Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2010-02-08, 07:14 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I'm not a fan of your "football", but I..."
Sorry Thanatos, I was pulling for your team... I didn't really even like the game, it was pretty boring...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2010-02-08, 08:50 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "31-24 Saints over the Colts if the..."
D3V said: [Goto]
31-24 Saints over the Colts if the Saints score first. 27-21 Colts over the Saints if the Colts score first.
I though it was a great game. Indy pulls out the early 10-0 nothing lead. New Orleans gets some momentum going after that and it never stopped. The onside kick was absolutely crucial, if Indy would've recovered that it would have been game over for them. If Indy would've scored that TD and Reggie Wayne wouldn't have dropped that touchdown late in the 4th my points prediction would've been absolutely correct.

Great job New Orleans, I wouldn't mind being in the french quarter right now while they're celebrating. Fat Tuesday is tomorrow they're gonna have to close the whole damn city.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-02-08, 09:34 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Dear Thanatos, Do not commit..."
Grav said: [Goto]
Dear Thanatos,

Do not commit suicide.

Sincerely,
Your friend Grav

Too late.

D3V said:
The onside kick was absolutely crucial, if Indy would've recovered that it would have been game over for them.
Fuck Hank Baskett. No wonder the Eagles cut you and rookies are favored over you in the rotation. How a wide receiver cannot grasp and recover the football is beyond me. GTFO of Indianapolis.

Last edited by Thanatos; 2010-02-08 at 09:36 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2010-02-08, 09:53 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Too late. Fuck Hank Baskett. No..."
The fact that it bounced off of him and went back towards the Saints was completely rofl-able. I wish I could find it, because on that play I saw an Indy player punching one of the Saints in the head in the pile, and a flag was not thrown which I thought was BS.

BORKED

at about :24 you can see #43 literally punching the guy in the face.

But what really sealed the deal for the Saints

BORKED

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]

Last edited by D3V; 2010-02-08 at 09:57 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-02-08, 10:19 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "The fact that it bounced off of him and..."
If #74 wasn't a whale, he might have had a chance of catching Porter.

Look at him jiggle!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2010-02-08, 02:09 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "The fact that it bounced off of him and..."
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..... Take your ugly ass wife with you, too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos