Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Pentagon, what really happened 9/11?
Posted 2004-09-04, 01:53 AM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pentagon.html

Food for thought, bitches
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-09-04, 02:21 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Pentagon, what really happened 9/11?"
Meh, it makes sence.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-09-04, 03:48 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Pentagon, what really happened 9/11?"
I had been thinking similar thoughts since I saw the results of the impact...

You would see evidence of damage from the massive wingspan of a 757 along the sides of the building before they were shorn off, and there is no such evidence of that in any pictures I saw.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-09-04, 05:37 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I had been thinking similar thoughts..."
This stuff has been on the news and news programs all over the world. Perhaps they needed to clean up some top secret documents or something :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2004-09-04, 06:55 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "This stuff has been on the news and..."
Video could be doctored....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-09-04, 07:27 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Video could be doctored...."
Yeah, I am not really sure if I trust the site anymore than the government. But the explosion looked like it was coming out of the building and not going into it.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-09-04, 04:10 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Yeah, I am not really sure if I trust..."
Definitely.

The impact wasn't a 757, there's no doubt.

There are many pictures of the area, there's no way a 757 could fit in them... and the whole survelance camera thing is just too weird.

I wish I was important enough to get Bill O'Reilly on this or something -.-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-09-04, 08:55 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Definitely. The impact wasn't a 757,..."
Hmm, you never know. I mean, our govt. has a bad case of lying to its people, 200 years worth.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-09-04, 09:38 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Hmm, you never know. I mean, our govt...."
Not to mention the whole illuminati thing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-09-04, 09:47 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Not to mention the whole illuminati..."
Hmmm, maybe that's why all those videos were never released. Damn it, we should protest and see them!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-09-04, 10:29 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Hmmm, maybe that's why all those videos..."
Whoa, are you under the impression that protesting the government gets anything done?! You poor child.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-09-04, 10:55 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "www.asile.org/citoyens/numero13/pentagon..."
Good lord if all those pictures are real then there is no fucking way that was a 757.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-09-04, 11:29 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "Good lord if all those pictures are..."
Amazing stuff, I still believe that the whole 9/11 'tragety' was a plot by our own government for political/financial purposes.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-09-05, 07:26 AM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "www.asile.org/citoyens/numero13/pentagon..."
Well, I think the main thing was the grass, nothing was touched. Then they spread sand and gravel on it? Really doesn't make a lot of sense.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-09-05, 08:25 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Well, I think the main thing was the..."
So what do you think really happend?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-09-05, 11:31 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Well, I think the main thing was the..."
They tried to make their story into saying that the plane had hit the ground, and turn sideways when it entered into the building.

But there was no 787, it was a small leerjet with a missleonboard or some shit, 9/11 is a fucking joke, we're all on a bigsas reality show.

'

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2004-09-06, 10:17 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Amazing stuff, I still believe that the..."
idiot...has it ever occured to you that the towers were actually attacked by terrorists? The gov't has a bad case of lying to us, but they wouldn't be so fucking stupid as to blow up buildings and kill innocent people. As for the pentagon, maybe they blew it up because they heard about the attack and decided that it'd be better to be destroyed by their own hands rather than some stupid kamikaze fucktard?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-09-06, 11:03 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "idiot...has it ever occured to you that..."
Your last sentence is the dumbest thing I have ever read.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-09-06, 11:09 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Your last sentence is the dumbest thing..."
Thanatos said:
Your last sentence is the dumbest thing I have ever read.
I concur .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes