Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post ArmyOps.msi
Posted 2002-08-29, 12:08 PM
i seem to be missing the file, when i install it cannot find it, i installed all 14 files from nvidia download site.
wtf...
also does anyone know where to get the patch that updates to the current version available, lets say from the original version of when you install the game to 2.1 or whatever?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-08-29, 12:25 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "ArmyOps.msi"
Quote:
Originally posted by Sirpullido
It's pretty different to those FSP games i used to play, but i still like it, even i'm pretty lost on those maps, actually, mout mcena it's done and airborne missions too. I also got some in game SS
Chronic those are the patches u gotta download
1st from 1.0 to 1.1
http://www.aafiles.com/file.info?ID=4244
2nd from 1.1 to 1.2
http://www.aafiles.com/file.info?ID=4870
3rd from 1.2 to 1.2.1
http://www.aafiles.com/file.info?ID=4930
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-08-29, 12:33 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "ArmyOps.msi"
ahh... thanks man,do you have any idea why my .msi file is missing by any chance?
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-08-29, 12:36 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "ArmyOps.msi"
well, if u installed correctly and hadn't any trouble it shall be there
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-08-29, 12:42 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "ArmyOps.msi"
actually not, i don't have it and i can run AA, maybe it creates just during the runtime as a tempfile and it couldn't create it, or maybe u patched it bad and it requests 4 an unnecesary file, there was a patch from 1.0 to 1.0b that created some kind of trouble
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-08-29, 12:46 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "ArmyOps.msi"
ok i did have that patch... but i uninstalled the program hmmm...and when i was re-installing it this is what came up...
maybe it is because the patch is in the same folder as the files?
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-08-29, 12:59 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "ArmyOps.msi"
nope that shouldnt be a problem, just deinstall the game and delete the game folder and reinstall it only whith those files i posted
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sirpullido