Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2006-09-10, 10:27 AM in reply to bewitched's post starting "sweet popcorn"
Cinnamon roll with icing. I'm about to go grab a few ears of corn to eat too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-09-10, 07:27 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Cinnamon roll with icing. I'm about to..."
Turkey Sub @ subway.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-09-10, 10:02 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Turkey Sub @ subway."
Two ears of corn and a chili mountain burger.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-09-10, 10:48 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Two ears of corn and a chili mountain..."
Tostitos + salsa = yummy

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-09-11, 06:37 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Tostitos + salsa = yummy"
Banana
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-09-13, 10:55 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Banana"
coffeecake....yummy....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
xombie_love is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenxombie_love is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

xombie_love

Posted 2006-09-13, 05:15 PM in reply to xombie_love's post starting "coffeecake....yummy...."
Four toquitos, a honey crisp apple, and a glass of milk. I'm making triple fudge chunk brownies tonite, Mmmm Mmmm good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-09-14, 05:21 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Four toquitos, a honey crisp apple, and..."
schupfnudeln
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
xombie_love is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenxombie_love is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

xombie_love

Posted 2006-09-14, 06:50 AM in reply to xombie_love's post starting "schupfnudeln"
Mmm, brownie breakfast.

Ich moechte KRAPFEN essen!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-09-14, 06:59 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Mmm, brownie breakfast. Ich moechte..."
an apple

wow, do you speak german?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

xombie_love

Posted 2006-09-14, 10:33 AM in reply to xombie_love's post starting "an apple wow, do you speak german?..."
sausage with potatoes and salad
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
bewitched is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbewitched is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

bewitched

Posted 2006-09-14, 07:47 PM in reply to bewitched's post starting "sausage with potatoes and salad"
A Banquet turkey dinner.

I'm only in my second year of german, but I bring donuts in to class a lot.

Anyone know some good salsa recipes? I have chili peppers, bell peppers, some other really hot peppers, and habaneros.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-09-14, 08:16 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Cinnamon roll with icing. I'm about to..."
Pineapple Ostrich (forgive me Lord) Pizza with my homemade Cinnamon Cumin Gingerbread Molasses Coconut Cookies with a sidedish of fuji apples, beets, and red cabbage
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2006-09-14, 08:57 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "Pineapple Ostrich (forgive me Lord)..."
Peach and Cheese Goldfish.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-09-14, 09:15 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Peach and Cheese Goldfish."
I went to Logan's for my birthday. I had half a 8oz Sirloin, fries, loaded baked potato with no sour cream, and a frozen original roadhouse tea. Alcoholic, of course. It was actually pretty good. I had the melon flavored last time...it was a bit too bitter for my tastes.

And I got free ice cream. Always a plus.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2006-09-15, 03:29 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "A Banquet turkey dinner. I'm only..."
HandOfHeaven said:
I'm only in my second year of german, but I bring donuts in to class a lot.
that was a pretty good word order , though.

a roll with nutella and PB
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

xombie_love

Posted 2006-09-15, 01:19 PM in reply to xombie_love's post starting "that was a pretty good word order ,..."
A pastromi(sp?) sandwich.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-09-15, 02:20 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "A pastromi(sp?) sandwich."
salad and french bread
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

xombie_love

Posted 2006-09-15, 11:21 PM in reply to xombie_love's post starting "salad and french bread"
Good good chili!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-09-16, 09:23 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Good good chili!"
Burgers, hot dogs, and tater tots. And even though it is so last year, I'm drunk and posting on a forum! (Gin and sierra mist)

Oh and xombie_love, my german teacher instructs us in the grammar and mechanics part of german, as opposed to the speaking part. Oh, and I am getting a 99% in that class as well!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven