Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post Night Elvses Master-In-Training
Posted 2002-11-25, 09:40 PM
I am trying to get the best out of Night Elves, and i think I am doing pretty good~However, I still need to learn, but I am able to answer some of your questions, too. and feel free to teach me, too. hahe
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
VComegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenVComegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

VComegasin

Posted 2002-11-25, 09:51 PM in reply to VComegasin's post "Night Elvses Master-In-Training"
Mass wisps
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-11-25, 10:01 PM in reply to VComegasin's post "Night Elvses Master-In-Training"
hahe, I am pretty sure that will work...very very sure, come on Grav...you can do better than that. hahe
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
First Step: Find your cousin.
Second Step: Get your cousin in the cannon.
Third Step: Find another cousin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
VComegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenVComegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

VComegasin

Posted 2002-11-25, 10:07 PM in reply to VComegasin's post "Night Elvses Master-In-Training"
WTF IS HAHE?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-11-26, 10:11 AM in reply to VComegasin's post "Night Elvses Master-In-Training"
Get a demon hunter. Build a hunters hall then 2 ancients get some huntresses. Upgrade hunts and build dryads upgrade them too.

That's what I do with NE.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2002-11-26, 02:30 PM in reply to VComegasin's post "Night Elvses Master-In-Training"
make 5 teams of archers and u will win with a potm and a keeper

Made by: ::Teddybearian::
Edit by: ::Teddybearian::
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Teddybearian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTeddybearian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Teddybearian

Posted 2002-11-26, 02:39 PM in reply to VComegasin's post "Night Elvses Master-In-Training"
Hope that's a joke
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2002-11-26, 04:51 PM in reply to VComegasin's post "Night Elvses Master-In-Training"
Best combo: Talon & Chi
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

VComegasin

Posted 2002-11-26, 05:25 PM in reply to VComegasin's post "Night Elvses Master-In-Training"
hippogryph riders with 3-4 hunts , demon hunter and POTM
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Radzkull is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRadzkull is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Radzkull

Posted 2002-11-27, 02:46 PM in reply to VComegasin's post "Night Elvses Master-In-Training"
Yeah, actually there are so many combo you can try. once I tried upgraded my tree at the beginning of the game ( bold move )...but I stilled beat my opponent with mass bear and dryad
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

VComegasin

Posted 2002-11-28, 05:37 PM in reply to VComegasin's post "Night Elvses Master-In-Training"
AoW rush.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2002-11-28, 10:01 PM in reply to VComegasin's post "Night Elvses Master-In-Training"
you mean you uproot them? but that will be in a tier 2 stage, right? how can you rush? hahe
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

VComegasin

Posted 2002-11-29, 07:11 AM in reply to VComegasin's post "Night Elvses Master-In-Training"
I think NE is a better 2v2 race. Druid of the Talon + Dryads while your part. melee's.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2002-11-29, 10:31 AM in reply to VComegasin's post "Night Elvses Master-In-Training"
Quote:
Originally posted by VComegasin
you mean you uproot them? but that will be in a tier 2 stage, right? how can you rush? hahe
What you do is get your hero as fast as you can, then scout with him, and mass wisps (put em on lumber). When your hero finds the enemy, you send all your wisps outside his base and have them build AoW's (you need at least 6-7 of them). While your hero is scouting you have to upgrade your Tree Of Life once, then research the upgrade that makes ancients move faster.

It worked for quite awhile on 1v1 games for me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2002-11-29, 03:06 PM in reply to VComegasin's post "Night Elvses Master-In-Training"
I'd say mass hunts with Dryads or Talons with Chims. And as for Teddybearian... 5 sets of archers and POTM and with Keeper is no way to win a game... when I first played WC III, I massed archers EVERY time and lost lots of games.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-11-29, 05:21 PM in reply to VComegasin's post "Night Elvses Master-In-Training"
true, I always thought that Archers are the best basic unit since they can attack GROUND and AIR
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

VComegasin

Posted 2002-12-03, 04:52 PM in reply to VComegasin's post "Night Elvses Master-In-Training"
i like grunt the best for basic units

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Teddybearian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTeddybearian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Teddybearian

Posted 2002-12-03, 05:24 PM in reply to VComegasin's post "Night Elvses Master-In-Training"
You know why? Because Grunt has more HP than a hero, haha...how interesting~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

VComegasin

Posted 2002-12-04, 06:26 PM in reply to VComegasin's post "Night Elvses Master-In-Training"
i know thats why i also like ghouls they r sooooooo fast

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Teddybearian

Posted 2002-12-04, 08:01 PM in reply to VComegasin's post "Night Elvses Master-In-Training"
unn...I am talking about Grunts, haha~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

VComegasin