Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

Rate my pvp amazon lo lo lo
Posted 2004-09-13, 04:37 PM
weapon: legit ethereal windforce socketed with legit 40ed/15 ias/15 max jewel

helmet: legit 2 amazon skill/2 to passive/ 2 to bow skills circlet socketed with 3

legit 40/15 ias/15 max jewels

Amulet: legit ammy with 20ias/2 to zon skill/2 to passive/2 to javelin skill

rings: legit raven frosts with 450ar/60 dex

gloves: legit gloves with 25%ll, 40 ias, 5 to maximum dmg per character lvl

belt: legit belt with 35 ias and +2 to zon skill/2 to passive/ 2 to bow skill

boot: legit imp shank boot

armor: legit corpsemourn enigma

charms: legit 3 max dmg/19 to attack rating/ 19 to life and one legit 20/20/10 annihilus small charm
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
TheFinalrei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTheFinalrei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

TheFinalrei

Posted 2004-09-13, 04:43 PM in reply to TheFinalrei's post "Rate my pvp amazon lo lo lo"
blckshdwdragon will still kick your ass. In case you didn't already know, he is the greatest PvPer in the entire Universe.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-09-13, 04:54 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "blckshdwdragon will still kick your..."
kockblocker1 said:
blckshdwdragon will still kick your ass. In case you didn't already know, he is the greatest PvPer in the entire Universe.
Rate my amazon lo lo lo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
TheFinalrei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTheFinalrei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

TheFinalrei

Posted 2004-09-13, 05:04 PM in reply to TheFinalrei's post "Rate my pvp amazon lo lo lo"
TheFinalrei said:

helmet: legit 2 amazon skill/2 to passive/ 2 to bow skills circlet socketed with 3

charms: legit 3 max dmg/19 to attack rating/ 19 to life and one legit 20/20/10 annihilus small charm
Can i call you a noob now or later?

Wait lemme explain myself... u say that wizspike is ebayed but yet u r finding legit duped 40-15's ? ur ammy isnt possible, ur belt isnt possible, legit imp shank?, 25ll on gloves?, ur Wf CANNOT i repeat CANNOT be etheral as bows do not have durability... and ur helm isnt possible.. you are a fucking retard...

Ur belt give to much skill and ur helms and ammy is non legit unless ur a hacker on open.... even then that = noob.... and u cant get that high of a raven i beleive the max is 250/20

SO STOP FUCKING POSTING PLZ......
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`

Last edited by Joka69; 2004-09-13 at 05:07 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-09-13, 05:06 PM in reply to TheFinalrei's post starting "Rate my amazon lo lo lo"
TheFinalrei said:
Rate my amazon lo lo lo
Suck my balls?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-09-13, 05:17 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Suck my balls?"
HandOfHeaven said:
Suck my balls?
rofl u r jus jealous cuz i r hab balls in the first place and you don't, plus i r l33t legitist
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

TheFinalrei

Posted 2004-09-13, 05:24 PM in reply to TheFinalrei's post starting "rofl u r jus jealous cuz i r hab balls..."
He's just messing around, he's not worth your time Joka, just ignore him.

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-09-13, 05:40 PM in reply to ExT's post starting "He's just messing around, he's not..."
ExT said:
He's just messing around, he's not worth your time Joka, just ignore him.
lo lo lo how you ignore someone so l33t legitist like me lo lo lo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

TheFinalrei

Posted 2004-09-13, 06:41 PM in reply to TheFinalrei's post starting "lo lo lo how you ignore someone so l33t..."
Just die plz.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-09-13, 06:42 PM in reply to TheFinalrei's post starting "lo lo lo how you ignore someone so l33t..."
Your amazon = leet legit pvp.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-09-13, 07:42 PM in reply to TheFinalrei's post "Rate my pvp amazon lo lo lo"
TheFinalrei said:

ill give you 152 runes for your gloves >< your posts sure are funny but what really makes me laugh is the fucks like joka that think you are serious they really make me laugh
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
the_black-rose is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenthe_black-rose is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

the_black-rose

Posted 2004-09-13, 07:52 PM in reply to the_black-rose's post starting "ill give you 152 runes for your gloves..."
the_black-rose said:
ill give you 152 runes for your gloves >< your posts sure are funny but what really makes me laugh is the fucks like joka that think you are serious they really make me laugh
But i r serious? I r hab l33t legitist pvp clan-honor defensive gg amazon
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

TheFinalrei

Posted 2004-09-13, 07:59 PM in reply to TheFinalrei's post starting "But i r serious? I r hab l33t legitist..."
Your gear is full of BULLack like Sandra.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-09-13, 08:00 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "Your gear is full of BULLack like..."
WF'S cannot be ethreal, I personally think this guy is just a poor lil whiney bitch who was hacked or something..
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-09-13, 08:05 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "WF'S cannot be ethreal, I personally..."
I'll literally give you 50 bucks if you post a REAL screenshot or show me on bnet. Only closed biatch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-09-13, 08:33 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "I'll literally give you 50 bucks if you..."
tokill.ace said:
I'll literally give you 50 bucks if you post a REAL screenshot or show me on bnet. Only closed biatch.
lo lo lo i r so pro for you, i not even bother showing you my legit gear i foundfrom completing all quests for all acts for all difficulties rofl lo lo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

TheFinalrei

Posted 2004-09-13, 09:17 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "blckshdwdragon will still kick your..."
kockblocker1 said:
blckshdwdragon will still kick your ass.
already did that

Joka69 said:
BLAH BLAH BLAH
yo, CHILL.

HandOfHeaven said:
Suck my balls?
no one wants to see ur ballz zip up ur pants

platnum said:
Your amazon = leet legit pvp.
Rock'in :P

the_black-rose said:
HIIIYYYYYEEEEEEEEE my ssswif (my pet name for sophia, sassy sweet sexy white italian french girl, shes not really french :P) howz arez yah?

zagggon said:
WF'S cannot be ethreal, I personally think this guy is just a poor lil whiney bitch who was hacked or something..
they can if your on open long time no see i thought u quit? and btw i still own u :P

on topic: use your sense and figure out what he means, im pretty sure bill could beat some of you guys up ez, i aint joking on this one
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-09-13, 09:38 PM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "already did that yo, CHILL. ..."
bri i want another sur rune
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-09-14, 10:31 AM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "already did that yo, CHILL. ..."
blckshdwdragon said:
already did that

yo, CHILL.

no one wants to see ur ballz zip up ur pants

Rock'in :P

HIIIYYYYYEEEEEEEEE my ssswif (my pet name for sophia, sassy sweet sexy white italian french girl, shes not really french :P) howz arez yah?

they can if your on open long time no see i thought u quit? and btw i still own u :P

on topic: use your sense and figure out what he means, im pretty sure bill could beat some of you guys up ez, i aint joking on this one
Hi Bri how are ya? im just dandy same o same o ere ><
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
the_black-rose is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenthe_black-rose is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

the_black-rose

Posted 2004-09-14, 11:53 AM in reply to the_black-rose's post starting "Hi Bri how are ya? im just dandy same o..."
ill chill... lol but i havnt even begun to think hes serius OR really fuck up his mind
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69