Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Bungie Stats
Posted 2007-04-18, 05:57 PM
At first I didn't like how Bungie redid their whole website, but now that I'm using a little more and I'm starting to figure out my way around it, it's pretty nice. For instance, I love the fact that they show how many games you've played, how many kills, deaths, and assists, then they tell you what your kill to death ratio is. Sadly, mine is only like 1.0584 if I remember correctly, but at least I'm killing more than dieing! Gruesome was OVERALL the best out of my friends list, with around 1.23 rating. Sue was actually higher, with a 1.37 or something like that, but since Gruesome has such a high rating over like 10 times more games played, that's more impressive to me.

I really want to start a new Gamertag and see how high and impressive I can get and keep it. I wonder how long it would take me to get to 1.10? A LOT, I'm sure.

What do you guys think of the enw website?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-04-18, 06:05 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Bungie Stats"
Oh, this is for Halo? I thought this was a CS clan.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-04-18, 06:40 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Bungie Stats"
Titusfied said:
At first I didn't like how Bungie redid their whole website, but now that I'm using a little more and I'm starting to figure out my way around it, it's pretty nice. For instance, I love the fact that they show how many games you've played, how many kills, deaths, and assists, then they tell you what your kill to death ratio is. Sadly, mine is only like 1.0584 if I remember correctly, but at least I'm killing more than dieing! Gruesome was OVERALL the best out of my friends list, with around 1.23 rating. Sue was actually higher, with a 1.37 or something like that, but since Gruesome has such a high rating over like 10 times more games played, that's more impressive to me.

I really want to start a new Gamertag and see how high and impressive I can get and keep it. I wonder how long it would take me to get to 1.10? A LOT, I'm sure.

What do you guys think of the enw website?
I really like it. Thats also why i posted the "best game thread" so people can see the changes. Also, my Kill to Death would be higher if i wasnt playing against real good players the last 8 times home. Im not complaining, but i know it would be alot higher during the earlier part of the summer.

It would probably take you a good 100 games to get a good kill/death ratio. But that is if i play against the level 1-15's. The easier the opponent the better the kill/death ratio.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-04-19, 05:55 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "I really like it. Thats also why i..."
I mean, our kills and deaths are literally in the high thousands, that it would take probably 1000 games with a 2:1 ratio to move our current ratio up like .1 higher. Crazy...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-04-19, 10:04 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I mean, our kills and deaths are..."
I just spent an hour going through games and stuff on the site. Its really funny because i can see a major improvment from when it first started recording games to up until easter of this year. I have really gotten better, but after looking through our clans stats, most of us have gotten better. i still think we could do some serious damage as a clan, but that is if we get more people playing. Ill be home in about 3 weeks, so i hope some more of us get on.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-04-19, 11:59 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "I just spent an hour going through..."
I have a 1.395 kill/death on craiglikesmen and a 1.28 on claudio.

5781 games on claudio and 780 or so on craiglikesmen.
I like the way the stats are... I'm in the process of talking steve into playing again. My ass is sick right now or else I'd probably be at EB right now buying a new copy of Halo because I'm giving up on Glory bringing mine back.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2007-04-19, 12:14 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "I have a 1.395 kill/death on..."
sue_13 said:
I have a 1.395 kill/death on craiglikesmen and a 1.28 on claudio.

5781 games on claudio and 780 or so on craiglikesmen.
I like the way the stats are... I'm in the process of talking steve into playing again. My ass is sick right now or else I'd probably be at EB right now buying a new copy of Halo because I'm giving up on Glory bringing mine back.
Its nice to see you post again Sue. Lets play soon alright.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-04-19, 12:28 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "I have a 1.395 kill/death on..."
Dude, you've been talking (or typing at least) about coming back and playing for a while now, but you never act on it! Get your new copy, it's only like $30 now, and get back on! Lets see if your 1.39 can still stick!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2007-04-19, 02:24 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Dude, you've been talking (or typing at..."
It's been so long since I've played I have a feeling I'll be kicking that 1.39 in the balls... but yeah, I tried to get glory to bring my copy back when he came here to party last weekend and of course he forgot, so I may actually go buy a new copy today with my beer money for the weekend since I feel like shit and probably wont want to drink this weekend anyway.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2007-04-19, 04:48 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "It's been so long since I've played I..."
how about you play and then take other friends booze. best of both worlds
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-04-20, 07:22 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "how about you play and then take other..."
Then we can kick Gruesome in the balls!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2007-04-20, 08:17 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Then we can kick Gruesome in the balls!"
Titusfied said:
Then we can kick Gruesome in the balls!
Id punch you in the face before you would get a shot at my balls.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-04-20, 09:00 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Id punch you in the face before you..."
Not true, because I will get your teasing lady friend to seduce you and get you drunk first, then a clean swipe to the groin area would persist.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2007-04-20, 01:02 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Not true, because I will get your..."
Titusfied said:
Not true, because I will get your teasing lady friend to seduce you and get you drunk first, then a clean swipe to the groin area would persist.
HAHA funny. Maybe a good kick to my nuts after she teases me is def what i need for me to do 2 things. 1) drop her like a bad habit or 2) fuck her through the pain.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-04-23, 08:22 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "HAHA funny. Maybe a good kick to my..."
OMG, I couldn't imagine trying to bone a bitch after getting kicked in the nads. I would rather lose both my thumbs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2007-04-23, 06:01 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "OMG, I couldn't imagine trying to bone..."
plz place thumbs on board. TY
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2007-04-24, 04:33 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "plz place thumbs on board. TY"
hahaha nice
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-05-04, 04:04 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "hahaha nice"
The kill to death ratio is fine and dandy, but I honestly like to just fuck around in games a lot. Hence the idea of a "game" to have fun. If I'm always worried about a kill/death ratio I'm never gonna have fun, and I'm definitely not really going for kills when I jump in the jeep and drive it the whole match, although some roadkill will be had.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2007-05-07, 12:34 PM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "The kill to death ratio is fine and..."
Just because you suck at Halo, don't be a hata, playa.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2007-06-27, 10:20 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Just because you suck at Halo, don't be..."
I'm not sure where everyone else stands, because I just noticed mine, but since I started back up again, I've improved my stats on my kill/death ratio from 1.0584 to 1.07 now!

Boo-yah! Moving up in the world! Recollecting now on why I'm actually able to move it up somewhat, I realized that I went through this stage last year, when I was bored with playing and no one was getting online anymore, and I was literally just deleveling for weeks at end. I was getting the worst kill/death ratio consistently, and I'm sure that must've crushed my rating at the time. I'm hoping to get it up to 1.1 + within the month. I'm 90% positive that I will acheive this goal.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied