Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Post Ok, this might sound crazy
Posted 2003-11-06, 06:07 PM
but I think the author(or co-author...) of the Left Behind books, Timothy LeHay, is really the person who started the Church of Satan, Anton LeVay. The only basis I have on this is the name. But, if you think about it, the Church of Satan is tax-exempt, meaning extra money on the side. And the Left Behind series makes loads of cash. So this has led me to believe the two people are one...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2003-11-06, 06:15 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Ok, this might sound crazy"
Uh, why?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
p1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenp1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

p1ng

Posted 2003-11-06, 06:32 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Ok, this might sound crazy"
I don't know...maybe because it is a way to get money faster. This guy may have been apart of the CIA and is a master of disguise and etc. But in the end, I believe its a money making scheme
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2003-11-06, 06:45 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Ok, this might sound crazy"
I think he would have come up with a better name.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-11-06, 06:51 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Ok, this might sound crazy"
Maybe, maybe not...who knows?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2003-11-06, 06:54 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Ok, this might sound crazy"
That's like L. Ron Hubbard masking his secret authoring career with the clever pen name "L. Ron Hubbard" to gain money for Scientology.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-11-06, 07:03 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Ok, this might sound crazy"
well, this is just a conspiracy theory and has no real logical proof. It's the same with Tupac. Most say he's alive and others say that he isn't.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2003-11-08, 07:47 AM in reply to KagomJack's post "Ok, this might sound crazy"
lol Kagom. Yes, the author from the Left Behind series and the creator of the Church of Satan are the same person. How do I know, you ask? He told me so in his subliminal messages.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2003-11-08, 04:54 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Ok, this might sound crazy"
:P lol...I know! I figured it out by taking their names and putting them together...clever, no?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2003-11-09, 08:28 AM in reply to KagomJack's post "Ok, this might sound crazy"
Very clever. Do you make A's in school? Because it shows!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2003-11-09, 08:55 AM in reply to KagomJack's post "Ok, this might sound crazy"
Beleeve it or not, I done did make A's in skooel!

Just screwin with ya on the spelling area...But I did make A's and B's on my latest report card.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2003-11-09, 09:39 AM in reply to KagomJack's post "Ok, this might sound crazy"
Quote:
Ok, this might sound crazy
If it didnt it wouldnt be conspiracy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-11-09, 04:20 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Ok, this might sound crazy"
Damn str8. But anyway, all in all, what do you think the probability for this conspiracy theory being true is?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2003-11-09, 10:07 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Ok, this might sound crazy"
KagomJack said:
well, this is just a conspiracy theory and has no real logical proof. It's the same with Tupac. Most say he's alive and others say that he isn't.
umm...well...for one i have changed my mind on tupac...i do think he's dead but there are many convincing things that sometimes make you think otherwise
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-09, 10:17 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Ok, this might sound crazy"
He's dead because bullet entered his body and made his heart stop pumping blood to the rest of him.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-11-10, 01:05 AM in reply to KagomJack's post "Ok, this might sound crazy"
its actually 2pac.................2pac forever O_o
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-12-04, 07:31 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Ok, this might sound crazy"
hey noone knos for sure but Im convinced hes dead!
"Every harem has its eunuch" - Ridicule
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sheerx

Posted 2003-12-06, 12:16 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Ok, this might sound crazy"
[QUOTE="J_iceman"]its actually 2pac.................2pac forever O_o[/QUOTE he is dead though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2003-12-07, 08:01 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Ok, this might sound crazy"
well, i found out i misspelled the names...so this is now stupid.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2003-12-26, 03:55 AM in reply to KagomJack's post "Ok, this might sound crazy"
Well, i dont know about that author guy, but i know its spelt TuPac. 2Pac was his later years.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar