Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2002-05-03, 03:17 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Diablo 2 CHAT"
well i'm at level 21 now, but would like someone to rush me through some stuff if you don't mind!!! just get me all the waypoints, that way i'm not searchin all over the place!!! i would appreciate it... ohh yeah and if you could help me out with weopons or armor, shiel, helmet, lol anything plz do so
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
CrEEpR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCrEEpR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

CrEEpR

Posted 2002-05-03, 03:54 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Diablo 2 CHAT"
Searching wp all over the place ? you meant 'searching' ? don't you use Maphack, or did I misunderstood ?

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User Name # 1

Posted 2002-05-04, 12:55 AM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Diablo 2 CHAT"
i do use maphack, but i still get lost, or start to run the wrong way!!! here i'll put it this way!!! could someone rush me through the quests i have to do!! i think i have one to do on act2 and some on act3, act3 is what i'm on now!! i would appreciate it!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
CrEEpR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCrEEpR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

CrEEpR

Posted 2002-05-04, 06:17 AM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Diablo 2 CHAT"
i was playin for 5 hours and i was gonna trade some kid for a 246 armor but i got disconnected
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
can i live is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencan i live is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

can i live

Posted 2002-05-04, 07:39 AM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Diablo 2 CHAT"
btw that level guide isn't nessecarily true

Level 1: Get rushed as fast as you can

About Level 5 after getting rushed: Go to Hell Cows and HIDE
Repeat until level 80
Keep doing Hell Bloody until 99
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-05-04, 03:25 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Diablo 2 CHAT"
if you guys are gonna explain stuff to him you might wanna go more into depth (i.e. he hasn't even played the cow level yet) I am trying to show him everything but sumthings wrong with my d2 I need to fix it untill then he's lead by you guys
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-05-04, 03:30 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Diablo 2 CHAT"
johnny do you have a diablo i can burn or just copy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2002-05-04, 03:31 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Diablo 2 CHAT"
Quote:
Originally posted by Randuin
btw that level guide isn't nessecarily true

Level 1: Get rushed as fast as you can

About Level 5 after getting rushed: Go to Hell Cows and HIDE
Repeat until level 80
Keep doing Hell Bloody until 99
r u sure that bloody runs is better than cow runs?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-05-04, 04:46 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Diablo 2 CHAT"
i wish i had this GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2002-05-05, 09:25 AM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Diablo 2 CHAT"
Well i'm at level 26 now, my stuff in my inventory is alright i guess, but i need someone to rush me through acts 3-5!!! i have no clue where to go in act3!!!! So if anyone plays this game a lot, or just would like to rush me through, plz pm me or just write in here!!! i would appreciate if you would!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

CrEEpR

Posted 2002-05-05, 01:09 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Diablo 2 CHAT"
I un_installed D2 ...
Don't stuck on a quest, try to get XP as far as you can (leeching) and when you'll be LVL enough, you'll be able to do all the quests in a row.
In each act (exept act 2 where you need someone to help you a bit more) ask in a game for the last WP, and if someone can help you killing each end-act-boss. repeat for nm/hell difficulty. Once in hell, leech in cow and grows up. Then you'll could do all the quest in normal/nm without problem in a row/fast.

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User Name # 1

Posted 2002-05-05, 07:51 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Diablo 2 CHAT"
so once i kill diablo in norm, i can go cow run?? or how do i cow run?? i need to get my XP up a lot, only a level 26... and people like to join games and kill me, they think they are a badass cuz a level 80-90 can kill me!! pissis me off...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

CrEEpR

Posted 2002-05-05, 09:38 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Diablo 2 CHAT"
Vicious I do not have all the cd's for d2 lost them but I might be able to get it for you for a price of course
and joel you have the expansion pack so you need to get all the way to act5 and kill baal before being able to do cow runs but there not worth it in norm if you wanna get a lot of xp in normal just goto act 5 and walkoutside to the place called bloody foothillz and do that a lot join channel bloody,bloody2,bloody3 etc for people making bloody runz (runz=redoing something a lot)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-05-05, 11:05 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Diablo 2 CHAT"
Too many people lost their accounts... so sad.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-05-06, 01:00 AM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Diablo 2 CHAT"
Quote:
Originally posted by RoboticSilence
Too many people lost their accounts... so sad.
i was 1 of them
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-05-06, 07:45 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Diablo 2 CHAT"
alright i'll do that Johnny!! but i dunno if i can handle it... i just had some guy rush me through it, i probably killed like 5 guys lmao, he does this spinning tornado sword shit and wipes em out... so i didn't even get to see baal he just rushed his ass over there and killed him like he was nothin... ohh yeah level 28 now WoOt!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

CrEEpR

Posted 2002-05-06, 07:51 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Diablo 2 CHAT"
Po' wittel' Mistuh' Lee.
Losing your account sucks ass.
Donate to the "Goddamnit! I Just Lost My Motherfucking D2 Account, Bitches!" Foundation... and improve the world your Diablo-playing children will grow up in.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-05-07, 09:27 AM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Diablo 2 CHAT"
creepr thats one of the barbarians strongest attacks ww
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-05-08, 03:51 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Diablo 2 CHAT"
well fellaz guess what!! lvl 29 WoOt!!! my palad still sux though... need help with a good weopon... and a helmet, maybe a soj, a shield, umm nice belt, ammulet.. and i'll be set.. :] c'mon you know you can spare some of this skit.. don't be so greedy..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

CrEEpR

Posted 2002-05-11, 07:43 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Diablo 2 CHAT"
well today on May 11th i was hacked in my D2 account and lost my lvl 31 palad character with all my wonderful stuff, and my lvl 25 sorc with all her worthless stuff. so plz help me just /f add CrEEpR187 and talk to me, rush me, give me. anything plz!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

CrEEpR