Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2002-11-01, 07:38 PM in reply to Teddybearian's post "Clan Zelaron?"
lol ur funny but he has wisps they r weaker

Made by: ::Teddybearian::
Edit by: ::Teddybearian::
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Teddybearian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTeddybearian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Teddybearian

Posted 2002-11-01, 07:49 PM in reply to Teddybearian's post "Clan Zelaron?"
yea and wisps arent capable of doing much dmg, id say they do about 0, so putting them all enxt to his hero is a waste, waht u should do tho is detanate a wisp on me which would take away i believe 200 mana, which would stop a second cast, and better to save all of your wisps instead of just one
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Radzkull is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRadzkull is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Radzkull

Posted 2002-11-07, 03:12 PM in reply to Teddybearian's post "Clan Zelaron?"
ya thats a good one i think wisp is thew best worker it can accualy kill something in one shot like skeles

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Teddybearian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTeddybearian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Teddybearian

Posted 2002-11-07, 04:23 PM in reply to Teddybearian's post "Clan Zelaron?"
did u read what i even said?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Radzkull is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRadzkull is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Radzkull

Posted 2002-11-07, 04:50 PM in reply to Teddybearian's post "Clan Zelaron?"
I might join, I have to get better though, I just got the game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-11-07, 05:59 PM in reply to Teddybearian's post "Clan Zelaron?"
we decided not to have a clan, just we would all play with each other, but umm i have played no games with anyone except for almata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Radzkull

Posted 2002-11-08, 07:26 PM in reply to Teddybearian's post "Clan Zelaron?"
which realm do u guys play on?
The most important word in the english dictionary is - WHY
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
immortal_king is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenimmortal_king is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

immortal_king

Posted 2002-11-08, 07:38 PM in reply to Teddybearian's post "Clan Zelaron?"
This kinda got strayed from the topic. I think it's a good idea for Zelaron to get a channel goin on war3. Like gamefaqs.com has their own channel. What do you guys think?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2002-11-09, 07:33 AM in reply to Teddybearian's post "Clan Zelaron?"
ya we shoulf have our own channel that way we can all play together

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Teddybearian

Posted 2002-12-03, 08:43 AM in reply to Teddybearian's post "Clan Zelaron?"
well if we are in a clan then we can get some people to come onto this board too and ill be making the channel on useast if any1 cares
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2002-12-03, 02:38 PM in reply to Teddybearian's post "Clan Zelaron?"
ya sure if u can make a channel that will be great

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Teddybearian

Posted 2002-12-05, 06:38 AM in reply to Teddybearian's post "Clan Zelaron?"
Well, maybe some one should ask Zel to make a channel.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2002-12-19, 10:43 AM in reply to Teddybearian's post "Clan Zelaron?"
Heheheh it's so easy to play in UsEast...My crappy ass friend, 30% win ratio in West, got ranked 400 in 4v4 in 3 days...I think I'm gonna transfer to east...It's just too damn stressful in west.
The greatest communist rapper ever... www.Illmitch.com check it out, buy his shirt! P.S my avatar is INSANE!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MelchiaMH is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMelchiaMH is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MelchiaMH

Posted 2002-12-23, 11:51 AM in reply to Teddybearian's post "Clan Zelaron?"
oh really thats pretty good we have a PRO...

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Teddybearian

Posted 2002-12-23, 12:35 PM in reply to Teddybearian's post "Clan Zelaron?"
I always put my wisps in different spots, works better.

I say make a clan where you don't have to change your name, just put it in your info somewhere, because with just a channel you can't get new people interested.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2002-12-23, 01:09 PM in reply to Teddybearian's post "Clan Zelaron?"
Too bad WC3 is so goddamn boring.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-12-23, 01:36 PM in reply to Teddybearian's post "Clan Zelaron?"
GravitonSurge said:
Too bad WC3 is so goddamn boring.
Nahh it's still cool, since I haven't played it in a few months. I am trying to find a better game though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2002-12-26, 04:17 PM in reply to Teddybearian's post "Clan Zelaron?"
Sounds cool Im in.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Come on over to my house and we'll work on our math skills!! We'll add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs, & multiply!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
To see my art go to http://vivalaraza2k3.deviantart.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Satoshi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSatoshi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Satoshi

Posted 2002-12-27, 10:22 AM in reply to Teddybearian's post "Clan Zelaron?"
Make a channel yes, but clan... nah.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-12-29, 02:40 PM in reply to Teddybearian's post "Clan Zelaron?"
so why hasnt there been a channel made yet?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped