Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Post Government
Posted 2003-06-30, 03:34 PM
Well I have a theory on the governmemt, I believe that they control everything that we do, I believe that they made up al-qaeda, and they are the terrorists, and you know why? Because of the publibicity, they want us to hate the mexicans in saudi arabia, I'm not saying I'm defending the mexicans (a.k.a. Arabian Knights) but i still don't like our goverment because of all the facts that they hide from us. I'm bored, someone else post somethin.... before I take action
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-07-03, 08:18 PM in reply to D3V's post "Government"
Wow nobody posted.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-07-09, 03:15 PM in reply to D3V's post "Government"
D3V said:
they want us to hate the mexicans in saudi arabia
You are a true idiot.

Well, if the government controls everything...then they just kill inoccent people, why?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DrowningOnAir is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDrowningOnAir is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DrowningOnAir

Posted 2003-07-10, 10:15 AM in reply to D3V's post "Government"
Mexicans in Saudi? Wha?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-07-10, 10:29 AM in reply to D3V's post "Government"
D3V said:
they want us to hate the mexicans in saudi arabia,
Still teaching Geography in America?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

0nyx

Posted 2003-07-10, 03:33 PM in reply to D3V's post "Government"
I refer to all brown people as mexicans, its a racial block in my head. I don't know why but it usually pises people off. Lol. I meant the iraqis...... if you couldn't figure it out yourself. And no I am not an idiot, and yes the government kills people like me who like to start rumors about the government.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2003-07-10, 05:57 PM in reply to D3V's post "Government"
D3V said:
I refer to all brown people as mexicans
Arabs are the poeple you are referring to, how am I to supposed to guess what you mean when you Band every other ethnic background other than white as Mexican

I shall go No further with this as for you Ignorance truly is Bliss
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

0nyx

Posted 2003-07-10, 06:05 PM in reply to D3V's post "Government"
D3V I am never talking to you again, you are a total moron and should go somewhere and die.

No evidence, outragious claims, how can you not see your an idiot, 0nyx is right when she says you are truely Blissful in your idiot/mindless/aimless ways.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-07-10, 07:03 PM in reply to D3V's post "Government"
D3V said:
And no I am not an idiot, .

D3V said:
I refer to all brown people as mexicans, its a racial block in my head.

Nope, I've got no clue why people would think you are an idiot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2003-07-10, 08:51 PM in reply to D3V's post "Government"
D3V said:
the mexicans in saudi arabia
D3V said:
I meant the iraqis......

wtf?

Are you really that fucking retarded?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DrowningOnAir is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDrowningOnAir is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DrowningOnAir

Posted 2003-07-11, 10:48 AM in reply to D3V's post "Government"
Lol, nevermind, look around, everyone is mexican. Is there skin brown? Do they dig trenches for a living? Then they're mexican. So I don't want you to talk to me ever again anyways, all you do is dis, better stfu before this becomes a flame fourm you meat hugging fag.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2003-07-11, 04:08 PM in reply to D3V's post "Government"
D3V said:
better stfu before this becomes a flame fourm you meat hugging fag.
Someones a hypocrite!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-07-11, 04:27 PM in reply to D3V's post "Government"
Omg, D3V's gonna flame WATCH OUT! By the way, D3V how come you know absolutely nothing about anything ? You are the one always dissing people, for god's sake THINK CLEARLY! And no, our government is the best yet, if you don't think so, go live in Africa or China.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy