Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Posted 2003-10-07, 12:42 AM in reply to D3V's post "All Women Are Lesbians/Evil/Mind..."
Kill the ugly and chain the rest !
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-10-07, 10:35 AM in reply to D3V's post "All Women Are Lesbians/Evil/Mind..."
no cause if were just gona chain em up nyways then wuts the point of making an example of the uglies?
i must not fear. fear is the mind killer. i will face my fears and when they are gone only i will remain.
Clan Laomainn.
Ne Parcas Nec Spernas.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
haplo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhaplo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

haplo

Posted 2003-10-07, 01:16 PM in reply to D3V's post "All Women Are Lesbians/Evil/Mind..."
It s not to make an example it s just to get rid of them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-10-07, 01:32 PM in reply to D3V's post "All Women Are Lesbians/Evil/Mind..."
:P

yah.. kill all girls if they aren't good looking by age 15, boob jobs wouldnt help half of them as much as they would hope.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apoq

Posted 2003-11-01, 03:23 PM in reply to D3V's post "All Women Are Lesbians/Evil/Mind..."
that is pretty screwed up
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2003-11-01, 03:25 PM in reply to D3V's post "All Women Are Lesbians/Evil/Mind..."
Please don't dig up a thread if you aren't going to post something more interesting than that.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-11-05, 08:54 PM in reply to D3V's post "All Women Are Lesbians/Evil/Mind..."
i feel the girls at school have no control over me cuz i usually sit in the library and play games...but i hate when some of my friends *girls* actually have the nerve to try and take advantage of me. thank god for the cold sholder
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
OmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

OmniFalcon

Posted 2003-11-05, 08:58 PM in reply to D3V's post "All Women Are Lesbians/Evil/Mind..."
Woah. o.o

Kill all the ugly girls? I'd be one of the first to die.

- addition -

In recent generations, it's becoming more and more common for females to experiment with each other.

Last edited by Jessifer; 2003-11-05 at 09:05 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-12, 12:09 PM in reply to D3V's post "All Women Are Lesbians/Evil/Mind..."
here is a story of a little boy... so i grew up in a suburb of moscow and spend half my life travveling around the worl. finally i meet this gorgeous girl, ,and then another, and then another. So I came to america and i found this super perfect asian chick which i was blindly in love with. we went out for a month or so and finally decided to move to the intimate stage of our relationship. So we are there, all happy, kissing (music, candles, perfect atmosphere.....) in the middle of pocono mountains in a rented cottage. in the middle of the "thing" i feel something cold rubbing against my back, i am like wtf? So i turn around, with my tool still in the holliest of the holliest and i see this pamela-anderson looking girl all naked and getting excited. i am like waaaait a minute, wait a fraking minute, wtf is that? Then I learned that my girl was a bisexual and that she could not decide which one of us to pick so she was dating both at the same time. So while we are all naked i am thinking what the hell we can take advantage of the situation and since we are in the middle of nowhere noone can bother us. After some giggling the girls came onto me first like freaking vampires, leaving me with 2 huge hickee marks for a month or so. I will not go into the details but we did have a great time. The next day we decided to close the chapter and never speak about it in public. The girls are still my very close friends and are planning to get married sometime soon in hawaii (the only state that allows gay marriages). what am i saying this all for? I have not seen a single man who does not like lesbians. Yes many lesbians are mean, but hey, forget about them, aim for a better fish-the Bi's. finally for all those who did not yet experience the wonderful thing that happened to me, i suggest you do, just once so that you could learn what it feels like to be me....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
yarik83 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenyarik83 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

yarik83

Posted 2003-11-12, 01:41 PM in reply to D3V's post "All Women Are Lesbians/Evil/Mind..."
Yarik, you're my hero!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2003-11-13, 09:21 AM in reply to D3V's post "All Women Are Lesbians/Evil/Mind..."
ohh a few updates: i am almost 21 and the girls are getting married next year in june i belive i am invited to be the best man. thanks god at least i get to go somewhere. been in nj for too long.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
yarik83 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenyarik83 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

yarik83

Posted 2003-11-13, 10:12 AM in reply to D3V's post "All Women Are Lesbians/Evil/Mind..."
thank you for that interesting story.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2003-11-14, 06:57 AM in reply to D3V's post "All Women Are Lesbians/Evil/Mind..."
The more lesbos the better, cause the more I get to fuck at once.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iSwearImNotDaz is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniSwearImNotDaz is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iSwearImNotDaz

Posted 2003-11-14, 11:11 AM in reply to D3V's post "All Women Are Lesbians/Evil/Mind..."
iSwearImNotDaz said:
The more lesbos the better, cause the more I get to fuck at once.

There is a flaw in that plan: Lesbians do not fuck men.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-14, 02:36 PM in reply to D3V's post "All Women Are Lesbians/Evil/Mind..."
Yes... that's why you should change that to "female bisexuals."

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-11-18, 08:54 AM in reply to D3V's post "All Women Are Lesbians/Evil/Mind..."
RoboticSilence said:
Yes... that's why you should change that to "female bisexuals."
unless you are a woman iswearimnotdaz
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dan XIII

Posted 2003-11-18, 08:58 AM in reply to D3V's post "All Women Are Lesbians/Evil/Mind..."
What? Stop it.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-11-18, 03:18 PM in reply to D3V's post "All Women Are Lesbians/Evil/Mind..."
yarik83 said:
ohh a few updates: i am almost 21 and the girls are getting married next year in june i belive i am invited to be the best man. thanks god at least i get to go somewhere. been in nj for too long.
i would like to go, can i join?? Jessifer can go too :-P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-11-18, 03:30 PM in reply to D3V's post "All Women Are Lesbians/Evil/Mind..."
...I can? What if I don't want to?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-19, 07:47 AM in reply to D3V's post "All Women Are Lesbians/Evil/Mind..."
then i guess you will lose a FREE TRIP and i am guessing a wonderful wedding ....anyways he didnt say yes yet :-(
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman