Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2010-01-18, 10:19 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Wow, that was wrong.... I still..."
Great game by the Jets, I actually was growing somewhat bored of the blowouts around the rest of the league.

The championship games are setting up to be very fun to watch.

I would like to say Indy will get upset, but I don't think that will become reality. Indy - 31 Jets- 17. As for Who dat and Minnesota, it's a toss up. Two powerful offenses and defenses that make good plays, while at the same time allowing big plays. New Orleans - 24 / Vikings - 21, i'm thinking the defenses will show up.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-01-18, 01:15 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Great game by the Jets, I actually was..."
I hope you're right, because that would lead the the best SB matchup possible, IMO. That would be a fun game to watch! Lots of prop bets that day!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2010-01-18, 02:06 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I hope you're right, because that would..."
Ohhhhhh yeah, you know it!

A little fun from last night's game. Looked like Reggie Nelson out there trying to tackle, rofl. l2wrapitup

haha

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-01-24, 10:13 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Ohhhhhh yeah, you know it! A little..."
Saints/Colts! Too bad they aren't both undefeated. I guess we could pretend?

Oh and D3V good call on the Jets/Colts score.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2010-01-25, 07:54 AM in reply to Xenn's post starting "Saints/Colts! Too bad they aren't both..."
Yeah he called the Vikings/Saints game close, too. Poor Vikes.. 1 Brett Favre interception away from the Superbowl.

There wasn't a doubt in my mind that the Colts would win on Sunday. Peyton Manning put up 377 yards and 3 TDs on the #1 rated pass defense. He's absolutely playing out of his mind right now and I'm glad I get to witness it every week. I love this team.

GO COLTS!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2010-01-25, 08:44 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Yeah he called the Vikings/Saints game..."
This is the typing and post of an extremely jealous man:

Thanatos, I'm truely and whole-heartedly jealous of you and your football team. The only thing I as an Eagles fan have been able to hold on to over my entire life, but most recently the last 11 years, has been the fact that we've made it to the playoffs 9 years, been to the Conference Champsionship game 5 times, and got to the Super Bowl once. Philly has been putting out good, competitive teams for over a decade now, but we still haven't acheived the ultimate goal. We don't have a Super Bowl ring.... I haven't been able to cheer out of sheer bliss and have the ultimate feeling every fan in the world wants to feel... I'm empty inside on that aspect.

Now, I'm looking at you as a Colts fan, and what the Colts have done over that same timeframe. Not only have they been the benchmark of consistency, much more so than even the Eagles, but you've gotten to the Super Bowl and won that game. You've felt that rush, that ultimate feeling I'm dieing to feel. And again, you've had an amazing regular season, and you are in the big dance for the 2nd time, and I'm hoping winning for the 2nd time too. I'll say it again - I'm truely and whole-heartedly jealous of you and your football team.

I hope my Eagles can eventually figure it out and give me a title before I die. I have a long ways to go until I die, hopefully, but I'd rather have it sooner than later.. I'm 28, and have only sniffed it once, but didn't get it... I'll take another whiff and be happy, but not truely happy until I can breath in the air of a champion.

Good luck. Lets go Colts!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2010-01-25, 09:16 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "This is the typing and post of an..."
LMFAO at Brett FAV-re. I couldn't believe he let that ball go, I seriously could not believe it. They could've probably managed a 56-yard field goal, it's not impossible. Instead they let it slip out of their hands. Then again, it's not entirely his fault, I think the Vikes gave up 6 fumbles? That's ridiculous, especially in a NFC Championship game.

Yeah, I prolly could've won some money if I woulda placed some bets.

fried tits said:
I'm truely and whole-heartedly jealous of you and your football team.
I honestly can say I feel the same way. As a Jaguars fan, It's always been about the AFC South obviously, and when that talk happens, Peyton Manning and the Colts are almost always immediately the first thing mentioned. Hats off to them this season and the last decade, they've been nothing short of winners. As hard as it is to say, they deserve the respect. Though, once Peyton is gone, that's a whole new story.

Titusfied said:
I hope my Eagles can eventually figure it out and give me a title before I die.
I guess just be thankful you aren't a Detroit fan. They had Barry Sanders and couldn't even make it to the big game, rofl@them.

Any superbowl predictions? It's almost impossible to call. I still haven't even thought about it too much. You've got to take a lot of things into consideration. The Superbowl is going to be in 'South Florida', which I feel will be more of a home game for New Orleans than it would be Indy.

And with that;
BORKED

Quote:

Last edited by D3V; 2010-01-25 at 09:19 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-01-25, 10:00 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "This is the typing and post of an..."
Brings a tear to my eye, Titus.

Yeah man I truly do feel grateful that I get to watch Peyton Manning and the Colts every week rather than the Rams or Lions. Honestly, if we win this Superbowl I can't see how this decade won't go down in history as one of the greatest decades for any NFL team ever. I'm so glad Peyton has stuck around and dedicated his time and health to this football organization. He will retire as an Indianapolis Colt. We aren't flashy, we aren't loud, we just go out there and take care of business. How many times did you see Rex Ryan behind a podium this week talking about how great his football team is and how hard it will be to beat them? Now how many times did you see Jim Caldwell do the same thing? We keep quiet and win.

These two weeks are going to suck so much ass. The media coverage coming into this game is plain annoying, IMO. Every story gets talked about to death and it makes me more nervous and anxious as the days go on. I cannot wait for our guys to get their 2nd Superbowl ring. Sorry, Brees and the Saints, you've played great this year but your time is yet to come.

GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2010-01-28, 08:33 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Brings a tear to my eye, Titus. :) ..."
So how about the Pro Bowl this weekend? Anybody gonna watch?

I'll be happy to see Mojo again for the last time before he blows up next season, and even David Garrard managed to get picked since like 4-5 guys before him have decided not to go, lol.

I've considered driving down there Sunday since Sat i'll be in Orlando, but i'm not sure yet. Will probably be too hectic for me.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-01-29, 05:05 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "So how about the Pro Bowl this weekend?..."
Orlando is still like 4+ hours away from Miami! That's a far distance to take a leisurely drive.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2010-01-29, 09:29 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Orlando is still like 4+ hours away..."
Yeah that's why I won't be going. But I just got my Magic tickets for tomorrow!

I can't wait for the Pro Bowl, but even more to see MoJo out there. It's too bad the pro bowl is more of a joke though these days, I read about Chad 'Ochocinco' wanting to kick during the game, in all aspects; we'll see. Superbowl picks?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-01-29, 11:54 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yeah that's why I won't be going. But I..."
Hmm... I think the Saints got this one.

NOT.

28 - 17 Colts
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2010-01-29, 01:18 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Hmm... I think the Saints got this one...."
31-24 Saints over the Colts if the Saints score first. 27-21 Colts over the Saints if the Colts score first.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-01-29, 04:56 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "31-24 Saints over the Colts if the..."
34-24 Colts. Maybe 34-27 Colts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2010-02-01, 08:42 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "34-24 Colts. Maybe 34-27 Colts."
Anybody watch the Pro Bowl? It was like an NFL flag football game really but still fun to watch. David Garrard played pretty well and Mojo got himself a TD.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-02-01, 01:25 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Anybody watch the Pro Bowl? It was like..."
It was laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame. Mario Williams could have blasted Aaron Rodgers and he just stopped running. Lame. I only watched to see what Peyton had to say.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2010-02-01, 01:43 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "It was laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame. Mario..."
They should just turn it into an awards ceremony like the ESPYs.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-02-07, 08:02 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "It was laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame. Mario..."
Dear Thanatos,

Do not commit suicide.

Sincerely,
Your friend Grav
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2010-02-08, 01:59 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Dear Thanatos, Do not commit..."
Called it back in week 6. But I guess they were undefeated at that point; it's not like picking the dolphins or something.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2010-02-08, 03:00 AM in reply to Xenn's post starting "Called it back in week 6. But I guess..."
I'm not a fan of your "football", but I have to say that I was quite impressed by Tracy Porter's 74-yard touchdown. It's akin to a defender in the real Football nicking a pass, sprinting the entire length of the pitch, skirting the defenders and keeper of the other team, and walking the ball into an open net. Obviously more skill is needed in the latter, but the former was still nice to watch.

Interesting how Thanatos was nearly on the money with the final score (albeit having it backwards).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny