Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

When is dbgt coming out in the us?
Posted 2002-03-21, 10:01 AM
anybody know when DBGT is coming out in the us and has anybody heard of dbaf?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kakkorot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkakkorot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kakkorot

Posted 2002-03-22, 12:47 AM in reply to kakkorot's post "When is dbgt coming out in the us?"
heres a pic of the Dragon ball Af goku
also heard piccolo and krillin combine and make pikon sounds crazy to me jus wish they would hurry and dub it

Thanxz to King Kai 3 for the awesome sig...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kakkorot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkakkorot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kakkorot

Posted 2002-03-22, 01:06 AM in reply to kakkorot's post "When is dbgt coming out in the us?"
piccolo + krillin = bullshit

ive seen it when i was into dbz a few years ago. its really not all that great. they just went crazy with how powerfull those fools get and it doesnt make it as good :/ ssj4 gogeta :/
sig coming soon click for sig page!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
King Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKing Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

King Kai 3

Posted 2002-03-22, 01:09 AM in reply to kakkorot's post "When is dbgt coming out in the us?"
for real thats a bit depressing but I haven't been into it much lately anyways

you know a good japantion to take its place???

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kakkorot

Posted 2002-03-22, 01:13 AM in reply to kakkorot's post "When is dbgt coming out in the us?"
ya, some other people bought the rights to it so different people who wrote db and dbz wrote dbgt. as for a new japantion i really woudlnt know because i pretty much stopped watching after dbgt. however, i have a friend who watches and according to him cowboy bebop is extremely good (i make fun of him for watching a cartoon with that name) but a lot of other people say the same so thats one you shoudl check out if you havnt already. other then that you could just try watching single movies instead of series. some of the movies are pretty sweet. Ninja Scroll is a good one.
sig coming soon click for sig page!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
King Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKing Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

King Kai 3

Posted 2002-03-22, 01:16 AM in reply to kakkorot's post "When is dbgt coming out in the us?"
cowboy beepop heh

yeah I seen ninja scroll and ninja scroll resurestion which is like cut up into 3 parts but the dvd only includes the first two but I can't find the end of it ne where but it is a great anime jubei roxs

Last edited by kakkorot; 2002-03-22 at 01:23 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kakkorot

Posted 2002-04-07, 08:53 AM in reply to kakkorot's post "When is dbgt coming out in the us?"
When I was into DBZ, I saw all the episodes in Japanese on the Int. Channel. Too bad it closed down
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2002-04-09, 03:52 PM in reply to kakkorot's post "When is dbgt coming out in the us?"
and I am still wondering how krilin got hair....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Balton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBalton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Balton

Posted 2002-04-11, 04:39 PM in reply to kakkorot's post "When is dbgt coming out in the us?"
He superglued a wig to his head.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2002-04-11, 08:15 PM in reply to kakkorot's post "When is dbgt coming out in the us?"
its true... honest!

lol(you see this... you know im joking.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix