Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III

Posted 2008-08-17, 03:09 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "if diablo 3 is ANYTHING like diablo 2 -..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
if diablo 3 is ANYTHING like diablo 2 - i wont play. I have almost compeltely swore off diablo 2 before unless i had a dupe or something.

You cant play diablo 1 without hacks.
You can play diablo 2 without hacks, but odds are you will get steamrolled by someone with them.
You can/cant play diablo 3 because your sick of blizzard inability to control people cough ban d2jsp plz

Dont mind the 'flame' but are you fucking retarded?

Diablo is so easy to play without hacks. It's still the shit with our without hacks.

Cry more nub just cause you suck doesn't mean you have the authority to rip on a great game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2008-08-17, 04:19 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Dont mind the 'flame' but are you..."
Yea, you just have to get lucky with drops. My hammerdin's doing pretty good with relatively shit gear .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-08-17, 04:39 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Dont mind the 'flame' but are you..."
slaynish said: [Goto]
Dont mind the 'flame' but are you fucking retarded?

Diablo is so easy to play without hacks. It's still the shit with our without hacks.

Cry more nub just cause you suck doesn't mean you have the authority to rip on a great game.
do your posts have a purpose?

http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46338 further proving his point. lol @ slayfish
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-20, 07:07 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "do your posts have a purpose? ..."
The best upgrade that I can see Blizzard doing from D2 to D3 is a server wide auction house, I hated sitting around for hours wanting to try to trade an item.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2008-08-20, 08:04 AM in reply to badboy's post starting "The best upgrade that I can see..."
they have to make alot of items that people actually want - diablo is the only game i know that you can mf for hours (grind farm w/e) and find something, but - leave it on the ground and move on.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla