Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Christmas Gifts
Posted 2008-12-25, 10:13 AM
Merry Christmas! I hope everyone had a great morning and got to spend it with their loved ones and honored the "reason for the season." Lol.

Moving on to more Earthly things, I thought it'd be good to start a thread listing the things we've gotten. Since I started this thread, I should start first:

-Clothes (jeans, new WARM work pants, an amazing shirt.)
-Pillow + case (needed one so bad.
-Guitar capo
-O Brother, Where Art Thou?
-Digital picture keychain
-Flashlight
-Keychain LED
-Mini RC Helicopter
-26" Vizio 1080p
-Oh, Sleeper

I'm having so much fun with my family. I hope you guys do the same. I'm out for now. God bless and have a Merry Christmas.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2008-12-25, 10:18 AM in reply to Wed-G's post "Christmas Gifts"
i got is a dvd/dvdr/cd/cdr drive 200 bucks thats all i know now
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-12-25, 03:47 PM in reply to Wed-G's post "Christmas Gifts"
I love OBWAT! Fantastic film.

---

Not a bad selection this year. The obligatory chocolate showed in full force (four Crunchies! I nearly orgasmed at the sight of them), and among the other things:

- The new Andy Riley book (the guy behind The Bunny Suicides)
- Monty Python's Flying Circus Boxset
- All six Frank Herbert Dune books
- A new 4gb Corsair Flash Voyager USB pen (my old standard 4gb pen gave up the ghost, alas)

And the one I'm most impressed by (I'm surprised my family even know what new technology is):

- The Dark Knight two-disc special edition Blu-ray set thing
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-12-25, 06:09 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I love OBWAT! Fantastic film. --- ..."
Hot chocolate mix with a black mug.
Black Bathrobe (super soft, I love it)
Large purple fleece blanket (also in love with it)
$75 gift card to the mall (who doesn't like gift cards?)
Purple notebook (...)
Lavendar bath gel/lotion/soap
Knit socks
Small green fleece blanket (another one...I have like five of these bloody things.)
Assorted earrings and necklaces that I'll never wear...ever. They're made of wood, and in the shapes of leaves, butterflies, and flowers. Seriously, wtf?

I gotta stop spending so much money on people.

Last edited by Jessifer; 2008-12-25 at 06:11 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-12-25, 07:05 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Hot chocolate mix with a black mug...."
Guitar Hero Lounge Pants
Grinch Lounge Pants
Large Mug with a large package full of assorted teas
Blue dress sweater
Two rugs, one being a soccer ball and the other being a soccer field
Three books
Black guitar case with emerald color interior
Pulp Fiction Collector's addition

Sadly I didn't get a soccer jersey. There's always next year...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-12-25, 10:05 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Guitar Hero Lounge Pants Grinch Lounge..."
*Gaming keyboard
*Wireless mouse with rechargeable stand
*Slippers
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-12-26, 08:26 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "*Gaming keyboard *Wireless mouse with..."
Two movies - The Dark Knight & Inside Man
"Manicure" set lol
Two American Eagle shirts
30$
A gift card to Best Buy
A new set of Earphones - Titan Skullcandy (the original ones I had frayed at the socket and stopped working well (pissed me off because they only had lasted 3 months and had been worth 60 bucks))
4 x 4 Rubix Cube (I'm going to spend at least an hour analyzing it before I can solve it)
Star Wars - The Force Unleashed
A minilight

Last edited by Wallow; 2008-12-27 at 04:30 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-12-27, 11:14 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Two movies - The Dark Knight & Inside..."
TV
Movies - Dark Knight, IRobot, Talladega Nights
Clothes
Couple gift cards
Money
Clock
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-12-29, 05:51 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "TV Movies - Dark Knight, IRobot,..."
I started playing golf this year, and got really into it, hence:

Golf Wind Breaker
Gift Certificate to Golf Galaxy - Purchased a Taylor Made 5 Wood
Gift Certificate to Golf Smith (my brother and wife screwed up, I wanted all Golf Galaxy) - Purchased a Ping Putter
Bag to carry my golf shoes
Golf coupon book - Major discounts in NJ golf courses

And the fiance and I got each other an Elliptical for our basement and 19" LCD TV for the wall. Very nice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2008-12-29, 06:46 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I started playing golf this year, and..."
-Hoodie
-Pair of nikes
-$
-Beer pong shirt

That's about it, just hanging with the family was good enough for me, really. I got to smoke some mistletoe as well, so all-in-all it was good.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-12-29, 10:05 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "-Hoodie -Pair of nikes -$ -Beer pong..."
I hope by mistletoe you mean either tobacco or marijuana?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-12-29, 11:06 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I hope by mistletoe you mean either..."
lol. D3V's hardcore.. he doesn't mess with that marijuana shit, mistletoe gets you FUCKED UP.

I got:

Gift cards to everywhere imaginable
Gym subscription
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia DVDs
$100
Colts shotglasses

---------------

This is after me telling my 'rents not to get me anything. I really only look forward to Christmas now to spend time with family I never see.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-01-03, 10:20 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "lol. D3V's hardcore.. he doesn't mess..."
I also got a bar of dark chocolate which I ended up giving to my sister.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-01-04, 03:41 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I also got a bar of dark chocolate..."
You did what?! ! One does not give away a bar of dark chocolate without demanding some sort of blood price for it!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2009-01-04, 04:11 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "You did what?! :eek:! One does not give..."
Haha, lets see:

- Leather Jacket
- Dress pants, shirt and tie
- Toiletries ( a shit load..enough to last a good 6 months lol)
- Bionicle (tradition sorta thing)
- Montreal Canadiens crazy carpet
- Xbox 360 (60gb model) with Halo 3 and Battlefield: Bad Company

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2009-01-05, 09:36 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "You did what?! :eek:! One does not give..."
I'm not fond of Dark Chocolate, nor White Chocolate, so I'll gladly accept blood as payment for either of them.

In fact, perhaps I'll demand payment from her with interest now...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer