Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Angry rap songs
Posted 2007-04-19, 04:25 PM
Anyone got a list of rap songs they like to listen to when they're angry?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-04-19, 06:44 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Angry rap songs"
Most rap these days just MAKES me angry.

DEES EES WHY IM HOT
DEES EES WHY IM HOT
DEES EES WHY IM HOT

stfu already
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-19, 06:56 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Angry rap songs"
I don't really have "mad music" but try:

Rage Against the Machine
DMX
Ice Cube
NWA
Old Eminem
Old Snoop Dogg
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-04-19, 07:58 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Angry rap songs"
I don't listen to rap.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-04-20, 07:46 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Angry rap songs"
Check out Lil Wyte. He's got a couple of good songs that amp me up. Definitely check out "Crash Da Club" by Lil Wyte. It'll make you wanna break shit.

Also, Three Six Mafia has some good ones. "Who gives a fuck where you from"

Or Ludacris' - Move Bitch
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-04-20, 08:11 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Check out Lil Wyte. He's got a couple..."
"rap", like most forms of music created by our Zionist government to make blacks appealing and dilute the white race, is a bastardization of White music altered by the jews to add african drums and hypnotic beats. if you care for the future of your children you will not let them listen to this so-called "music"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2007-04-20, 09:45 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I don't listen to rap."
Ditto, though I listen to some Eminem. Most rap just annoys the hell out of me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2007-04-20, 01:13 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting ""rap", like most forms of music created..."
Hahaha!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-04-20, 04:34 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Hahaha!"
Rap didn't have enough musical variance for me, I stopped listening to it a long time ago.

DMX had one of the more abrasive vocal styles for Rap artists I believe, but I'm not very schooled in Rap.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-04-20, 04:42 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Angry rap songs"
Ludwig van Beethoven - Ode to Joy

Normally gets me pumped up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2007-04-20, 04:55 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Ludwig van Beethoven - Ode to Joy ..."
Hot Dollar - Two Steppin'
Lots of Tupac (Hail Mary, All Eyez on Me, Hit 'Em Up)
Gangsta Boo - Da Blow
Those are only the few that come to mind right now (at work).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2007-04-21, 08:50 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "I don't really have "mad music" but..."
GravitonSurge said:
Old Eminem
Old Snoop Dogg
For the rap genre, these are definately my picks, if you broaden ths scope out, System of a Down or KoRn is great to get me pumped.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2007-04-21, 09:20 AM in reply to khwiii's post starting "For the rap genre, these are definately..."
By far System of a Down, Incubus and POD if im mad. Kinda puts me in a better mood, but lets me get going.

Also, Linkin Park (old stuff) gets me ready for game time
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-04-21, 10:20 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "By far System of a Down, Incubus and..."
I like to listen to anything by ?????????? or ?????????????. Now, if you'll excuse me, my subtitled copy of ??????: 100%!! has finished downloading.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2007-04-21, 11:16 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "By far System of a Down, Incubus and..."
gruesomeBODY said:
By far System of a Down, Incubus and POD if im mad. Kinda puts me in a better mood, but lets me get going.

Did Incubus switch music styles again? Last I heard, they were mainstream junk I didn't care for.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-04-21, 11:17 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "By far System of a Down, Incubus and..."
gruesomeBODY said:

Since when are any of those rap.

SoaD is great though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-21, 11:19 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Since when are any of those rap. ..."
!King_Amazon! said:
SoaD is great though.
They should just let Serj sing again imo and have what's-his-head continue the power chords.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-04-21, 11:21 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "They should just let Serj sing again..."
Trivium. 'Nuff said.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2007-04-21, 11:22 AM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Trivium. 'Nuff said."
Dees Ees Why Im Hot
Dees Ees Why Im Hot
Dees Ees Why Im Hot
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-21, 12:24 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Did Incubus switch music styles again? ..."
Vollstrecker said:
Did Incubus switch music styles again? Last I heard, they were mainstream junk I didn't care for.
No, i just get pumped when i hear them.

Didnt realize that we were talking rap here. My bad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY