300-plus attempts, at 0.92 (3 ints. in 325 atts.)
He is no different than he was in '07 except our line was decimated the beginning of 2008. The offensive line is the exact reason the other peices of the puzzles have fallen off the mark. There are 4 new lineman this year etc. He is a great quarterback and we have nothing to worry about. Just don't count them out so soon.

Same thing with Houston, watch for a possible upset this weekend. I'm not sure though, Tennessee on both sides of the ball was completely dominant last week.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-09-17, 03:18 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "So the first game of the year with 26..."
Too easy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2009-09-18, 09:08 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Too easy."
I'm just saying don't count the Jaguars out after one game. Just as you shouldn't count Philly into the superbowl just yet. Remember, you guys have been failures so many times

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-09-21, 12:54 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I'm just saying don't count the Jaguars..."
Well, Eagles suck and are in major trouble. Our defense looks terrible. At least we're not as bad as Jacksonville.. Sorry bro, just stating facts. You can't be happy with your season so far?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2009-09-21, 01:05 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Well, Eagles suck and are in major..."
Ya'll pay attention to MNF tonight as the Colts poach the Dolphins.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2009-09-21, 01:29 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Well, Eagles suck and are in major..."
Titusfied said: [Goto]
Well, Eagles suck and are in major trouble. Our defense looks terrible. At least we're not as bad as Jacksonville.. Sorry bro, just stating facts. You can't be happy with your season so far?
Lost the game by two touchdowns to defending NFC Champs? Not that bad really. The dominance was only by Kurt Warner. I don't know what flipped his switch from going out of his worst performance of his career to his best but he did.

I mean obviously startin 0-2 is not the way anyone wants to ever start out, but it is what it is. I was at the stadium yesterday and the humidity was in the mid 90's on the weatherboard they had outside. I'm sorry for all the players that had to play in crap weather like that, being hard to breathe and all. I'm just looking at the Jaguars realistically. If you take away their blocked field-goal return for a TD the Jags would've only been down by one score, but hey that's the NFL and those awesome plays will never go away. I'm just hoping Jaguars can keep working on the issues they've had and continue to strive making the best plays possible, every single down.

Quote:
Ya'll pay attention to MNF tonight as the Colts poach the Dolphins.
Should be a good game. I think the wildcat will hurt you guys more than you think. Miami will hopefully be running the plays that should've been run against you guys the first week and eaten you up. Short slants across the middle and dumpout wildcat plays sweeping left or to the right.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-09-21, 07:17 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Lost the game by two touchdowns to..."
Drew Brees is a god.

Jags suck.

Vikings played terribly and still won by two touchdowns.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-09-21, 07:33 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Drew Brees is a god. Jags suck. ..."
Did anyone see the giants/cowboy's game? If not you've probably at least seen a highlight reel, with the interception that bounced off of the receiver's foot. If you haven't seen it you should look it up. Too bad the faggot of a referee was so quick to blow his whistle, but the giants got the touchdown a few plays later anyways. I love seeing the cowboys get beat, especially during the first game in their new stadium.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2009-09-22, 10:37 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Drew Brees is a god. Jags suck. ..."
HandOfHeaven said: [Goto]
Peyton Manning is a god.

*fixed*

For real, the Colts won last night with the least amount of posession time for a winning team since 1977. How did we do this? Peyton Fucking Manning. He is so on target when it really counts. Our defense was getting absolutely dominated by the Wildcat, and the Dolphins had the ball for more than 3 quarters, yet we still somehow won.

Colts 2-0
Houston 1-1
Jags 0-2
Titans 0-2

I like the way this season is starting.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos