Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Religious Zealot Woman vs. Harry Potter
Posted 2007-05-29, 01:19 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070529/...potter_protest

Do you guys think Harry Potter books do anything but good?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-05-29, 01:21 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post "Religious Zealot Woman vs. Harry Potter"
Ban them! They've made millions of children around the world start to read fantasy, and other books in general! Quick, burn them before they poison their minds!!

Stupid woman.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-05-29, 01:29 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Ban them! They've made millions of..."
You know the Nazi party had lots of book burnings. She's a few score off and on the wrong side of the atlantic :/. Poor woman ...being born in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-05-29, 02:00 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "You know the Nazi party had lots of..."
Dude fuck that shit.
If i ever meet that bitch ill knee her in her balls.
HPFAN4LYFE
I wanna know what K_A has to say about this. lol

Here pretty soon maybe I'll turn into a 'Potter' dealer in school.

Ha...Ha...Ha.. How clever.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2007-05-29, 02:02 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Dude fuck that shit. If i ever meet..."
Ban all books but the Bible IMO.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-05-29, 02:13 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Ban all books but the Bible IMO."
That is the worst idea I have ever heard.

I didn't know you were religious.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2007-05-29, 10:19 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "That is the worst idea I have ever..."
He was being sarcastic.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-05-30, 08:22 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "He was being sarcastic."
Wow, I really didnt see that.

I feel........ Silly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2007-05-30, 08:29 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Wow, I really didnt see that. I..."
melol@u
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-05-30, 11:42 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "melol@u"
d00d ur mean !!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2007-05-30, 05:01 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "d00d ur mean !!"
Man you're more of a spammer than me even.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-05-30, 05:56 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post "Religious Zealot Woman vs. Harry Potter"
Same rhetoric I've heard a million times. I never encouraged it back in my religious days though. I liked the books.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-05-30, 05:59 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Man you're more of a spammer than me..."
I have seniority. I do what I want.

'Less one of the almighty Mods or Admins or Web-pwners tell me otherwise.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2007-05-30, 07:06 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "I have seniority. I do what I want. ..."
i say we sterilize all homosexuals while were at it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2007-05-30, 08:04 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post "Religious Zealot Woman vs. Harry Potter"
We certainly can't be encouraging kids to read. Isn't an open mind Satan's playground/etc?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-05-30, 08:15 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "We certainly can't be encouraging kids..."
I would stick my dick in harry's potter.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2007-05-30, 11:15 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "We certainly can't be encouraging kids..."
Knowledge is corrupting I guess? Isn't that the theme of the adam & eve story?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-05-31, 12:02 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Knowledge is corrupting I guess? Isn't..."
Willkillforfood said:
Knowledge is corrupting I guess? Isn't that the theme of the adam & eve story?
I suppose so.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-05-31, 12:29 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I suppose so."
So colleges = the devil's work. Medicine too ...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-05-31, 04:07 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "So colleges = the devil's work. ..."
will kill for food LOL thats funny
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ailis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenailis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ailis