Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Lets Get Back to Halo
Posted 2006-06-25, 03:41 PM
This portion of the site was made for us Dragoons to talk about the game and flame each other. I am excited to see alot of new members, but alot of this site has just become spam, with nothing to do with the game. I say that we all start using our portion of Zelaron for Halo, and put all the spam into the main site (THe flame forum, etc.) Lets return this clan to elite status (no pun intended) and become better at the games.

Lets put up strategies for people to read and learn so that when we want to excute them, we wont have to explain them. Lets hear new strategies so we can get better and see maybe something from another view.

Lets spam each other, but for reasons during a game (IE. Getting teabagged for betraying, losing by an insane amount, talking trash to another team). I dont want to read about all this bullshit taht has been on this portion of the site for the last few months.

I am not trying to be super serious about this either because Halo is a game. But i would like to read more about the game, and less about peoples lives in this forum (except for the dragoon profiles). I would love to read about all other stuff in the main forum, just not in this portion. U all know im active in the main section as well.

Lets get back to halo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-06-25, 06:38 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post "Lets Get Back to Halo"
No offense, but there's only so much you can talk about with strategies and such. If you want your forums to stagnate then by all means, go ahead.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-06-25, 08:45 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "No offense, but there's only so much..."
its just that the last thing people talk about here is Halo. I just want it to start getting up a bit and not have all this drama. Thats all. I was just pissed with the Sue thing and was taking it out on the thread lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-06-26, 09:54 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "its just that the last thing people..."
yea, your right. lets all grow up and move onnnnn.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-06-26, 11:58 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "yea, your right. lets all grow up and..."
Beleive it or not, Gruesome and Kenpo had several good games last night. It was fun playing and we did well, GOOD TIMES.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kenpo sensei

Posted 2006-06-26, 12:12 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post "Lets Get Back to Halo"
That would mean Willkill and I are out, and you all know how others *cough* GRAV*cough* feel about the DE spam - so if you put it on the main site some people *cough* GRAV*cough* will start to try and abuse you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-06-26, 03:57 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "That would mean Willkill and I are out,..."
Well if he is reading this, then he can go blow me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-06-26, 04:28 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Well if he is reading this, then he can..."
The problem is that when you guys spam, 9 times out of 10 it involves some kind of inside joke or knowledge that the rest of the forum doesn't have. "Sue sucks glorys moms penis" doesn't need to be in the chatterbox because nobody outside of the DE forum knows who the fuck those people are.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-06-26, 06:45 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "The problem is that when you guys spam,..."
WEll come member grav HAHA
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-06-26, 06:54 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "WEll come member grav HAHA"
Gruesome, I would love to discuss the game with you, but you would have to be online to do so, and since you are too busy bitching here and not playing, I assume I can continue to fuck with you and not discuss some great strategy that we can't implement because you won't get online and execute it. (Tag - Your IT!!!)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GutterMind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGutterMind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GutterMind

Posted 2006-06-27, 05:35 AM in reply to GutterMind's post starting "Gruesome, I would love to discuss the..."
haha ok im powned. But i do play every night, at least for the past 2 nights. Kenpo and Glory can tell u that i am on. I wont be on half as much anymore because i work, but whatever time i have will be spent with you guys.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-06-27, 05:43 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "haha ok im powned. But i do play every..."
We played a few games last night. We basically got poned though.

I went on a nice little 6 or 7 game win streak last night on TS though and got up to a 28 from a 25 (25!! LOL!)...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-06-27, 01:15 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "The problem is that when you guys spam,..."
Jesus... here's little old me thinking that:

a) You wouldn't be able to come in here
b) You wouldn't want to come in here

Welcome to Hell, Meister Grav.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-06-27, 03:33 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Jesus... here's little old me thinking..."
yea thats why i said it but i knew administrators had the power to read anything.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-06-27, 03:40 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "yea thats why i said it but i knew..."
So either he searches the forums vainly for sign of his name... or he reads all the Dragoon posts. How else would he pick up on one post out of a few hundred like that?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-06-27, 04:17 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "So either he searches the forums vainly..."
He probably just peruses through a bunch of threads in here, and happened to see it. He used to post in Dragoons more often.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-06-27, 04:25 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "He probably just peruses through a..."
I venture to say he has a utility to search through all the posts for the phrase "grav"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-06-27, 10:16 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I venture to say he has a utility to..."
Titus, since u were adminsitrative for a bit, what special tools were u able to use?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-06-28, 12:09 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Titus, since u were adminsitrative for..."
Dildo tool... Steve harris's tool .... Umm am i forgetting one?
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-06-28, 09:20 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Dildo tool... Steve harris's tool ......."
Well, there are no special tools for that, just the normal search button. Anyone can use it. If I type in Titus, it will highlight all posts/threads that have "Titus" in it, in RED font.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied