Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Who are the top 10 oldest members who are active?
Posted 2007-10-02, 02:04 PM
Just out of curiosity, does anyone know the top 10 members who have been here the longest AND are still active? I'm talking about who still posts quite often, not like Raz or DFD who come and post once every 2 or 3 months...

Chruser doesn't count.

I can think of WW, !K_A! Grav and Mantra..

who else?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-10-02, 02:07 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Who are the top 10 oldest members who..."
I'ma say Titusfied, he's gotta be almost 30.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-10-02, 02:07 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Who are the top 10 oldest members who..."
http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php?d...vitystat&pp=20

You can see join date there.

And Mantra is below Raziel.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-02, 02:08 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I'ma say Titusfied, he's gotta be..."
D3V said:
I'ma say Titusfied, he's gotta be almost 30.
I think he's talking about who has been here the longest, not actually how old we are.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-02, 02:15 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I think he's talking about who has been..."
Yes, sorry for not clarifying that d3v, and if by age.. I'd say dufus lols
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-10-02, 02:18 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Who are the top 10 oldest members who..."
I've gotta be on that list... damn Zelaron...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-02, 02:31 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I've gotta be on that list... damn..."
Based off of the statistics, going by the first page only, this is the ranking. There could be errors, I couldn't do any sort of fancy sorting or anything, I just did this manually.

Code:
1.  GravitonSurge  01-17-2002
2.  WetWired       01-21-2002
3.  Raziel         04-08-2002
4.  Mjordan2nd     08-05-2002
5.  !King_Amazon!  08-06-2002
6.  Kaos           09-10-2002
7.  -Spector-      01-02-2003
8.  Vollstrecker   06-19-2003
9.  D3v            06-29-2003
10. Kaneda         07-09-2003
Keep in mind, this is only who is currently on the first page. A lot of these people usually aren't(Raziel, Kaneda, Kaos, etc.) Also, Chruser usually is. Sovereign probably would be on the list if I went by his Battlecruiser account, but I was too lazy to look up that date.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-02, 02:40 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Based off of the statistics, going by..."
Cool beans.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-10-02, 02:41 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Based off of the statistics, going by..."
I should be after Kaos.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-02, 02:47 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php?do=ac..."
Wow, I cannot believe we only have 20 members active! we gotta get this shit rollin...

Anyway for the list it would be:

1. Grav
2. WW
3. Raziel (hmm, hes not THAT active..on that list though)
4. Mj
5. !K_A!
6. Kaos
7. Jizmo (Thantos)
8. -Spector-
9. Voll
10. d3v

::EDIT:: Okay, KA beat me to it but I think mine was correct :-/

Last edited by -Spector-; 2007-10-02 at 02:49 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2007-10-02, 03:07 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Wow, I cannot believe we only have 20..."
Wait a minute, Jizmo and Thanatos are the same person?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-10-02, 03:10 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Wait a minute, Jizmo and Thanatos are..."
Yep. He had his name changed a long time ago. Back when it was still allowed. If I remember right, it confused the hell out of everyone, and that's why it's no longer allowed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-02, 03:24 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Wait a minute, Jizmo and Thanatos are..."
Word. Although, I can't even really remember posting as Jizmo. It was that long ago.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-02, 04:45 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Word. Although, I can't even really..."
Actually I remember you posting under Jizmo oddly enough..

And I tried to get my name changed but it was a no - go
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2007-10-02, 06:18 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Word. Although, I can't even really..."
Thanatos said:
Word. Although, I can't even really remember posting as Jizmo. It was that long ago.
It was switched shortly after I joined, as I remember seeing posts by Jizmo for a very brief time.

I had no idea I was actually in the top 10 oldest, active members, heh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-10-02, 06:18 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Word. Although, I can't even really..."
I still call you Jizmo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-10-02, 06:50 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I still call you Jizmo."
Lmao.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-10-02, 07:46 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Lmao."
It sucks that i will never be on that list
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-10-02, 07:48 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I still call you Jizmo."
Yes I know you do.

Faggot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-02, 11:53 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Yes I know you do. Faggot. :)"
Battlecruiser Join Date: 05-28-2002
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign