Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Post Save Karyn!
Posted 2002-08-23, 06:02 AM
I was listening to the local radio station yesterday when they called up this girl (karyn) and talked to her about her site
http://www.savekaryn.com/

check it out it's pretty funny that someone would do something like that...

she said she already has recived more than 7,000$ in the 2 months the site has been up, she also has apperead on many talk-shows and radio stations
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-08-23, 09:21 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Save Karyn!"
lol, thats hilarious
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-08-23, 02:10 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Save Karyn!"
LOL:
OTHER COOL THINGS I'VE RECEIVED...

- BEAUTY MAGAZINES
(See Friday, July 5th's Daily Buck for thr story behind the magazines)

- A FILTER FOR MY WATER BOTTLE
(See Tuesday, July 9th's Daily Buck for the story behind the filter)

- A HUNK OF TILLAMOOK CHEDDAR CHEESE - you guys rock!
(See Thursday, July 25th's Daily Buck for the story behind the cheese)

- A PENCIL TO ERASE MY DEBT

- A PEN TO WRITE CHECKS TO THE CREDIT CARD COMPANIES

- A "SQUEEZEY STAR THINGY" TO RELEASE MY TENSION

- A MIX TAPE WITH SOME LOVELY TUNES

- CDs WITH MORE LOVELY TUNES

- ANTI-STRESS LAVENDER BATH SOAK

- A PRETTY PIN

- A COOL PEN THAT I CAN BLOW BUBBLES OUT OF

- SOME TEA

- SOME MONOPOLY MONEY

- MICROWAVE POPCORN

- CHEESE & CRACKER PACKS

- RAGU EXPRESS MEALS (PASTA & SAUCE THAT YOU CAN MICROWAVE)

- NEW YORK YANKEES TICKETS - I'M AUCTIONING THEM OFF!

- LOTTERY TICKETS (I DIDN'T WIN)

- A SHELL GAS CARD

- STARBUCKS COUPONS AND GIFT CARDS

- TRIAL SIZE SHAMPOO, CONDITIONER, SHOWER GELS, & FACE LOTION

- A PRETTY BLUE NECKLACE

- GROCERY COUPONS

- THE COOLEST HAWAIIAN SHIRT POST-IT NOTES

HAHAHHA people sendin her this stuff making her look like a total bumb... grr i wish people would by shit for me too:P
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-08-23, 02:13 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Save Karyn!"
hhah look in the list "SOME MONOPOLY MONEY" ahahha
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-08-23, 03:31 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Save Karyn!"
Yeah, I saw this on Fark... it's pretty funny. She runs up a huge debt, and expects others to bail her out. Stupid biatch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

BlueCube

Posted 2002-08-23, 03:41 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Save Karyn!"
Saw it on Fark, too.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-08-25, 01:30 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Save Karyn!"
I would send her a pack of noodles.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-08-27, 12:23 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Save Karyn!"
i would send her a damn sleeping bag and tell her to join the bums on the street cause she aint gettin $$$ from me! lol
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-08-27, 12:59 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Save Karyn!"
LoL when I found out about this site some local radio station was interviewing her and they keep making fun of her she sounded pretty Naive and I don't see how people can ask for other peoples money

especially in a case like this where she messed with credit cards and now she is feeling the hurt she looks to others to pay it???
c'mon now she will never learn any lesson from this I think people shouldpay her no mind and she might never do it again...

Look at my family I had to get a job just to help us make it through the month and we still lost our car and all the other extravagances we had while she just sits back and lets others do it for her, while she still messes around with the money???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-08-27, 01:12 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Save Karyn!"
TOTAL MONEY RECEIVED FROM NICE PEOPLE TO DATE: $8,621.48

damn man i need to do something like that... pretend im a hot chick and have everyone send me money. =P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-08-27, 08:43 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Save Karyn!"
heh, then we could donate it to zelaron
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-08-27, 08:49 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Save Karyn!"
ok I say we create a new identity... a fake person and make a fake webpage for people to send money to... and all that money will secrectly goto zel
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-08-27, 08:53 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Save Karyn!"
yah, with 8,621.48$ zelaron can pay enough bandwith to hold WC3server, CS server,America's Army server n a private FTP 4 us to upload & download usefull stuff, as mightychicken forumpics collection
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-08-27, 09:01 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Save Karyn!"
That is what's called a scam, and could get you in plenty of trouble.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2002-08-27, 12:47 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Save Karyn!"
It was a joke
What happened with ur italics wetwired?

Last edited by Sirpullido; 2002-08-27 at 12:51 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-08-27, 12:48 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Save Karyn!"
Quote:
Originally posted by Sirpullido
It was a joke
What happened with ur italics wetwired?
Thats WetWired's evil twin brother...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-08-27, 12:50 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Save Karyn!"
hummm... his brother logging into his accout...DEADMIN!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-08-27, 01:19 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Save Karyn!"
o well u do know the $$$ donated must be sent from the ruich, so maybe ill freakin leach too off the rich... ill cut my face up and make a site of m face and ask for $$$ saying i need $$$ for plastic surgury... LEACH OFF THE RICH! they are the ones stupid enough to give money to something rediculous like this...
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-08-27, 01:25 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Save Karyn!"
Assuming that your asseration that I am WetWired's evil twin,

1) I still write php code and templates for Zelaron
2) I still havn't done anything particularly stupid
3) I havn't done anything out of charactor except stop using my endquotes (they became strained and not really endquotes at the end, so for the most part, I've stopped)
=
4) You guys don't have an ice cube's chance in hell of convincing Chruser to deadmin me at this juncture
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2002-08-27, 01:25 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Save Karyn!"
ok, Ill let you do that, or we can get someone who can make realy good graphics...(prime, shadowxor, chruser) to make it look like you are all cut up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jamesadin