Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Week 12 Picks - NOW - First game Thursday!
Posted 2007-11-21, 08:44 AM
Week 12 - Pick 'Em

Green Bay at Detroit - GB
NY Jets at Dallas - Cowgirls
Indianapolis at Atlanta - Colts
Seattle at St. Louis - Seattle
Minnesota at NY Giants - Giants
Buffalo at Jacksonville - Bills
New Orleans at Carolina - Saints
Washington at Tampa Bay - Bus
Houston at Cleveland - Browns
Tennessee at Cincinnati - Titans
Oakland at Kansas City - Chefs
San Francisco at Arizona - Cards
Baltimore at San Diego - Bolts
Denver at Chicago - Broncos
Philadelphia at New England - Patriots (not even I'm that dumb)
Miami at Pittsburgh - Stillers
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-11-21, 08:57 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "Week 12 Picks - NOW - First game..."
Green Bay at Detroit - Damn.. GreenBay
NY Jets at Dallas - Cowboys
Indianapolis at Atlanta - Wow, Colts
Seattle at St. Louis - Seahawks
Buffalo at Jacksonville - Jacksonville, definately
New Orleans at Carolina - Carolina upsets.
Washington at Tampa Bay - Redskins
Houston at Cleveland - Cleveland..
Tennessee at Cincinnati - Cincinatti
Oakland at Kansas City - KC
San Francisco at Arizona - Arizona..
Baltimore at San Diego - Baltimore
Philadelphia at New England - Patriots
Miami at Pittsburgh - Go MIAMI! But going with Steelers

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-11-21, 09:19 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Green Bay at Detroit - Damn.. GreenBay ..."
Green Bay.
Dallas.
Indianapolis.
Seattle.
New York.
Jacksonville.
New Orleans.
Washington.
Cleveland.
Tennessee.
Kansas City.
Arizona.
San Diego.
Denver.
New England.
Pittsburg.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bon Clay enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBon Clay enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Bon Clay

Posted 2007-11-21, 09:32 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "Week 12 Picks - NOW - First game..."
For a second I was like, when the hell did I make this post? Good going, Titus.

Green Bay at Detroit - Detroit with the upset
NY Jets at Dallas - Dallas
Seattle at St. Louis - St. Louis on a roll
Buffalo at Jacksonville - Jax
New Orleans at Carolina - New Orleans
Washington at Tampa Bay - Washington
Oakland at Kansas City - Chiefs
San Francisco at Arizona - AZ
Baltimore at San Diego - San Diego
Philadelphia at New England - Brian Westbrook is gonna tear up NE, but the Gaytriots will still win. Fucking assholes.
Miami at Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-21, 09:47 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "Week 12 Picks - NOW - First game..."
Green Bay at Detroit - Green Bay
NY Jets at Dallas - Dallas
Indianapolis at Atlanta - Indianapolis
Seattle at St. Louis - St. Louis
Minnesota at NY Giants - Minnesota
Buffalo at Jacksonville - Jacksonville
Washington at Tampa Bay - Tampon Bay
Houston at Cleveland - Houston
Tennessee at Cincinnati - Tennessee
Denver at Chicago - Denver
Philadelphia at New England - New England
Miami at Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh

Fun fact. New England's soccer team has been to 4 of 12 MLS Cups and have lost each time. They have lost in the MLS Cup the past two years to Houston each time, with the last one having occurred this past Sunday.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-11-21, 11:43 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Green Bay at Detroit - Green Bay NY..."
Green Bay at Detroit - packers
NY Jets at Dallas - cowboys
Indianapolis at Atlanta - colts
Seattle at St. Louis - seahawk
Minnesota at NY Giants - giants
Buffalo at Jacksonville - jaguar
Washington at Tampa Bay - redskin
Houston at Cleveland - browns
Denver at Chicago - chicago
Philadelphia at New England - New England
Miami at Pittsburgh - steeler

I have a question which teams have a strong defence beside patriot. Because it seems if patriot plays against strong defence they don't do shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2007-11-21, 12:09 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "Green Bay at Detroit - packers NY Jets..."
The Colts have a pretty good defense and the Patriots only beat us 24-20 because we gave it away at the end.

The Titans and Jaguars also have pretty good defenses.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-21, 12:36 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "The Colts have a pretty good defense..."
Well, the Jaguars have suffered recently statistically, but overall the AFC south teams have the greatest defenses in the entire league if you look by divisions.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-11-21, 12:45 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Well, the Jaguars have suffered..."
Very true. AFC South is fuckin stacked this year. I'm real glad the Colts are 3-0 within the division. Phew!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-21, 01:09 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Very true. AFC South is fuckin stacked..."
You had better watch it, us and Tennessee could pull right up into the tie win-wise, Jacksonville is already the #1 seed for the AFC Wild card spot, if we pull ahead in wins and beat you guys at home we'll go ahead and take that number one spot, better not plan on losing any time soon.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-11-21, 01:49 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "You had better watch it, us and..."
Problem is, there's no way in hell you'll beat us at home. The only team to do that in the past 15 games has been the Patriots.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-21, 10:19 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Problem is, there's no way in hell..."
Are the Patriots the football version of the Yankees?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-11-24, 03:42 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Are the Patriots the football version..."
Currently I would say they are better than any incantation of past Yankees teams.

I have never seen a team in any professional sport that was as dominant as these Patriots are. The 1996 Chicago Bulls would be about the closest thing I can think of.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bon Clay enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBon Clay enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Bon Clay

Posted 2007-11-24, 03:49 PM in reply to Bon Clay's post starting "Currently I would say they are better..."
I hope you did not just compare the Patriots to the Chicago Bulls in terms of dominance.

Not even close.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-24, 04:01 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I hope you did not just compare the..."
The fact that they are undefeated and simply blowing the shit out of everyone. Along with the fact that there is pretty much zero chance of them losing a game this season(Other than Tom Brady getting injured) says I just did.

That and they have the most efficient offense in the history of the NFL and are going to break all sorts of records by the end of the year.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Bon Clay

Posted 2007-11-24, 04:05 PM in reply to Bon Clay's post starting "The fact that they are undefeated and..."
They aren't completely dominating everybody. Colts gave them a tough time. They only won 24-20 and were down most of the game. I can't wait for the expected rematch in the playoffs where those two teams wil more than likely meet.

Anyway, there was no sports team more dominant than the 90's Bulls. They went 72-10 one year. How freaking unbelievable is that? 6 NBA championships later and nobody could even begin to recreate their sheer brilliance.

I'll admit these Pats are good, yes, and I will give them credit they are one of the best teams the NFL has seen. We'll see what they do in the playoffs, though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-25, 08:54 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "They aren't completely dominating..."
Green Bay at Detroit - Packers
NY Jets at Dallas - The Cows
Seattle at St. Louis - Seattle
Minnesota at NY Giants - Vikings
Buffalo at Jacksonville - Bills
New Orleans at Carolina - Saints
Washington at Tampa Bay - Bucs
Oakland at Kansas City - Chiefs
San Francisco at Arizona - Cardinals
Baltimore at San Diego - Chargers
Philadelphia at New England - Patriots (no mcnabb we actually have a chance of scoring without him. A.J. FTW)
Miami at Pittsburgh - Miami
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2007-11-26, 07:35 AM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Green Bay at Detroit - Packers NY Jets..."
You're about 3 days too late, niqqa
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-26, 01:49 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "You're about 3 days too late, niqqa"
Seriously, and if I do say so myself, the Eagles gave the Patriots more of a run for their money than any team in the league, including the Colts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-11-26, 01:52 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Seriously, and if I do say so myself,..."
Titusfied said:
Seriously, and if I do say so myself, the Eagles gave the Patriots more of a run for their money than any team in the league, including the Colts.
Man FriedTits I watched that game last night, was definately a great game... Hopefully NFL replay later on in the week?.. I honestly thought after the Eagles went up that it was over they'd be able to keep their lead and pull out the 'W', but of course, AJ Feeley prooved to us all why he's a backup.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V