Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Stupid Emo Kid
Posted 2008-09-04, 02:23 AM
Browsing YouTube, found an idiot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUQli...eature=related

ROBBYMCBUD said:
mabye hes not even emo mabye he just cuts his hiar like that to get mad bitches ,thats what i do and guess what it fuckin works
To which I responded:

Quote:
Are you sure those mad bitches aren't other guys that do the same thing, thinking they're getting bitches? Just wondering when and why androgyny started to take over and blur the line between straight and gay.
To which he messages me:

Quote:
i siad bitches not dudes shut the fuck up you look like a lil bitch i bet you wouldnt even say this shit if it werent over a computer quit hidin behind that screen and uuuuuhhhhh go kill your self
I love internet "fights." I don't dislike emo's (mostly) or gay people, I just hate poser's.

Impostor: somebody who pretends to be another: somebody who makes false claims of identity.

Urban dictionary calls emo's: "An entire subculture of people (usually angsty teens) with a fake personality. The concept of Emo is actually a vicious cycle that never ends, to the utter failing of humanity, and it goes something like this:
1. Girls say they like "sensitive guys" (lie)
2. Guy finds out, so he listens to faggy emo music and dresses like a dork so chicks will see that he is sensitive and not afraid to express himself (lie). He dyes his hair black, wraps himself in a stupid looking scarf, develops an eating disorder, and rants about how "nobody understands".
3. Now an emo guy, he meets Emo chick and they start dating, talking about how their well-off suburban lifestyles are terrible and depressing (lie)
4. Emo guy is just too much of a pussy. His penis is too small, he's too depressed to bathe, and has more mood swings than emo chick, and he doesn't even have a menstrual cycle. Emo chick dumps him, saying "It's not you, it's me." (lie) as she drives off with Wayne, the school jock and captain of the football team.
5. Emo guy goes home and cries, proceeds to write a weak song and strum a single string on his acoustic guitar. Another emo chick sees how he is so in touch with his feelings, and the cycle continues.
This is the sad truth of the emo lifestyle/music, and now that I look at how pathetic it really is, maybe the emos DO have something to cry about!"

Life + emo + rape =
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2008-09-04, 02:33 AM in reply to Wed-G's post "Stupid Emo Kid"
Uh, the video is edited.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-09-04, 10:46 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Uh, the video is edited."
D3V said: [Goto]
Uh, the video is edited.
I was just linking to the page, the video is irrelevant.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G