Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Mjordan, ur mom is calling..
Posted 2004-06-07, 03:48 PM
Omg Mjordan, Ur Mom Is Calling You!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fx20_cotton_field_labor.jpg (41.1 KB, 58 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-06-07, 03:51 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Mjordan, ur mom is calling.."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-06-07, 04:03 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "http://www.leewarddevelopment.com/images..."
Maaan, I am computer literate, atleast show me and MJ working in the cotton fields..proof us nigga's do work.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-06-07, 04:22 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Maaan, I am computer literate, atleast..."
I think we found D3v's racist replacement.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-06-07, 04:28 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Mjordan, ur mom is calling.."
slaynish said:
Omg Mjordan, Ur Mom Is Calling You!!!!
I would post a picture of your mom, but I'm not allowed to post pictures of ugly naked sluts on the board. And the girls in my sig pwn, so it's all good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-06-07, 04:33 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I would post a picture of your mom, but..."
lol Maybe its time for me to make you a new sig MJ.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-06-07, 04:33 PM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "lol Maybe its time for me to make you a..."
Possibly a less clothed one?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-06-07, 04:35 PM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "lol Maybe its time for me to make you a..."
MasterAC said:
lol Maybe its time for me to make you a new sig MJ.
It's going to be hard to beat this one...but after making this one I'm not going to underestimate you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-06-07, 04:38 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "It's going to be hard to beat this..."
make me one!!!11
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2004-06-07, 04:39 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "http://www.leewarddevelopment.com/images..."
Hades-Knight said:
Funny thing is, I'm probably more computer literate than you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-06-07, 05:10 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "I think we found D3v's racist..."
I wasn't being racists. I am allowed. Me and ma hommie MJ. Nigga

wha??? Nig-nig-nigger on back of the bus!

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-06-07, 05:11 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "I wasn't being racists. I am allowed...."
I was talking about Slaynish.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slim

Posted 2004-06-07, 05:13 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "I was talking about Slaynish."
1 .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2004-06-07, 06:59 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "1 ."
KK, slim. I'm not racist, dumb insolent prick. I'm 100% clear of racist. I'm practicly black.[sarcasm] I use the word nigguh ALL the time![/sarcasm]

Seriously now, that was a joke.. Hades-Knight showed me that pic, and i posted it out of no where, just becuase we need some jokes in our lives. Mjordan, you cant tell me that that pic of the fat black chick in the fields isnt funny to you?? I mean.. You're beyond that racist bullshit right?

Last edited by slaynish; 2004-06-07 at 07:05 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-06-07, 07:03 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "KK, slim. I'm not racist, dumb insolent..."
Wow, you can't be racist if you say "Nigguh" all the time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-06-07, 07:04 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Wow, you can't be racist if you say..."
Titusfied said:
Wow, you can't be racist if you say "Nigguh" all the time.

Wow. I forgot to add my [/sarcasm]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2004-06-07, 07:43 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "KK, slim. I'm not racist, dumb insolent..."
I don't think it's funny, but at the same time I don't find it offensive. You have to take it in the context which it is presented. I've never had a problem with you, Slaynish, so I could easily deduce that you didn't mean that picture in a derogatory way. Now, on the other hand, if it was D3V six months ago I would've been ticked off a little.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-06-07, 08:23 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I don't think it's funny, but at the..."
What's wrong with hating the lesser beings.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-06-07, 09:35 PM in reply to badboy's post starting "What's wrong with hating the lesser..."
badboy said:
What's wrong with hating the lesser beings.
I Must Comply with 10 character limit.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bgc.jpg (12.4 KB, 34 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-06-07, 10:17 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "I Must Comply with 10 character limit."
Hmm, heres an old picture ... guess who it is.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V